Ch 31 Stealing My Contact Card
1.6k 2 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My kitten swipes the contact card from me and is running away. The beautiful picture of Sarya’s face is on it!

“ Kitten! Give it back!”

[ No!]

Before I can run after Kitten, Bubuga shoves my face back into her boobs.

“ You almost let another girl swoon you over Never,” says Bubuga.

She is stroking my erect dick.

“ Sarya is so fucking hot.”

“ Yeah well, you have me,” pouts Bubuga. “ We will find a way to increase our charisma stat above 300 as Sarya did.”

“ I-”

Bubuga silences me with her kiss. Kissing her back, my hand reaches forward to grab her boobs, squeezing and massaging those sexy boobies.

My dick getting harder.

After a few minutes of touching each other sexually, she skillfully lay me down to the floor on my back. Pushing her vagina into my face while she is sucking my dick, the 69 sex position. Holding her ass down towards my face so I can kiss her cute clit.

“ owhh” moans bubuga lightly.

Kissing around the opening of her slit, she is sucking and stroking my dick pretty good. My tongue finally plunges into her pussy, greedily licking and sucking everything up.

Fuck it’s good.

She starts deepthroating me. As we continue to pleasure each other with our oral skills. The pleasure is making me blank out again. Bubuga sucks my dick so fucking good. My dick then shoots cum into her mouth. Being a good girl like she is, she swallows everything, not letting a single drop out of her mouth.

Her vagina is leaking out a lot of love juices, I too swallow her.

Bubuga takes her mouth off my dick after cleaning off the cum. She crawls forwards on all 4. Presenting her vagina in front of me, she looks back with a mirin face with her 2 fingers spreading open her slit.

Fucking sexy as fuck! I got up to ram my dick inside her. Grabbing her waist, I start pounding her from behind.

“ AAhMMMHmmM!” moans Bubuga, but this time louder.

As I fuck her harder, Bubuga moves her ass back to take in more of my dick. It pushes me faster to climax. Thrusting deep inside as possible, cumming inside her unprotected womb. My dick throbbing deep in her as it defiles her entire vagina with my cum. Bubuga is giving me the face of pure bliss.

We remain like this for a few more minutes until she starts moving her ass into my dick again.

Grabbing her waist and pounding her hard from behind once more. Fucking that cum filled vagina. Cum is dripping out of her pussy as I continue on fucking her. It’s so fucking hot, fucking a girl filled up with your cum.

Reaching climax again, I give Bubuga a 2nd deep creampie, filling her to the brim. This time cum is overflowing out of her pussy.

Taking my dick out, I lay down sideways next to Bubuga. She is also laying sideways now, and grinding her ass onto my dick, making me hard again.

Sliding my cock in between her thighs and rubbing against her pussy. Letting the excitement build, before I almost accidentally shove my dick up her ass. She doesn’t want to do any anal sex yet so I shove my cock back into her pussy.

Fuck it’s so good. Thrusting my cock in and out of her pussy while my hands hold onto her body. My free hand exploring up and down her tits, stomach, and clit. Making sweet kisses on behind her neck as I fuck her harder.

About 10 more minutes of fucking her, I take my dick out and cum all over her beautiful face. She wipes the cum off her face and licks her fingers clean. Seeing her take my cum all over her, is making me feel super happy and lucky to have Bubuga.

She is harem member #1 too, so I must do everything to make her happy as well.

“ Only make love with girls that are trustworthy okay darling?” proposes Bubuga.

“ Yeah, I will. I won’t let any bad girls seduce me anymore.”

  • 180 days remaining until Super Clean Landfill gets erased from existence.
32