Ch 18 Erasure
2.8k 1 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*** Never

Bubuga is hugging me and the kitten tightly while crying.

“ Bubuga are you alright?”

[ Master we made Bubuga cry, we are sorry.]

“ Yeah, we’re sorry.”

“ Oh? So there were 2 creators here after all,” says the black shadowy figure.

“ You again? Did you hurt Bubuga?”

“ Nope, I simply helped her. What a shame, I was hoping to see Bubuga betray you both,” grins the black shadow.

“ Bubuga would never betray us!”

[ Yeah!]

“ It’s true… I’m sorry,” interjects Bubuga.

“ Anyways, now that there are 2 creators here. You will need to be punished,” affirms the black shadow.

[ But you told me! You would bend the rules for me and master!]

“ Hah, yes… the other purgatory admins tried to hide you 2. Sadly, half of the purgatory admins support this purgatory while the other half wants you both to separate. 2 Creators controlling a single purgatory is very unfair for everyone else,” explains the black shadow.

“ I will never leave my kitten alone! Or Bubuga!”

[ Master, you still love me?]

“ Of course I do!”

“ I have good news. All the purgatory admins had agreed to let you both rule this purgatory together as long as you pay 1 million life energy per day!” informs the black shadow.

“ But we are dead-ass broke. We can’t afford to buy 1 million life energy per day.”

“ Not my problem. I will be taking back Bubuga’s legendary shovel.”

“ Hey! I thought you said that was a gift for me,” whines Bubuga.

“ Nah, it was to help you betray them faster,” replies the black shadow.

- The black shadowy figure has left the Super Clean Landfill.

...

“ Shit, what are we going to do.”

[ We're going to be erased?]

“ Relax you 2. I have a plan to get us out of this predicament. But first, let’s take 1 day to relax,” says Bubuga.

[ You won’t betray us this time?]

“ Yes… this time I want to be a real friend to you both. Thank you for trusting in me and saving me,” assures Bubuga.

We decided to take 1 day to relax. Bubuga has calculated that we only have 200 days left to live using the life energy of me and the kitten.

After petting the kitten for a few hours, she has fallen asleep.

Bubuga leans into my ear whispering “ Hey… you want to have sex?”

MY DICK WENT HARDER THAN DIAMOND! This time for real.

Yes, we both are still nude in the purgatory. Why waste money on clothes if you don’t feel hot or cold?

She has brown eyes with short brown hair that reaches her neck. Her skins were now a white rosy-peach. A-cup boobs almost becoming B-Cup. Sexy smooth waist and her butt starting to get bigger. Bubuga is shorter than me by about 5 cm ( 2 inches).

Hm… Bubuga is similar to that sexy woman in my dreams. Was I dreaming about Bubuga’s potential?

While sitting on the floor, Bubuga guides her vagina into my dick. 1 hand fondling her boobs while my other hand holds onto her ass, as she moves her vagina halfway in my dick.

She is still teasing me with her midway fucking for a few minutes.

Fuck it’s so good that I start cumming inside her with my dick only halfway in. My dick throbbing inside her vagina is making me hornier.

“ Awww am I that sexy for you?” smiles Bubuga.

“ Hell yeah you are!”

All of my pent-up lust came rushing out of my body.

This time, I will be fucking her harder.

44