Ch 25 White Sand
1.8k 0 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Blue Melon Farm
Day: 11
Blue Melons: 1,709 (-2)
Selling Price: $54
Daily Income: $92,178

Lately, the blue melon farm is producing a waste product. The green stem gets left behind after the blue melons are sold. Right now, we are just storing them on the edge of the farm. Bubuga did say that we will eventually buy the machine to recycle them back into accelerant.

Profits growing every day. It makes me happy but...

The kitten has chosen Bubuga to teach her how to swim. They are currently practicing in the shallow pool.

Sigh, it’s not like I am mad at Kitten or anything. Bubuga can probably teach her better than me. After all, she has the highest intelligence here.

Intelligence Stat
Never: 0.8
Useless Kitten: 6
Bubuga: 205

Ever since my intelligence became positive, I realize how useless I am. Bubuga can probably do everything herself. I’m pretty sure she is working slower on the farm so I have something to do.

There are a few good things about me… like increasing Bubuga’s charisma to 300 and giving her life energy and sex. But in the end, I haven’t done much to help the success of our purgatory.

Fuck… I’m trying my best here.

Since I’m the creator, surely there is something I can do without Bubuga’s help.

The white rocks that Bubuga dug up disintegrated into white sand, from her digging up the pool area and the purgatory core.

We sure do have a lot of white sand laying around.

I wonder what you can do with them?

  • Warning. You are not allowed to sell your purgatory sand.

Of course! If you can sell the infinite white sand here, you would be so fucking rich so fast.

  • Please contact purgatory administrators for help. However, due to your purgatory having 2 creators, you are not allowed to contact the admins.

Sucks not being able to contact the admins.

Walking over to the hole to the purgatory core, it’s pretty fucking deep. I can’t even see the core from here. Even if I can’t die, accidentally falling in there is going to hurt like a bitch for weeks.

Should…I try jumping in anyways?

...

...No, I shouldn’t hurt myself like an idiot.

Hmmm… the white sands. They do form some pretty interesting piles.

You’d have to walk around it to see the other side of it.

Almost like a wall.

A wall.

A FUCKING WALL!

I ran over to get my bucket to scoop up the white sand. I can build some fucking walls around here for privacy.

A wall-less world is just too much for me. Even though it’s only the 3 of us living here, I need some time away to be by myself. It’s tiring to keep looking at the endless horizon of this white purgatory. Everyone being able to see what you’re always doing feels wrong.

Finally, I will get a personal room, a place free of distraction and my eyes won’t have to keep looking into infinity and beyond. Just looking at my new white wall is strangely relaxing.

We can probably buy better materials for wall-building but we are investing every cent we have into the blue melon farm.

[ Master what are you doing?”]

“ I became a genius with my wall-building, that’s what.”

“ Wow! Never’s brain stopped thinking about sex all the time,” chuckles Bubuga.

“ Hey! I still think about having sex! Once I’m done building my room with walls. I will build you both a new personal room with walls!”

[ Master your walls are pretty bad.]

“ Please Kitten, can’t you be a little bit grateful at my kindness.”

“ Are you feeling sad Never?” comforts Bubuga. “ You’re still an incredible person if you don’t think you are useful here. Your white sand wall idea is pretty good considering our financial situation.”

[ Master is sad!? I’m sorry for my rudeness… you can teach me how to swim tomorrow!]

“.... thank you Bubuga and Kitten.”

  • 189 days remaining until Super Clean Landfill gets erased from existence.
32