Ch 45 Teasing Game
1.2k 4 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lifting Bubuga’s skirt up for the first time, she is wearing sky-blue lacy panties. My hard dick seriously wants to break free from my pants. I couldn’t take it anymore, so I took off my pants, underwear, and Bubuga took off my shirt.

My dick is free at last!

Bubuga undid her blue ribbon on her collar and drops it to the ground. She is about to start undoing her buttons but I stop her. I want to undo her buttons myself. Starting from the top, the reveal of her skin as each button gets undone is increasing my libido through the heavens. Her sky-blue lacy bra comes into view, it’s so fucking hot. It matches her panties too.

Lumi gave her such sexy lacy sky-blue lingerie. Thank you, Lumi.

Fully unbuttoning her blouse, I stop striping her any further. I want to fuck her with clothes partially on like this.

Now that I have 12 strength, I’m strong enough to lift Bubuga. Lifting her so I can guide my dick inside her vagina. She lifts her skirt and moves her panties to the side, so I have an easier time. Her other hand holds on to me for support.

However, I do not put it inside her. Just teasing her lonely slit with the tip of my dick.

“ Aren’t you going to shove your dick inside me,” a seductive face from Bubuga.

“ Not until I win this teasing game.”

“ Awwww darling” flirts Bubuga.

She wraps her legs and arms around me and gives me deep kisses once more. My dick is sliding against her cute slit. Her warm intimate body pressing against mine, it’s making me lose it. Still supporting Bubuga by holding her thigh onto my body.

She drools saliva into my mouth and lets some fall on my body. She also starts grinding her pussy onto my dick. Her art of seducing me is advancing further, she seriously knows exactly what I like.

The pleasure wave is rising to tsunami levels. Yet I don’t want to surrender here. This time I will win the teasing game! I have been pushing it further and further with Bubuga lately.

Supporting her with 1 hand, my other hand moves back to her cute slit. Stimulating her and fingering her even better this time. She is breathing nicely onto me as we continue kissing.

Bubuga also moves one of her hand down towards my dick, stroking it against her vagina. Oh fuck, the teasing game is starting to overwhelm me.

My desire to fuck her is surpassing the patience of a monk. How is Bubuga still not begging for my dick yet?

1 more hour of seducing each other.

“ I give-”

Bubuga silences my lip with her 2 fingers, “ Please fuck me.”

On cue, I shove my dick so hard into Bubuga’s vagina, that I start cumming inside her already.

“OHHHH!” moans Bubuga.

Her pussy has nowhere to go except deeper down into my dick. Cum and her love juice are leaking down to the floor. Bubuga’s sky-blue skirt is hiding the action from my eyes. It’s so fucking hot, knowing my dick is fucking her sexy vagina underneath it.

The standing sex position is too fucking good.

Thrusting my dick to fuck her good. Oh babe, I can fuck her like this forever. Her arms are holding over my shoulders for balance. Fucking her harder and deeper as she moans into my loving embrace. She is taking my dick completely every time I thrust inside. The view of her erotic face and sky-blue lacy bra making me explode with lust.

19 minutes of standing fucking.

The sensational pleasure builds again, reaching the stars. One more forceful thrust inside her pussy with her legs fully wrapping around me. Cumming inside for her well deserve 2nd deep creampie. My leaking cum staining her sky-blue skirt and panties.

Letting my dick rest inside, as we kiss each other.

We are going to be fucking each other more.

3 chapter release today!

I hope you enjoy the smut chapters. I spend too much time trying to perfect them.

27