Ch 46 Thanks Lumi
1.2k 7 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Blue Melon Farm
Day: 3
Blue Melons: 2,815 (-2)
Selling Price: $99
Daily Income: $278,487

Another day of working.

Kitten loves playing with the other snow-cats. They are giving Kitten a lot of fun and entertainment. So I can fuck Bubuga without distractions.

Thanks again Lumi. Joining Snowfall Sanctuary is quickly proving to be the right choice.

“ Hey darling,” hugs Bubuga. “ I’m sorry, you didn’t win the teasing game. I thought you would fuck me harder if you did. Are you mad at me?”

“ I will never be mad at you. There is no point. Besides, I’m super happy that you wanted me to fuck you harder even if you lost on purpose. It just means that next time I will have to do better on making you beg for my dick.”

“ ...thanks darling,” gushes Bubuga. “ Living 4403 years in the landfill has given me great patience. It might be tough to seduce me. Although I want to be an easier woman for you.”

Giving my sweet Bubuga a deep kiss to show her my love.

Bubuga and I did our best to clean up ourselves using the water. The clothes that Lumi gave us can easily be cleaned with water. It washes the cum off perfectly. We are using the green-stalk leftover from the blue melon farm to wipe the floor clean. It easily absorbs fluids. A hole from the battle carnage has become our waste hole. Putting all the wasteful stuff in there.

In the future, we intend to make no more waste and keep our purgatory 100% clean.

I wonder how is Sarya doing? Using the Moonlight Tears contact card. It allows me to connect with anyone in Moonlight Tears. Thinking about Sarya, the card is trying to connect with her. A text from Sarya pops up.

  • Sarya: Sorry, I’m busy at the moment. I can talk to you in about 30 minutes.

“ My darling!” exclaims Bubuga. “ You have me! And you are chasing another woman?”

“ Honey, I just want to ask if Sarya is not being forced to do things.”

“ I’m joking,” giggles Bubuga. “ I bet you that Sarya is not being forced at all.”

“ Hm… what makes you say that?”

“ Women’s intuition,” replies Bubuga.

Sitting on the floor with Bubuga beside me. We continue talking while watching the Kitten playing around with the snow-cats. She also begins retelling me her life story for the next 4 hours.

In the middle of her life story.

  • Lumi is requesting entry into Super Clean Landfill. Do you permit?
  • You have permitted entry to Lumi.
  • Error, Useless Kitten has denied entry. Lumi cannot come in.

Kitten is running towards us.

[ MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!! DON’T PERMIT HER IN HERE!]

“ Why not? She is helping us so much despite the admin’s restrictions.”

[ Lumi is going to death hug me!] 

“ Don’t worry Kitten,” smugs Bubuga. “ What if she is bringing you expensive kitten toys and snacks?”

  • Useless Kitten has permitted entry to Lumi.
  • Lumi has entered Super Clean Landfill.

Upon entering, Lumi instantly teleports to Useless Kitten.

♥ Kitten! My cuteeeeeeeee baby,♥ another death hug from Lumi. 

♥ Look at what I have here! This kitten snack cost me 50% of my money.♥

It’s funny watching Kitten’s face being so greedy and in great distress at the same time. 

After Lumi lets Kitten go, she starts munching on her super expensive kitten snack. I’m jealous that Kitten is probably eating the best food in the entire universe.

[ Master this is so fucking good.]

“ How come my kitten is swearing now?”

“ Because you keep swearing all the time,” grins Bubuga. “And now your pet does it too.”

♥ My Kitten! Lumi will teach you the proper ways of being a kitten.♥

[ Master this is! Open money wallet.]

Useless Kitten Money: $1,000,000,000,000

♥ Yesh! I smuggle $1 trillion to you. I know that Kitten here has a special perk to convert kitten treat into money! ♥

  • Purgatory administrator Black Shadow has entered Super Clean Landfill.

“ Lumi, do you think we are that dumb?” warns Black Shadow. “ Nobody is allowed to give them any financial help.”

  • Useless Kitten has lost $1,000,000,000,000. 

[ NOOOO! I was about to buy the best toys!]
♥ NOOOO! My precious cutie Kitten! ♥

  • Purgatory administrator Black Shadow has left Super Clean Landfill.

“ … thanks for trying Lumi.”

♥ I’m only doing it for cute justice! Well, at least I can play with Kitten here.♥

[ Master! Please save me!]

Kitten is running towards me but when she sees a toy in Lumi’s hands. Kitten switches direction and runs back to Lumi.

♥ Cuuuteeeeeee!♥

Wow, Lumi is completely controlling Kitten with her greed.

“ Darling, let’s continue my life story,” smiles Bubuga.

Oh… I too want to play with Kitten. Please don’t let it be another 2 hours of repeating the same thing over and over again.

29