Ch 47 Hello Sarya
1.2k 10 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the middle of Bubuga’s life story, the Moonlight Tears’s contact card is ringing. It must be Sarya.

Opening up Sarya’s video call, Bubuga is pouting cutely.

“ Sarya, I miss you.”

“ Hey Never,” smiles Sarya. “ Aleesia told me all about you. I’m not being forced to do anything.”

“ I’m glad, but why is Aleesia giving you to me so freely.”

“Well, why don’t I come over?” says Sarya.

Sarya has entered Super Clean Landfill.

Seeing Sarya in-person, it emanates her beauty.

“ It’s like this… You know how Bubuga is super loyal to you? It’s the same for me with Aleesia,” explains Sarya. “ I would do anything for her.”

“ I see, so you offer yourself up to win me over to Moonlight Tears?”

“ Yes! I told Aleesia to offer me up to you,” beams Sarya.

“ That’s…”

“ What’s wrong? It’s not like I chose to marry you on a whim. Your relationship with Bubuga makes you attractive,” commends Sarya. “ A rarity among Creators since force-command is a thing.”

“ Thanks. So since I am in SnowFall Sanctuary now, there is no reason to marry me anymore.”

“ Not at all, marrying you would still be greatly beneficial to Moonlight Tears. Do you want to take me?” suggests Sarya.

I froze, I want to say yes, but is she using me? At least Sarya is being honest about her intentions.

“ You can take her as your 2nd wife if you want too,” pouts Bubuga.

“ It’s the first time I wanted to be with someone,” says Sarya. “ Even if our relationship starts as a somewhat political one. I’m sure we would fall into true love with each other.”

“ Sorry Sarya, please give me some time to think about it.”

“ No problem,” replies Sarya. “Please tell me your answer in 1 week. Also, I’m not a virgin anymore. I have been using my body to make other Creators join Moonlight Tears. I hope you don’t think less of me.

“ Hmmm… I don’t know. We should try dating first.”

“ Oh my?” smiles Bubuga. “My sex-crazed darling wants to start by dating Sarya properly.”

“ Yes!” agrees Sarya. “ I stop using my seduction tactics when I met you. Please let me be with you.”

“ You were created by Aleesia, right? How do I know she didn’t make you this way.”

“ Technically she created my ancestors. I was born generations later by the humans reproducing in her purgatory,” explains Sarya. “ Aleesia never forced her humans to do anything. Ambassadors normally don’t use sex for negotiations, except for me. Growing up, I became a super hardcore fan of Creator Aleesia.”

“ Oh?”

“ Mostly elves live in her purgatory,” adds Sarya. “The billions of living beings in your purgatory can all help you make more money. It also creates a much livelier place to live in.”

“ I see, it’s making me feel better about dating you.”

“ Yay! Let’s go on a date right now.” cheers Sarya.

“ Have fun with harem member #2 my darling,” pouts Bubuga. “ I will be playing with Lumi and Kitten.”

“ Wait Bubuga, let’s finished your daily life story first.”

“ Oh… I thought you want to play with your new girl,” smiles Bubuga. “ You care about me.”

“ Can I join in too?” suggests Sarya.

“ Yes! You both can listen to my life story!” beams Bubuga. “Maybe we should start at the beginning again?”

“ Uhhhhh.”

“ It’s okay, continue where you left off,” says Sarya. “ You can tell me the beginning another time.”

Bubuga resumes telling us her life story. Poor Sarya, she doesn’t know what she is in for. It’s going to be the same events over and over again. Bubuga’s daily life in extreme detail.

Sarya’s higher charisma stat makes her more beautiful than Bubuga. However, 900 charisma Bubuga is comparable to or better than Sarya.

There is still more that I want to know about Sarya, before choosing her as harem member #2. I don’t want to marry her for only political reasons.

Sarya being born in the purgatory reminds me of pregnancy. Did I get Bubuga pregnant?

Hi everyone,

Hope you are enjoying Purgatory Harem!

If you haven't rated my story yet, please rate.

Thank you for all your love and support!

24