Ch 48 Harem Member #2
1.7k 6 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bubuga is finishing up her story while Lumi continues to play with Kitten.

“ Thanks, you two,” smiles Bubuga. “ For listening to me for 4 hours, Never, please enjoy my boobs.”

“ Aw Yeah!… wait Sarya is still here.”

“ Go ahead, Never,” says Sarya.

Not holding back anymore, I strip Bubuga’s blouse and bra off. Kissing all over her boobs. Sucking on her nipple, and licking them. So beautifully sensational, it re-energizes me.

“ So are you going to do the same to Sarya?” suggests Bubuga.

Sarya begins to take her dress off.

“ Wait. Um, I still feel like you don’t actually love me Sarya.”

“ Why?” asks Sarya.

“ Because you’re still marrying me for political reasons?”

Bubuga joins my hands with Sarya “ Off you go you two, talk it out alone together.”

Walking together in a fair distance away. We sit together. Sarya is leaning super close to me.

“ It’s true... but it’s also true that you’re the first person I fell for,” clarifies Sarya. “ Lumi and Aleesia are pretty much best friends anyways. So it’s not really a political marriage. There won’t be much of a conflict of interest. Even if I influenced you to help Moonlight Tears get stronger than SnowFall Sanctuary.”

“ I see… I guess when you put it that way, it does work out.”

“ So finally willing to take me now?” asks Sarya.

“ But it bothers me how you forcibly make other Creators submit to you.”

“Oh,” Sarya looks at the floor.

“ But I mean, you can always make amends?”

“ …yeah,” agrees Sarya. “ But you shouldn’t worry about that too much, they are all living a good life now.”

“ Hmmm…”

“ You can see my happy clients who became slave purgatories when the admins let you leave Super Clean Landfill.”

“ Let’s sit together in peace for a while.”

“ Yes,” agrees Sarya.

Sarya is not a bad person. She seems to genuinely like me too. Even Bubuga already approves of her being my wife.

Some creators would gladly choose the easy life of being a slave purgatory. No more responsibility and a rich new life while Moonlight Tears protects you.

Although Creators who accept a contract without reading it are idiots. Wait… that is me and Kitten.

At least Moonlight Tears controlling you seems to be the better choice than the other purgatory.

“ It’s alright, I trust you Sarya.”

“ You do!?” beams Sarya.

“ Yes, and can I kiss your boobs?”

“ Yes,” blushes Sarya.

Kissing Sarya’s sexy B-cup boobs through her dress. Fondling them with my hands. I am finally taking my 2nd woman.

“ Oh yeah, I forgot to ask if I can get you girls pregnant?”

She grins, taking off her black gothic dress. She is wearing a black lacy bra and panties. My mouth hangs wide open at her beauty. My dick wants to take her. Soon she strips off the rest of her clothes and is now nude.

“ Why don’t you cum inside me first and I will tell you?” suggests Sarya.

“ But I don’t want to get any of you girls pregnant,” I take off my clothes as well.

“ Awww no fun, but yes, you can get us pregnant if you want to,” explains Sarya. “ All Creators should have the ability to choose ‘protected’ sex mode.”

Feeling like an idiot for not knowing, I open up the protected sex mode screen.

Protected Sex? Yes Default / No

Yes! It is in default mode. I didn’t impregnate Bubuga and it is too early in having children.

“ I love you Sarya.”

“ I love you too my husband,” kisses Sarya with her boobs pushing into me.

It looks like Sarya calls me husband, and Bubuga calls me darling. Is there a difference?

Either way, today Sarya becomes harem member #2.

Time to show her some love.

29