Ch 16 New Creator
2.4k 4 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*** Bubuga

  • You are now the Creator of Super Clean Landfill.

Fucking idiots.

They think I will actually help them to get what they want? Fuck no.

After spending 4,403 years eating trash just to survive, I will finally live a life full of super riches. This is what I deserve, those 2 idiots don’t deserve anything. It’s so unfair that they both get to become purgatory creators just because they were born in the ‘real’ world. Unlike me who was born in the purgatory.

Now that I’m the Creator.

Sell purgatory core for infinite amounts of money.

  • Warning, selling the purgatory core will collapse this world into nothingness. Do you wish to continue?

Yes.

  • Error, you must place your hand on the purgatory core to sell it.

Shit.

No matters, I can roughly determine where the purgatory core is. It is deep underground at this spot.

I will have to dig into it.

Open Shop.

  Money: $0
Digging Tools: Cost:  Description:
Shitty Shovel $10 Terrible unless you have high strength.
Basic Shovel $500 Finally you can dig properly.
Power Shovel $10,000 Much easier time to dig with this.
Auto drill bot $100,000 Digs automatically for you but it's slow.
Legendary Shovel $1,000,000 You can dig the grand canyon with this.

The best thing to buy was the power shovel but first I need some money.

“ Hey kitten, give me all your money so I-”

  • You have received $898,960 from Useless Kitten.
  • You have received $557 from Never.

[ Now make our dreams come true Bubuga!]

“ Yeah! We believe in you Bubuga,” cheers Never.

Sigh, why are they both such fucking idiots.

Whatever time to become super rich and live in a different purgatory than this dump.

  • You have purchased the Power Shovel for $10,000.

I start digging my way down to the purgatory core.

The white floor breaking apart with every shovel jab. White rocks thrown out of the hole, forming a huge pile at the sides.

At this rate it will take me 4 days with my current strength.

“ Hi there miss, are you the purgatory creator?” asks a black shadowy figure. He has no discernable features.

“ Who are you!”

“ Don’t mind me, I’m just running away from the office right now. I like to jump to another purgatory world to chill. You don’t mind right?” says the black shadowy figure.

“ Fine but don’t interrupt my digging.”

“ You bet, here’s some compensation.”

- You have received $1,000,000 from the black shadowy figure.

Weird guy but at least I can finally buy a better shovel.

  • You have purchased the Legendary Shovel for $1,000,000.

Wow it’s going to take me 1 hour to get to the purgatory core and I can finally kiss goodbye to these suckers.

1 hour later.

The black shadowy guy is still sitting over there. What the heck is he still doing here? The human and kitten are both still wasting their life doing nothing in their pencil marked out rooms.

Placing my hand on the purgatory core.

Sell purgatory core.

  • Purgatory core is now being sold, please wait 10 hours for the process to complete. You may cancel the selling at any time.

Fucking finally!

“ Hey so after sitting here for 1 hour. It looks like there is only 1 creator here. There was a report saying there were 2 here.” says the black shadowy figure.

“ So what? I’m the only creator here.”

“ Must be a false report then. Otherwise, I would have to punish them heavily if that was true. Anyways I will be going back to the office now.”

  • The black shadowy figure has left the Super Clean Landfill.

So I ended up saving the human’s and kitten’s ass from being punished. Lucky them but their luck is going to run dry soon. They will be erased from existence soon.

  • 7 hours remaining before the purgatory core is sold.
44