Ch 40 Joining An Alliance
1.2k 2 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Blue Melon Farm
Day: 30
Daily Income: $495,000
Purgatory Money: $1,965,497

“ Alright,  it’s been 10 days since we last talk about joining an alliance.”

[ Master! Are you ready to join rank 1 SnowFall Sanctuary’s alliance?]

“ Kitten just wants expensive kitten toys and snacks,” sass Bubuga.

[ Hey! You said that joining the rank 1 purgatory is the most beneficial to us.]

“ I did,” admits Bubuga.

“ So you both still think we should join them?”

[ Yes!]

“ Of course,” replies Bubuga.

“ … I want to talk to Aleesia and Sarya again. Stupid admins making things harder for us.”

“ It’s because everyone wants us in their alliances,” explains Bubuga. “ Nobody can talk to us except for Moonlight tears which gave them an unfair advantage.”

[ No, it’s because Master is thinking with his dick again.]

“ No… okay maybe you’re right Kitten. I feel bad for Sarya though. I hope Aleesia isn’t forcing her to do things she doesn’t want to do.”

“ Awww, your compassion makes me happy,” glees Bubuga.

[ Oh… Master wants to be a good person.]

“ Yeah.”

“ Sarya might be doing it out of her own free will,” says Bubuga.

[ Master just regrets not taking Sarya.]

“ Kitten! I will at least ask her if she wants to be mine though.”

[ See.]

“ Hahahaha,” laughs Bubuga. “ You want another woman that badly.”

[ Don’t worry master, I’m sure rank 1 purgatory has plenty of hot woman for you.]

“ Alright... Let’s just join the rank 1 purgatory then. Maybe they will let me see Sarya again too.”

“ Understood,” says Bubuga. “ Join SnowFall Sanctuary’s Alliance.”

  • Do you wish to give up your war-immunity to join SnowFall Sanctuary’s Alliance?

“ Yes.”
[ Yes.]

  • War immunity is lost.

  • You are now in the Rank 1 Purgatory SnowFall Sanctuary’s Alliance.

  • 539 unknown purgatory has declared war on you.

“ Fuck!”

[ Master! We are not going to die right? SnowFall Sanctuary will protect us right?]

“ This is quite unexpected,” says Bubuga.

A dimensional gate opens up at a distance 10 km away from us. Countless soldiers armed with assault guns, tanks, and jets came sprawling out. There are so many enormous monsters lurking out of the gate. 

At the front of the human-army and the monster-army are 539 unique looking individuals. Are they the Creators? Some of them appear to be humans, demi-humans, and other monsters.

Of course, the moment that happens, the 3 of us are running away from the battle. There is no way for us to win. They can easily kill us.

[ Why isn’t SnowFall Sanctuary coming to help us!]

“ I think we need to request for help!”

“ They are asking for permission to enter!” yells Bubuga.

  • SnowFall Sanctuary and Alliance members are requesting entry to Super Clean LandFill. Do you permit?

“ YES!”
[ YES!]

Another dimensional gate opens up, this time it’s in front of us. We stop running and looking back, our blue melon farm has been destroyed.

There are only 14 Creators walking out of this gate and no army with them.

“ About time! Take cover behind us!” shouts a mysterious girl.

ANOTHER INSANE BEAUTY!

She seems to be the leader of this group and maybe the rank 1 creator too. Snow white long hair with snow-blue eyes. Pale skin body with A-cup boobs. Her white, blue, and black dress is insanely exquisite. It looks like she is about 160 cm tall ( 5’3”).

Won’t that dress get in the way of your battle?

The mysterious girl stood in front of us, while her 13 members charges at the imposing army. 

29