Ch 26 Water Water
1.8k 2 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Blue Melon Farm
Day: 12
Blue Melons: 1,807 (-2)
Selling Price: $54
Daily Income: $97,470

Wow, teaching a kitten to swim is pretty hard. It's a different swimming technique from humans.

[ Master! Help me I’m drowning!]

“ You’re standing above the water.”

[ The waves! It’s going to consume me!]

“ The waves are too weak to do that here.”

[ My life energy is being drained away from the water!]

“HahahAhahaHaha.”

[ Why is master laughing at me? This is harder than getting women!]

“Sorry Kitten, it’s just that… watching you struggle so hard with the water is quite endearing.”

[ Meanie.]

“ You’re doing pretty well for getting into the pool in the first place. I will take as long as you need me too.”

[ Master is kind!]

A few hours later, Kitten is starting to get the hang of it. Watching her learn how to swim is pretty cute. Although she still gets random panic attacks and swims towards me to get on top of my head. It’s weird how she does that instead of choosing the shorter path out of the pool.

[ I almost died again.]

“ You can’t die in the purgatory.”

[ Didn’t I say something similar to you before?]

“Yeah, how you can still feel pain but not die. Now let’s get you dry up.”

Using the leftover green stems to dry each other off. It absorbs water pretty well, but we have to twist out the excess water back into the pool. Almost like a towel.

[ Thank you master! Thank you for giving my kitten bed some private white sand walls around it. I feel sleepy and tired from swimming, so I will be taking a nap.]

“ Good dreams Kitten.”

[ Hehehehe my dreams consist of you and Bubuga giving me belly rubs.]

We do not require sleep in the purgatory. But not sleeping doesn’t feel right.

...

“ Hey Never,” compliments Bubuga. “Good work on the farm and teaching Kitten how to swim.”

“ Thanks but I feel like she mostly learned how to swim from you.”

“ Even then, Kitten still needed you there for emotional support.”

“ I guess…”

She takes my hand, guiding me towards the main pool.

“ We haven’t fucked in our new pool yet haven’t we?” smiles Bubuga.

“ Oh honey! Nobody will mind if we get the pool dirty since we are the only ones using it.”

“ That’s true,” nods Bubuga. “ We can always clean it later when we have money to spare.”

Dipping into the pool with Bubuga, she grinds her ass against my hard cock. Turning her head to kiss me. My hands reach around to fondle both of her lovely tits.

One of my hands caresses her beautiful body downwards toward her slit. Stimulating her clit, then inserting 2 of my fingers. It moves in and out of her, her breath getting faster as she is getting hornier. At the same time, she is jacking my dick onto her ass with one of her hands.

Bubuga is still kissing me relentlessly while jacking me off harder. She is trying to make me cum first. In the race to make each other orgasm first, I finger her even harder with moans muffling out in our mouths.

Making love with the perfect beauty before me, the pleasure became unstoppable. My dick starts cumming all over her ass with the water taking everything away. She gives a devious smile as she takes her mouth off mine. Pretty sure her slit is thoroughly pleased and wet, not from the water.

She leans against the edge of the pool, using her arm to support herself while spreading her pussy open with her other hand. Lining up my dick against her pussy, I shove it in. Grabbing hold of her hips as I slam my cock in and out of her vagina.

The water did provide some resistance but it wasn’t enough to stop my insatiable lust.

Pounding my sexy girl from behind for a good 12 minutes. The heavenly pleasure is too much. Thrusting in my dick as hard as I can, cumming inside her grateful vagina. Cum filling her up to the brim and leaking into the pool.

Keeping my dick inside her for a few minutes while we catch our breaths.

She gives me the face to fuck her more.

40