Ch 22 Blue Melon Day 2
2k 10 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Finally, the first batch of blue melons has finished growing. They look like a watermelon except with a blue shell. The diameter is 20 cm ( 8 in). They sell at $50 to $80, so we can sell all 1000 blue melons for $50,000 to $80,000.

However, trying to sell it at $51 or more will take too long to find a buyer willing to trust us. So our only option might be to sell them at $50 for now.

“ Hey do you guys want to try eating 1 each?” suggests Bubuga. “ Eating 3 of them every day for life energy won’t hurt our profits too much.”

[ Master is drooling!]

“ Yes, do you know how hard it is to live off ration bars every day. The taste is bland and rough. These blue melons look so tasty.”

Bubuga broke open 3 blue melons with her bare hands. Her strength terrifies me sometimes. The inside is blue instead of red like a watermelon.

Taking my first bite, wow it’s so good! It tastes 10% like watermelon and 90% of different fruit. It doesn’t taste like any fruit in my original world, like a blueberry but it’s not. It’s just as sweet as watermelon but a very different taste to it.

I’m going to become a foodie in the purgatory, aren’t I? There are millions of flavors of food waiting for me to taste.

[ The blue melons don’t taste that great.]

“ They taste amazing to me. I’m never eating ration bars ever again.”

[ My kitten snacks are better, probably because it’s more expensive.]

“ Now I’m curious if I should eat some of your snacks.”

[ Sure, have some master. Hehehehe.]

“ Never, you better stop eating her snacks if you want to get out of debt faster,” informs Bubuga. “ The blue melons are pretty good, almost as good as your cum.”

“ Kitten! Why are you adding another $2,000 debt to me? The snacks are only worth $200.”

[ It cost me $200 but I’m selling it to you for $2,000.]

“Scammer!”

[ I’m the slave master here! Pay me back with some nice belly rubs and I might reduce your debt to me.]

Useless Kitten’s Debt Collection
Never Owes: $103,075
Bubuga Owes: $866,100

 

  • You have sold 997 Blue Melons for $51 each for a total of $50,847.

 

Useless Kitten’s Money: $7,991
Purgatory Money: $50,847

 

  • Bubuga has purchased 53 blue melon trays, seeds, accelerant for $855 each for a total of $45,315.
  • Bubuga has purchased 1000 blue melon seeds for $5 each for a total of $5,000.
  • total cost: $50,315

( 5$ seed + $250 tray + $600 accelerant = $855 total to grow a new blue melon.)

Purgatory Money: $532

“ Now we have 1053 blue melons to grow. Let’s re-seed and water all of the trays,” declares Bubuga.

[ I will seed everything this time!]

This time the kitten is working the blue melon farm by seeding every tray. While I and Bubuga focus on watering.

2 hours later.

Wow! Are we starting to get better at working on the farm?

“It’s good that we sold at $51 instead of $50,” explains Bubuga. “ Otherwise if we had to sell at $50 every time, it would take us 30 days to reach 5000 blue melons growing daily.”

[ 5000 blue melons would make us…]

“ $225,000 to $375,000 daily net profit,” states Bubuga. “ Since we can use the accelerant 100 times, we will make $$22,500,000 to $37,500,000 net profit in 100 days.”

“ Damn! We will be so fucking rich.”

[ All the expensive kitten toys and snacks I can buy with that money…]

“ Aww you 2,” adds Bubuga. “ We still need to make $5,000,000 daily to survive. It’s only the beginning of true wealth.”

  • 197 days remaining until Super Clean Landfill gets erased from existence.
42