Ch 23 Blue Melon Day 5
2k 8 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Blue melon farm Day 5.

We are currently growing 1,233 blue melons. When they are done growing, we will make $64,012 by selling 1,231 blue melons for $52 each. 2 blue melons are being eaten by me and Bubuga every day.

1,231 * $52 = $64,012

Walking to the fountain with two 10L buckets, scooping it full of water. Before heading towards the un-watered blue melons. It’s a fun job getting $52 more every time I water them. My strength is increasing from the daily workout too!

 

Never's Stength: 6

 

We still haven’t buy any clothes yet so we are still nude.

After 2 hours of watering the blue melons with Bubuga. She runs up to me for a warm hug, her D-cup boobs pressing against me. Long brown hair that reaches past her boobs swaying gently. The perfect plump ass. All of her excess life energy has converted into charisma, giving her maxed charisma. A perfect beauty brunette with an hourglass figure.

( 100 life energy = 1 charisma gain for Bubuga)

 

Bubuga's Charisma 300 CAPPED

 

“ Good work. Now it’s time for your reward, darling,” smiles Bubuga.

“ YES!!! I’m going to work even harder for you, my heavenly gorgeous.”

She places her hand around my waist while leaning her head into my shoulder, walking towards our sex room. A spacious room that is 20 meters by 20 meters marked out by the pencil on the floor. My pet kitten has gotten good about leaving us alone, ever since she has expensive snacks and very entertaining expensive kitten toys to play with.

Finally making it into our sex room, our lips lock together. Boobs pressing against me with her hands around my back. Her soft lips are just too euphoric. Kissing lightly with our lips before we start using our tongue. Letting our tongue brush against each other, and explore the insides of each other’s mouth. Our saliva meshing in each other’s mouth then swallowing each other’s saliva. While kissing her passionately, my right-hand reaches down to her cute slit, stimulating it. My left-hand reaches behind her and grabs a nice handful of ass, gently squeezing it.

After 10 minutes of passionate kissing, I gently lay Bubuga on the floor. Laying on her back, she spreads open her legs, giving me the ‘fuck me’ face.

Only putting the tip of my dick inside her, prodding her vagina, and teasing her.

“ Awww Never. You know teasing only works on you and not me,” giggles Bubuga.

“ This time, I will make you beg for it.”

Reaching my hands toward her nipples, playing with them and giving them a gentle pinch. Then fondling her boobs to make her hornier. Her face displays satisfaction.

After 5 minutes of playing with her boobs and teasing her with my dick. She still hasn’t begged for me to fuck her. The teasing is too much, I must fuck even if I keep losing the teasing game.

Thrusting my dick inside her, moving in and out. Grabbing hold of her hips.

“ Ohhhhh,” moans Bubuga.

While fucking her, I reach over to her face to kiss and fuck her at the same time. She is wrapping her legs and arms around me. Her moan is muffling into my mouth as my dick is starting to fuck her harder and deeper.

The pleasure of fucking a perfect beauty like Bubuga is immense. My entire dick is being loved completely by her vagina. Her cunt is so warm and wet and keeps on rubbing pleasure bombs onto my dick. Finally hitting the entrance to her womb, my mind is losing it. Taking my mouth off her to breathe, and Bubuga starts moaning harder too.

15 more minutes of intense fucking.

One last deepest thrust inside her vagina reaching her womb. Cumming the biggest load ever inside her. My dick throbbing inside for a good minute, letting loose all my cum. Cum is spilling out of her pussy again.

I collapse onto Bubuga with my dick still inside her, as we both catch our breath.

“ That was the best fuck ever!” cheers Bubuga.

“ Oh honey… you were so fucking good.”

“ Let’s go for round 2 after we catch our breath, darling.”

“ Anything for you honey.”

Hi everyone, another smut chapter. I hope you enjoy the story and smut! Smut chapters will be every 2- 5 chapter. Vote in the poll for what you want to see.

Do you want more smut? Is 1 smut chapter per every 2 to 5 chapter too little?
  • More Smut. Votes: 41 44.1%
  • Less Smut. Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Author's Choice. ( keep the same rate) Votes: 46 49.5%
Total voters: 93 · This poll was closed on Aug 5, 2020 05:07 PM.
34