Ch 24 Swimming Pool
2k 5 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Day 10 of the blue melon farm, we are currently at 1,616 blue melons growing. The farm is starting to get bigger faster to reach our goal of 5,000.

Work is getting longer but doable. Sex after work with Bubuga is always incredible. There is something special about working hard and coming home to your loving girl. It’s also fun giving my cute pet kitten her obsessed belly rubs.

Life is good.

Yet something feels missing.

Hmmmmmm…that is when a brilliant idea came to my mind. Maybe because my intelligence finally became positive.

Never's intelligence: 0.01

“ Hey Bubuga, do you think you can use the $10 shitty shovel to dig a nice pool?”

“ Oh my, you can actually think of something different than sex,” beams Bubuga.

“ Well yeah, life is more than just sex. I thought it was all I wanted.”

“ It’s a very good idea,” praises Bubuga. “ Life will be much more fun if we enjoy ourselves while making money.”

[ Master! Do you think hiding in the pool is enough to stop me from cuddling with you!]

“ Kitten, maybe I can teach you how to swim?”

[ ARE YOU INSANE! Water is the enemy of all cat-kind! But if you insist for me to overcome my fear… then okay.]

“ Don’t worry, we can take it slow. It’s my thanks for letting us use your money.”

[ Thank you slave. Err I mean master.]

  Money: $181
Digging Tools: Cost:  Description:
Shitty Shovel $10 Terrible unless you have high strength.

- Bubuga has purchased the Shitty Shovel for $10.

“ It might take me a few hours with this shitty shovel to dig up a nice pool area,” informs Bubuga. “ Then I will use my excess life energy to get more water to fill it up. Which might take another few hours.”

“ That is fine, I will help you bucket over the water.”

“ Awww… you’re making me fall deeper in love with you,” gushes Bubuga.

[ Water is scary!]

6 hours later.


The pool area is amazing!

The main swimming pool is 5 meters by 30 meters and 1.5 meters deep. My height is 183 cm ( 6’0”) Bubuga is 178 cm (5’ 10”). Come to think of it, Bubuga is quite tall for a woman. We both can stand above the water.

225,000 liters needed to fill the main pool. Bubuga would need 22,500 life energy to get enough water. She currently has 29,220 life energy.

The shallow pool is 5 meters by 20 meters but only 10 to 25 cm deep. It’s a training pool for the kitten. Not too much life energy is required to fill it up.

Finally, something new to do!

Swimming around the pool with Bubuga. Kitten is sitting at the sidelines watching us. It’s a very good plan to show her that swimming can be really fun.

[ Master!]

*Splash*

“ Kitten!”

Why did she jump into the pool? Kitten is struggling to swim towards me. Before finally reaching over to her, she climbs on top of my head.

[ I did it! My love for master has overcome my fear of water.]

“ That was too reckless Kitten, what if you drown?”

[ Master will save me.]

“ Creators can’t die from drowning in the purgatory,” says Bubuga. “ But I can drown…”

“ I will make sure you both are forever safe and are we all immortal in the purgatory?”

“ Yes, I’m sure we all are immortal here,” replied Bubuga.

[ Master… why is your wet hand petting me!]

“ Oh snap! it was just a habit to pet you. I swear!”

Kittens jump back into the pool?

*Splash*

*Swim* *Swim*

[ Now I’m safe on atop of Bubuga’s head.]

“Hehehehehe,” giggles Bubuga.

“.... so you’re not afraid to water anymore?”

[ I still hate water! Staying atop of Bubuga’s head, she won’t pet me with her wet hands unlike you!]

...This kitten.

“aHahahahaha!” laughs Bubuga.

  • 190 days remaining until Super Clean Landfill gets erased from existence.
37