Ch 28 Moonlight Tears Contract
1.7k 4 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Blue Melon Farm
Day: 20
Blue Melons: 1,807 (-2)
Selling Price: $64
Daily Income: $185,408
  • An Ambassador from rank 5 purgatory ( Moonlight Tears) is requesting entry into purgatory ( Super Clean Landfill). Do you permit entry?

Something is smacking my face side to side. The pain is jolting me awake.

“... huh what the?”

[ Master! Bubuga wake up you two!]

“You can stop smacking my face now.”

“ Hahahahahah,” laughs Bubuga. “ Never your face has red paw prints all over it.”

“ Kitten! You don’t need to smack my face to wake me up. Bubuga you too have red paw prints all over your face.”

“ I see,” giggles Bubuga. “ Sleeping with you is enjoyable.”

[ Guys! Someone wants to come in here!]

“ Rank 5! There’s purgatory ranking? Holy shit a super high rank purgatory wants to come here?”

“ Let’s see what they have to say,” says Bubuga.

  • Entry permitted to the ambassador from rank 5 purgatory ( Moonlight Tears).

A 165 cm ( 5’5”) girl with long black hair that reaches her waist. White pale skin with black eyes, and wearing a high end black gothic dress. B-size cup, and a petite body. She is even more beautiful than Bubuga, even though she has maxed charisma. Is that even possible?

“ Hello Creators of Super Clean Landfill. We have been buying up all your blue melons on the free market since day 1. So if you’re ever wondering why you’re selling all of them instantly, it was us.”

“ Why thank you for your business!”

“ Excuse my manners, I am Sarya. An ambassador from ranked 5 purgatory Moonlight Tears. We have come to offer you a very lucrative contract. We want you to sell all of your blue melons to our purgatory only and we will buy them at full price on the Free Shop for $80 each.”

“ This isn’t a scam right?”

“ It’s not a scam,” rejects Sarya. “ If you accept this contract right now. I will also let you fuck me too.”

“ I accept!”

[ I don’t accept!]

“ And I will buy a $100 billion kitten toy right now,” adds Sarya.

[ I acc---]

Before Kitten can accept, Bubuga is dragging us away.

[Hey Bubuga what are you doing! I was about to get the best toy ever!]

“ Yeah Bubuga! I want to fuck her and it’s not a scam either.”

“ You both are too easy to trick!” protests Bubuga. “We can’t just let her purgatory bully us into selling all of our blue melons to them.”

“ Why not? They are buying them at full price!”

“ Yes they are,” explains Bubuga. “But we will be needin-”

“ Hey that is not nice at all to drag them away from me,” disputes Sarya. “ Aren’t you supposed to respect your Creator’s wishes?”

“ Sorry about that Sarya,” replies me. “ We just want some time to think over the contract.”

“ Sure, but my offer is only valid for 10 minutes longer,” asserts Sarya.

[ My kitten toy! I accept!]

“ Then the contract is comp-” says Sarya.

“ Wait! Can I see the details of this contract first?”

“ Ahh so close!” blurts Sarya. “ Fine, the contract is 2,000,000 pages long, but that is only the summary. The real contract is way too long, here's the contract book. We are only giving you 2 hours to either accept our deal or lose us as a buyer. Your choice.”

“ 2 hours! Can you please give us more time! And can I still fuck you?”

“ The sex deal and kitten toy are almost gone,” advises Sarya. “You only have 6 minutes left.”

[ Master let’s accept this!]

“ Oh fuck… I uh…”

Bubuga shoves my face into her nice boobies. “ You are the creator after all, I won’t fault you if you accept this deal. We will adjust our strategy of reaching $5 million daily money somehow.”

“ You won’t have to worry anymore,” adds Sarya. “ Moonlight Tears is also willing to loan you money for the rest of your purgatory’s survival.”

“ I see…” remarks Bubuga. “You’re one devious woman.”

“ Just 3 minutes left to accept,” directs Sarya. “Before you won’t be able to have sex with me anymore.”

[ Please accept already master! My kitten toy is going to be gone forever!]

Sarya is much more beautiful than Bubuga.

Is this contract worth it?

35