Ch 49 Life Is Getting Better
1.4k 3 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hugging and kissing each other while also fondling her boobs. Taking my mouth off her soft lips.

“ I want to fuck you right now.”

She complies, and I turn her around with her ass grinding against my dick. Rubbing her slit and fingering her to make sure she is wet. She is.

Grabbing her ass, I ram my dick inside her vagina.

“ OHH!” moans Sarya.

She is tighter than Bubuga. It won’t be a problem since I will be making this vagina mine. Sarya is bending forward for me to fuck her better.

Fucking her from behind. She is moaning loudly as I pound that girl into ecstasy. Good thing we are far away from the others, so they can’t hear us fucking. But Bubuga and Lumi can still watch us fuck because there are no walls yet. I don’t mind because Bubuga is harem member #1 and Lumi is a hot girl too.

Fucking Sarya harder. Her vagina envelops my dick with pleasure. My dick is freely dominating her insides. I go deeper inside her with each thrust, making her take more dick until she takes it completely.

13 minutes of fucking.

Then, I thrust my deepest inside her vagina while grabbing her ass into my dick. Cumming inside her deepest parts, and right at the entrance of her womb. My dick throbbing inside of an unbelievably gorgeous girl. Cum after cum comes out, filling up her womb. Since my dick is taking up all the space in her vagina, cum couldn’t leak out.

“Oooooohhh yessss,” moans Sarya.

Fuck she’s showing me such a cute face. It’s only making me harder inside this tight pussy.

A few minutes of rest.

“ Sarya, can I fuck you in the ass?”

“ Yes, my husband,” smiles Sarya. “ Fuck me up the ass as hard as you want.”

Holy hell, I never did anal sex before! Taking my dick out of her cum-filled pussy, and putting it at the entrance of her butthole.

Wait, wouldn’t this be betraying Bubuga?

“ Sorry Sarya. I have to ask Bubuga about it first.”

“ What’s this?” wonders Sarya.

“ She promised to do anal sex with me after we prevent the erasure of our purgatory. I feel like it’s cheating if I do it with you.”

“ Awwww, caring about Bubuga this much is making me love you more,” beams Sarya.

“ I’m glad you understand.”

“ Indeed. But I’m harem member #2,” pouts Sarya. “If we both consent to anal sex, we should do it.”

Bubuga, Lumi, and Kitten are all playing with the kitten toys. I want to run over there and talk to Bubuga about this.

“ Besides didn’t Bubuga said ‘You can take [me] as your 2nd wife if you want too’,” affirms Sarya. “ She is okay with us doing any sexual acts.”

“ You’re right Sarya. Okay, let’s do it.”

“..... let’s just ask Bubuga to make sure,” says Sarya.

“ But I agreed?”

“ Yes. I’m happy that you are treating me as an equal to Bubuga,” remarks Sarya. “So to pay back my respect for you, we can ask Bubuga first.”

After asking Bubuga, she is perfectly okay with me having anal sex with Sarya. We soon return.

Sarya is laying on the ground with her beautiful ass sticking out. I let my penis kiss the entrance of her butthole before inserting it slowly.

Soon after, my penis is completely inside her ass. Oh, this feeling it’s similar yet different to a vagina. It’s tighter and less wet than a vagina. Perhaps lubricant would help out but we are too poor to buy it right now. Maybe filling up her ass with my cum will make it wetter.

Fucking her cute butthole. The incredible texture is so tantalizing. It brings a different but fantastic sense of pleasure.

“ MMmmmm-ohHHh,” moans Sarya differently.

13 minutes of anal fucking.

Reaching the climax again, I cum inside her sexy ass. Sarya is taking it like a good girl.

The cum in her ass somewhat lubricates my dick as I fuck her ass more and harder. I will make this ass belong to me completely. Pleasuring and making her orgasm is also important.

“OhhhhHHH FUCK!” moans Sarya.

Seeing Sarya’s blissful face made me cum again inside her ass. Filling her ass with even more cum. It feels so heavenly shooting my load inside her.

I rest my dick inside her ass while laying on top of her.

“ I will fuck you better than Bubuga,” declares Sarya.

“ Awesome, I will pleasure you both to orgasm heaven.”

We smile at each other as we took a short break before fucking some more.

22