Ch 30 Alliance
1.6k 7 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
  • Purgatory administrator black shadow has left Super Clean Landfill.

“ We will be rejecting the contract.”

“ You’re making a mistake,” appeals Sarya. “ You will be so fucking rich and we will make sure your purgatory won’t be erased.”

“ We reject.”

“ I see...” beams Sarya. “ In that case, do you want to join the Moonlight Tears alliance instead?”

“ Another contract?”

“ HAHAHahaha,” cackles Sarya. “ It seems like you don’t know much about purgatory.”

“ I admit I don’t, but can you explain how the alliance works?”

“ Sure,” delights Sarya. “ There is no contract in joining. Every purgatory world in our alliance is publicly displayed to everyone else. We strongly prefer you to do your business within the alliance. Of course, everyone in the alliance has to buy each other’s goods at a good price. Some would pay close to official shop rates. Like, say $99 for your blue melons, since they do cost $100 on the official shop. Normally everyone would buy them at $80.”

Pause.

“ There will be punishments to those purgatories who engage in unfair trading schemes or collaborating mostly with outsiders,” explains Sarya.

“ Um… weren’t you trying to do an unfair trading scheme against us?”

“ Ehh we are not that bad compared to the others,” assures Sarya. “ Our slave purgatories are all doing pretty well. All the Creators enjoy their newfound easy life.”

“ I see… so we could have chosen the easy life huh?”

“ You still can! The 2-hour time limit was just to make you accept it faster,” reassures Sarya. “ My priority is to get as many slave purgatories asap. Some do accept, and the others like to drag on negotiation far too long, making them distasteful for us to pursue them. But I am liking you so far.”

“ Hmm it sounds good, does the alliance need to contribute anything to Moonlight Tears?”

“ Not really, we mostly just want everyone to succeed in the purgatory. Everyone helping each other is always a good thing. Also because it’s hard to survive on your own,” clarifies Sarya. “ However, if you harm the alliance, you will be blacklisted. If a rank 5 purgatory like mine puts you on their blacklist. Almost 100% of the other purgatories will no longer do any business with you.”

“ Then you can threaten us with blacklisting us right now!?”

“ Hahaha no,” giggles Sarya. “ Blacklisting you now will only make the others interested in recruiting you. Only when you’ve been in our alliance long enough, will our blacklist have a great effect. But we don’t want to blacklist anyone unless they force our hands… So do you want to join?”

“ Um...”

“ I will be taking my leave now, here is my contact card,” Sarya hands me her card. “ This item will allow you to contact me at any time. This time, there is no time limit to join the alliance. I must warn you though, other purgatories will now attempt to recruit you into their alliance. You can see what they have to offer, but I’m sure you will join ours. Here is a book detailing our entire alliance structure.”

“ Oh…. thanks, we will talk this over and contact you then.”

“ Yes, and please take care,” smiles Sarya.

  • Rank 5 purgatory ambassador Sarya has left Super Clean Landfill.

Bubuga takes the alliance book and opens it, a holographic screen display pops up, letting her read through the countless pages.

[ Hmmm master, I think we should join Moonlight Tear. Sarya is kind!]

“ The details of joining her alliance seems to be good,” adds Bubuga. “ If this is our only offer, we should join it. Perhaps you want me to read over the other offers too Never?”

“ Sarya’s smile is so beautiful.”

Bubuga pushes my face into her boobs again. “ Let’s talk tomorrow then.”

[ Maybe Master has fallen in love with Sarya?]

“ I will snap him out of it,” grins Bubuga.

32