Ch 53 A Chill Day
873 6 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bubuga is laying on her back nude. I am grabbing her hips as I kiss her beautiful vagina. My tongue licks her slit while she looks at me with a lewd face. I keep kissing her beautiful slit making her softly moan.

Her eyes beg me to shove my tongue inside her vagina from all this teasing. I greedily shove my tongue inside her and start licking against her walls. Jabbing and brushing my tongue inside of her to make her feel even better.

“ OhhhmmmMmm,” moans Bubuga. 

She is getting wetter in there, her love nectar mixes with my saliva. Taking my tongue out of her but still on her slit. I move my tongue from her slit up to her hip, waist, stomach, and reach towards her left boobs and finally reach her left nipple in one smooth lick. Sucking on her nipple while fiddling it with my tongue for a few minutes.

Then, moving from her left nipple to her right nipple without ever taking my tongue off her body. Playing and kissing her right nipple all the same. It’s so fucking hot giving her a continuous kiss all over her sexy body. 

Finally, I move my mouth from her right nipple up her neck, chin, and reach her lips. Now I am laying on top of her. We give each other deep french kisses with Bubuga kissing me ferociously. My saliva drips down into her mouth as our tongue unites together with her swallowing it too. 

My hard dick grinds against her slit as we continue to kiss. I am also fingering her with my left hand.

“ MMMnMmmm,” moans Bubuga into my mouth. “ OOHhhhh.”

Several minutes of passionately making out with each other.

I sit up with her legs overlapping mine and put my hard dick against the entrance of her slit and teasing her. Bubuga is still laying on her back and her eyes are showing me more lust than before.

“ Please fuck me,” urges Bubuga.

“ Wait did I just win the teasing game?”

“ Yes. Saying that you love me more than Sarya is making me horny as fuck,” flirts Bubuga. “ And your foreplay has gotten a lot better.”

“ Awesome! I will make you feel even better than before.”

“ Darling!”

Ramming my entire dick inside her vagina with 1 thrust.

“ OHHHHHh!” moans Bubuga.

Her vagina completely melts my dick with pleasure, making me cum inside her. My hard throbbing dick only makes the sensation grow stronger as I pour my cum deep into her womb. At the same time, my hands are grabbing her hips to bring her deep and hard into my dick.

Bubuga’s smile is so fucking beautiful as I am cumming inside her.

After my first orgasm inside of her, I start to properly fuck her this time. Thrusting my dick up her vagina. The more I thrust inside her, the harder and deeper it’s becoming. The pace is increasing with Bubuga starting to moan louder. This indescribable pleasure that is building from fucking her cum-filled vagina is too unreal.

Fucking her harder and harder for the next 20 minutes. Pleasure is shooting to a higher place that God can’t even reach.

The final hardest balls deep thrust inside her and kissing the entrance of her womb. Cumming inside like a tsunami. Filling her inside completely to the brim over and over again as the cum keeps leaking out of her. Bubuga is showing me the lewdest face I have ever seen as my dick keeps throbbing deep inside.

I collapse onto Bubuga and we catch our breath from our fuck session.

“ Darling, I think I’m pregnant now,” professes Bubuga.

“ Oh shit but I put protected sex mode on.”

“ I’m just teasing you,” hugs Bubuga.

“ You got me.”

After fucking Bubuga and cleaning up...

We hold hands while walking around our place. Bubuga uses a pencil to mark out our asterie factory expansion. She is seriously an amazing and intelligent girl. Bubuga and Sarya both seem to accept each other completely despite their rivalry. I’m glad that they are starting to get along.

It won’t be long until we reach our 5,002 blue melons again. 

  • 166 days remaining until Super Clean Landfill gets erased from existence.

A scary countdown but we are almost to the Asterie factory expansion. Just 4 more days until we will make an insane amount of money and we can kiss purgatory erasure goodbye.

Our stats so far.

Creator Name: Never (male) Stats:  
Life energy: 454 Strength: 20
Money:  $0 Intelligence: 10
Age:  19 years Charisma: 300 CAPPED
Creator Name: Useless Kitten (female) Stats:  
Life energy: 15,201 Strength: 11
Money:  $0 Intelligence: 14
Age:  2 months Charisma: 300 CAPPED
Name: Bubuga (female) Stats:  
Life energy: 64,361 Strength: 45
Money:  $0 Intelligence: 205
Age:  4,403 years Charisma: 300 CAPPED

 

Blue melons only give me a daily of 15 life energy while I keep losing life energy from cumming to my sexy harem members. Kitten has more life energy because of expensive snacks and Lumi keeps feeding her without the admins stopping her. Bubuga has the perk to convert her life energy gained by x100. 

Other than manual labor on the farm, I have been working out lately. It has increased my strength higher than the lazy Kitten. The days of my pet being stronger than me are over.

Bubuga has been tutoring both of us lately which increases our intelligence somehow. I feel myself getting smarter but I still don’t know why it works.

Kitten wakes up and approaches us. [ Please give me the belly rubs!]

“ Of course Kitten!”

“ Sure,” smiles Bubuga.

We give Kitten a lot of belly rubs and petting. She is purring in happiness.

[ Hehehe I really miss this. Lumi gives perfect pets but having you both pet me is nostalgic.]

“ Kitten, you can feel nostalgic despite being only 2 months old?”

[ Master so rude! Yes I can! That is 100% of my life you know!]

“ HAHAHaaha,” laughs Bubuga. “ The 3 of us enjoying life together is quite nostalgic.”

...

“ What is this fishing-stick looking toy?” 

[  Master! Please hold it up for me. I want to paw smack that mouse!]

“ Sure Kitten.” 

“ So cute,” beam Bubuga.

Playing with the Kitten with her new toys for the next 2 hours.

  • Sarya has entered Super Clean Landfill.

“Sarya!”

Sarya runs and hugs me. “ Husband!”

Bubuga is beside me pouting.

“ I will work hard on becoming a woman worthy of you, my husband,” states Sarya. “ Bubuga won’t remain your #1 for long!”

“ Oh please Sarya,” replies Bubuga.” My darling will love me the most in the harem no matter what.”

“ Aww you two, I will love you both just as much.”

“ Bubuga I want to talk to you alone,” says Sarya.

“ Just exactly what I was thinking,” agrees Bubuga.

“ Girls?”

“ Sorry darling,” says Bubuga. “Please let me and Sarya have our girl talk. We will be back soon.”

“ Alright, please play nice.”

They smile at me before heading off alone together.

[ Master please hand feed me.]

“ ?... Sure.”

Holding the kitten treats in my hands for her. Kitten begins eating right off my hand. It’s surprising how she doesn’t bite my hand off.

*Munch* *Munch* *Munch* *Munch* *Munch*

Lumi must have loved getting her hands on Kitten as much as possible. This is something Lumi would do. I have a feeling that Kitten would now prefer being hand-fed than just eating normally from her bowl.

Spending more time with Kitten, the next day has arrived.

Blue Melon Farm
Day: 5
Blue Melons: 3,467 (-2)
Selling Price: $99
Daily Income: $343,035

 

Hmmm, too much smut.

I should write more story plot.

21