Ch 29 Acceptance
1.6k 2 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
  • Purgatory administrator Black Shadow has entered Super Clean Landfill.

“ Halt your money loaning!” orders the Black Shadow. “ Super Clean Landfill is not allowed to accept any financial aid from any other purgatory. Even if you’re rank 5.”

“ Hahahaha purgatory admins.” laughs Sarya. “ We will find a loophole to ensure Super Clean Landfill’s survival. Moonlight Tears have many capabilities to get what we want here.”

1 minute later.

The sex deal and kitten toy deal is gone.

[ Master! Why didn’t you accept!]

Walking over to a private place to talk with the 3 of us. Sarya is waiting patiently while Black Shadow is standing there menacingly.

“ I want to trust in Bubuga. Besides, we will eventually make more money. You will get your toy in the future Kitten. And I realized I can always fuck other hotties.”

“ Never!” Bubuga hugs me hard.

[ ......I guess so.]

“ So Bubuga what is the plan?”

“ Reject the contract,” replies Bubuga.

[ But why? We won’t have to worry about being erased from existence anymore if Moonlight Tears take care of everything for us!]

“ Yes it’s a tempting offer,” says Bubuga. “ However, just by reading a little bit of the contract summary. It will be terrible for us or great for us, depending on how you see it.”

“ Why would it be terrible for us?”

“ In short, we will be a purgatory slave for them, exploiting our entire resource potential,” explains Bubuga. “Apparently, every resource has a production cap. For example with the blue melons, you can only grow 1 million of them per purgatory.”

“ I see and they want us to sell all of our blue melons to them.”

“ Indeed,” agrees Bubuga. “ Not just with blue melons, but everything else as well. They want everything. You will still get a fuckload of money though, and live a very comfortable life.”

“ It sounds too good to be true. What is the bad part?

“ …well I don’t know yet,” adds Bubuga. “But you will probably lose out on some creator's rights and maybe other purgatory benefits? They will pretty much rule over us too.”

[ What is there to worry about? If we are still getting a fuckload of money. We will live a super good life!]

“ That is true Kitten. I will be able to relax and fuck loads of sexy girls.”

“ Ah, my rulers want the easy way out,” sighs Bubuga. “ Well, there is nothing more to say. So please choose your path.”

[ Let’s do the contract deal!]

“ Let’s not!”

[ Huh? Master? Are you stupid? Do you want to risk being erased from existence! This is a deal with a ranked 5 purgatory!]

“ ...All of my past efforts to get a woman in the purgatory with no progress. I thought it was over for me and wanted to take the easy way out. Even buying a sex doll to release my sexual frustration, but it was all in vain. Bubuga did start out by me falling for the scam, but she has become incredibly important to me.”

Pause.

“ Bubuga did try to betray us, but in the end didn’t. Then we all worked together on the blue melon farm, trying to survive. It was a lot of fun working hard with you both. Life being hard makes it fun. I’m no longer just a sex-crazed person, but rather I want to seek more meaningful relationships.”

Pause.

“ Funny enough, I do want to work hard for myself, and for you both. I want to see how far we can go in this purgatory world without giving up and choosing the easier path. Life has to be much more fun this way!”

[ … Master… waaahhhhhh,] cries Kitten and rubbing her face against mine.

“ You really have become the man I admired,” hugs Bubuga, a tear falling from her face.

36