Ch 27 More Water
1.8k 2 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Taking my dick out of her cum-filled vagina. We went for a warm embrace while walking to the middle of the pool. My cum is steadily seeping into the water from her pussy Staring at her face before kissing her boobs and burying my face in between them. It’s very delightful!

Feeling up her nice curvy ass, my dick is sliding in between her thigh and rubbing against her clit. Once again our lips smush together, exchanging saliva with our tongue.

It’s been several minutes since I kept teasing her like this.

“ Aren’t you going to fuck me?” wonders Bubuga.

“ This time, you will beg me for it.”

“ Well then, good luck,” grins Bubuga.

We continue our passionate kissing while my dick is sliding against her clit.

Another 25 minutes later.

“ Okay, I give up.”

“ I win, again.” smugs Bubuga.

Bubuga jumps onto me, due to the water, I have an easier time holding her. Guiding her vagina into my dick, while her arms and legs wrap around me.

As I grab her waist to fuck her, she begins to shove her vagina in and out my dick. We did struggle to maintain balance for a while but found an equilibrium. It’s fantastic, fucking like this. She is taking my dick completely before moving out and stopping at the tip before going back in.

9 minutes of fucking.

This ride-fuck is intensely good. The pleasure grows uncontrollably again, I hold her down into my cock completely, cumming deep inside for a 2nd creampie. My throbbing dick shooting out cum after cum into her womb, even more cum keeps leaking out of her pussy and into the pool.

“ That was amazing.”

“ Mmm darling, having sex with you is the best thing in life.”

She leans forward with her boobs pushing against my body. Placing her soft lips on mine, greedily putting her tongue in my mouth to lick the insides of my mouth.

My hard dick still deep inside her as we make out.

Bringing her to the edge of the pool. I sit up on the edge, motioning to Bubuga to sit on my hard dick while we both face the pool.

In this sex position, Bubuga is now doing most of the work in our fuck session. She is riding my dick so unbelievably good. Completely taking in my dick as she shoves herself back down. My hands fondling her boobs as she is riding me to completion.

8 minutes of her riding me.

“ I’m going to cum!”

“ Cum as much as you want inside me, darling.”

Ejaculating all my cum into her for the 3rd time. My cum overflowing out of her vagina. An incredible 3rd creampie experience! She is being a good girl by taking it again and again. Cum is spilling out of her pussy and onto the edge of the pool.

A beautiful love. I wrap my arms around Bubuga, letting my dick rest inside her. She leans back into me, rubbing her cheeks against mine. Affection level going through the heavens!

We stay like this, enjoying each other’s comfort and the view of our pool.

  • 188 days remaining until Super Clean Landfill gets erased from existence.
36