Ch 17 Argument
2.5k 11 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hmm… the human and kitten are yelling at each other before walking to opposite ends. It was the first time I saw them separate, usually they are always together.

Anyways, not my problem.

The human is waving at me to come.

“ Bubuga! I made some more cum bowls for you,” cheers the human.

“ Thanks!”

“ … I know that we pushed you into being the creator but-” says the human.

“ It was my idea, don’t worry about it.”

“ It’s okay if you don’t succeed Bubuga. After all, me and the kitten failed. So if you think being a creator is too hard, you can give it back to me.”

“ I will consider your offer my master.”

“ I did have a huge argument with my kitten, but she just needs to give me some personal space and privacy. Why can’t she understand that I don’t want her clinging on me 24/7? Sorry for ranting, I felt like telling someone about it. I still love my pet.”

“ I understand completely. It looks like the kitten wants to talk to me? I will be heading there.”

“ Thanks Bubuga, we really do owe you for helping us.”



[ Bubuga! Please give me those belly rubs again. You are way better than master!]

“ Of course kitten!”

Rubbing and petting the kitten with her dumb smile on her face.

[ I wished I had chosen you as my master instead.]

“ Are you sure you should be telling me this?”

[ Master doesn’t love me anymore, he doesn’t want me close to him. Even if it’s only a temporary thing, I’m afraid that my human will eventually distance himself away from me forever. You won’t leave me Bubuga? Will you?]

“ Of course, I will never leave you! But I think you should try trusting your human more.”

[ Will my human promise to never leave me all alone ever again?]

“ I’m sure you both will make up somehow.”

[ Thank you Bubuga. Also I’m sorry that we are forcing you to help us make more money in the purgatory. It’s okay if you can’t.]

“ It’s all good, I wanted to do it anyway. We will all soon be rich!”

[ Yay!]

- 3 hours remaining before the purgatory core is sold.

Walking towards my old ‘room’ that the human had drawn on the floor. Seriously what a stupid room, yet why am I feeling so sad? The human and kitten hadn’t made up yet, and they will soon be erased from existence. While I will earn an infinite amount of money and be living in a much better purgatory world.

...

Why… does my heart hurt?

  • 10 minutes remaining…
  • 5 minutes remaining…
  • 30 seconds remaining…

 

  • 1 second remaining

 

  • You have canceled the selling of the purgatory core.

Tears streaming down my face.

They saved me from my hell of eating trash forever. Even when I first appeared to them, they both still cared and showed me kindness. A kindness that nobody else has given me before.

I’m sure that if I did betray them… guilt would reside in my heart forever. Perhaps I will never have any genuine relationships with anyone ever despite being obscenely rich. A lonely rich future.

Well… it’s time to kiss goodbyes my false dream of riches.

Running back to the human, pulling his hands to meet up with his kitten.

“ Bubuga! What are you doing? I’m still punishing my pet,” states the human.

[ What is this? I am still punishing my master with my silent treatment.]

Combining their hand and paw together even though they are trying to break free. My strength is not letting them go free.

Placing my hands on them both.

“ I hereby give my creator rights to Never and Useless Kitten!”

  • You are no longer the Creator of the Super Clean Landfill.
46