Ch 52 Compassion
858 2 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“ Let’s make some love,” smiles Bubuga.

“ I’m sorry Bubuga… but I want to apologize to Sarya.”

“ Why do you need to apologize for telling us your true feelings?” protests Bubuga. “ I gave you lots of time to spend with Sarya. It’s my turn now.”

“ Yes… but is it alright for me to leave Sarya like that?”

“ So if your harem members cry, you will spend more time with her?” questions Bubuga. “ You will let her tears dictate how much time you spend with her? Do you want girls to keep on crying for your affection?”

“ No, but it’s...  I should at least tell her that I will grow to love her more as I did with you.”

“ ……….. Okay,” kisses Bubuga. “ You are a very compassionate person. I love you a lot for it. Sarya is only pretending to cry. But well… I will give you 10 minutes to make up with her. Also please get her age for me.” 

“ I will. Thank you my honey!” 

“ Please make sure you come back to me,” pouts Bubuga. “ I don’t want to keep giving you to Sarya.”

“ And what are we going to do with Kitten now?”

“ Just leave her alone, she will eventually come back to us. Lumi is just using her tricks again,” remarks Bubuga.

“ Okay, I was thinking that too. My honey is very intelligent.”

“ Thanks,” beams Bubuga.

Walking over to Sarya. She is sitting alone while crying, facing away from me.

“ Sarya…”

“ Oh have you changed your mind?” Sarya turns her head to see me. “ Am I the one you love more?”

“... I may love Bubuga more right now… but I will grow to love you more too.”

“ I see… Bubuga is the main girl,” laments Sarya. “ Am I always going to be inferior to Bubuga?”

“ No.”

“ Haaah I see… I’m not mad at you for liking her more... It’s ugly seeing me cry right?” says Sarya.

“ You’re very beautiful Sarya.”

“ … you’re going to make Bubuga cry for spending time with me instead of her. Since it’s Bubuga’s turn now.”

I sit next to Sarya while embracing her with my arms. She is still tearing up.

“ I won’t make any of you girls cry. Bubuga gave me 10 minutes to make up with you. I want you to know that I will always love you.”

“ …you will always love a girl who already used her body to satisfy countless men already?”

“ Yes.”

“......... nobody would choose to marry a promiscuous girl like me. Haah never thought I would be able to marry a handsome Creator,” says Sarya.

“ Don’t worry about it, it’s all in the past now. As long as we are loyal to each other, everything will be good.”

“ I only want you. Sex without a meaningful relationship it too empty for me. Thanks for choosing me,” sniffles Sarya. “ Please don’t let my tears make you think that I am a manipulative girl. My emotions can run crazy sometimes.”

“ I won’t, I will always give you my shoulder to cry on.”

“ … I love you, my husband.”

“ I love you too Sarya.”

“ You should probably get back to Bubuga now,” reminds Sarya. “ Thanks for comforting me.”

“ Oh right! I forgot to ask you but...well… Bubuga wants to know your age too.”

“ I’m 237 years old,” replies Sarya.

“ Thanks, I will be sure to make you happy too.”

“ Yes, and make Bubuga happy too,” smiles Sarya. “ I will be heading home, see you soon.”

  • Sarya has left Super Clean Landfill.

Walking back to Bubuga.

“ Darling!” hugs Bubuga. “ You came back to me!”

“ Of course my Beautiful… Sarya is”

Bubuga places 2 fingers to my lips “ You don’t have to tell me, I’m surprised she will tell you her age. You must have swooned her too hard.”

“ Is there a problem with a girl’s age?”

“ Yes!” pouts Bubuga. “ It’s rude to ask for a girl’s age.”

“ I mean you both are super attractive.” 

“ Thanks! But unlike Sarya… Am I too old for you?”

“ Definitely not. Age has nothing to do with love! But everyone needs to be at least 18+.”

Bubuga kisses me. Pushing her tongue into my mouth. I gladly mix my tongue with hers. Her soft lips brush against mine. It makes me feel warm inside. My hands fondle with her nice boobies. Eventually, I fell on my back with Bubuga laying on top of me. Kissing ever so passionately together. She grinds her crotch against mine.

Just when things are about to get even sexier.

  • Neige from Snowfall Sanctuary has entered Super Clean Landfill.

“ That is odd? Aren’t outsiders supposed to ask for entry first?”

“ Hm… It’s Snowfall Sanctuary. ‘Asking’ is probably a courtesy for them. They can probably enter whenever they want as long as the admins allow it,” explains Bubuga.

A giant 6-meter tall teddy bear made from snow approaches us.

“ Hello, Never and Bubuga,” says Neige. “ I’m sorry to intrude on you. I am the prime minister of SnowFall Sanctuary. I’m here to ask you for your help in bringing Lumi back.”

This snow teddy bear is unbelievable. I guess these things exist in the purgatory too?

“ Sure but is there any way for us to convince Lumi to go back home?” asks Bubuga.

Neige observes Lumi and Kitten playing. “ The Kitten should be able to convince her.”

“ Oh… but she already took Lumi as her new master. I don’t know if she would listen to us.”

“ This is going to be troublesome again,” Neige shook their head. “ Lumi is always playing with cute things non-stop. She always makes me handle all the responsibilities in Snowfall Sanctuary.” 

“ Poor teddy bear,” says Bububga.

“ Are you a girl Neige?” 

“ Yes I am,” states Neige. “ We need Lumi back for something important. I don’t have the authority to make this decision for her.”

“ Alright, let’s go and talk with Kitten.”

“ Yes, let’s have some fun later my darling,” says Bubuga.

We walk over to the Kitten. Neige stays behind to watch us.

“ Kitten! I am your true master!”

[ No! Lumi is!]

♥ Awwwwwww my cute wubby kitten.♥

“ Lumi, your purgatory needs you back.”

♥ Puuu, (pouts Lumi), I already have Neige taking care of things. I see she is here too. Tell her that I give her my full permission to resolve it! I want to play with my cute kitten.♥

[ Yeah! I want to play with Lumi more too!]

Lumi picks her up and gives her infamous death hugs to the kitten again.

“ Sure you can do that Kitten,” dares Bubuga. “ I guess me and my darling won’t ever give you any more belly rubs.”

[ OKAY! I’m sorry master and Bubuga. I had to pretend to like Lumi more so she would continue on giving me expensive snacks and toys.]

♥ Kitten. Do you really want to break our deal?♥

[ Umm don’t your purgatory need you back Lumi? Master, Bubuga, and I will eventually make lots of money for me to buy these snacks myself.]

♥ … Kitten...How could you betray me? I am the only master you need!♥ cries Lumi.

[ I still want to play with you Lumi. We can always play another day!]

♥ Okay, my cutie. I will come back as soon as I can!♥

That is a super-fast recovery from Lumi.

  • Lumi has left Super Clean Landfill.
  • Neige has left Super Clean Landfill.

[ Okay master, I’m going to take a long nap. I had so much fun today!]

“ Good night Kitten, I knew you would come back to your true master.”

“ Darling, let’s have some fun,” grins Bubuga.

 

Neige means ‘snow’ in french. 

20