Ch 56 White Furniture
824 2 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Correction purgatory money is $252, not 221,885

“ Hey husband, I just thought of the greatest idea ever!” beams Sarya. “ I will make some white furniture here.”

“ Sweet! We can use some furnishing around here.”

[ Can you make me a soft bed to sleep on again?]

“ Sorry Kitten, all the furniture won’t be soft at all,” apologizes Sarya. “ Bub please buy me a $10 shitty shovel.”

  Purgatory Money: $252
Digging Tools: Cost:  Description:
Shitty Shovel $10 Terrible unless you have high strength.
Basic Shovel $500 Finally you can dig properly.
Power Shovel $10,000 Much easier time to dig with this.
Auto drill bot $100,000 Digs automatically for you but it's slow.
Legendary Shovel $1,000,000 You can dig the grand canyon with this.

 

  • Bubuga has purchased a $10 Shitty Shovel.

“ Now with this shovel, I can make some custom chairs and table by using the white rocky floor,” explains Sarya.

“ How do you even make that with a shovel? Isn’t that just for digging?”

“ You will be surprised with that you can do with just this shovel,” smiles Sarya. “ I’m sure Bub understands my intentions.”

“ Hmmm, I thought you would be a girl who just has sex with darling all day long,” says Bubuga. “ Looks like I was wrong. It’s amazing how you found something to help contribute to Super Clean Landfill despite the admins blocking everything you do for us.”

“ I know right,” agrees Sarya. “ If I can just use my $2 billion here, everything would be so much better!”

[ Master? Why are your harem members much smarter than you at everything?]

“ Kitten… you’re not as smart as them either. You have an addiction to belly rubs, snacks, and playing around non-stop.”

[ Well! You have an addiction to having sex all the time!]

“ Shit… I’m addicted to sex.”

[ I challenge you Master. Let’s see who can resist our addiction the longest! I will stop asking for belly rubs and you have to stop having sex! If you win, I will wipe away yours and Bubuga’s debt to me.]

Useless Kitten’s Debt Collection
Never Owes: $103,075
Bubuga Owes: $866,100

 

“ Darling you better win this challenge,” affirms Bubuga.

“ Wait! Uh… I don’t want to do this challenge?”

“ You will,” Bubuga hugs me even harder. “ Don’t worry, I will support you all the way.”

“ Husband!” hugs Sarya from behind.

“ Sarya you don’t agree with Bubuga making me do this challenge right?”

“ Well…I want to do other things than have sex all the time too,” admits Sarya. “ Do you only see me as a sex toy or something?”

“ … I will do it.”

“ Yay!” cheers the girls.

[ Why is Master so afraid of this challenge? If you lose this challenge. Your debt and Bubuga’s debt will be multiplied by 100.]

“ That is outrageous Kitten!”

“ Don’t worry darling, you will win this easily,” informs Bubuga. “ Me and Sarya are very good at not needing to have sex with you all the time.”

Looks like this is going to be an interesting challenge. I should be able to handle it since we fucked so many times already.

My willpower or the kitten’s willpower. I will win for sure!

“ I better start making the furniture,” says Sarya. “ Have fun at work without me accompanying you anymore husband.”

“ Now she won’t distract you with her booty every time you water a blue melon my darling,” grins Bubuga.

“ Her booty only makes me work harder.”

“ Indeed,” agrees Sarya. “ Sex is a powerful motivator for my husband to work better.”

[ Now I’m the responsible one. Stop flirting and get to work.]

Immediately we all agree to Kitten’s suggestion.

We start working on the blue melon farm while Sarya works on making furniture. This is going to be a super interesting sex-free day.

Blue Melon Farm
Day: 7
Blue Melons: 4,271 (-2)
Selling Price: $99
Daily Income: $422,631

 

Peeking at Sarya while watering the blue melons. She is carving out a giant white marble off the floor to work with. Then she sculpts it to create the furniture. It’s fucking incredible. Her skills with the shitty shovel seem to be a higher level than Bubuga’s. Although I want to see her try it too.

After work.

Walking over to see Sarya’s creation. There are several white chairs, tables, and couches. They are all incredibly well-made.

“ What do you think husband?”

“ It’s wonderful! Now we can eat at a proper table and sit down on the couch. Wow, it’s hard but it stills feel relaxing.”

[ I’m going to eat all the kitten treats off the table now!]

“ Isn’t eating on the floor the same thing for you?”

[ It’s not master! I must get the high ground!]

“ Well done Sarya,” praises Bubuga. “ I can’t believe I never thought of this before. Maybe taking care of darling and Kitten everyday distracts me from thinking about this.”

“ Thanks Bub,” smiles Sarya. “Also I realized I can also make white walls with this so we can all have a proper room.”

“ Fuck yeah! We need walls around here and privacy!”

[ Can you make my room bigger than Master?]

“ hahahaha sure Kitten,” beams Sarya.

“ I want to try making these things too,” pouts Bubuga.

  • Bubuga has purchased a $10 Shitty Shovel.

“ Let’s make our creators proud,” smiles Sarya

“ Yes, and let’s have a bet too Sarya. Let’s see who can make the better white furniture and walls and rooms,” says Bubuga.

“ You’re on!” agrees Sarya.

They are now working on their new tasks together. Bubuga is much more clumsy than Sarya. She keeps breaking things accidentally while Sarya has perfect control over her strength. It looks like Sarya’s dexterity is at a very high level too.

Sarya’s strength can easily pick up the furniture and run with it. Bubuga can do so as well but she is slower at it.

“ So Kitten… you want a belly rub?”

[ No! I’m going to play with the other snow-cats again.]

Kitten runs off to play with them again. 

“ Hey, Sarya how did you get more than 300 charisma?”

“ My 1000 charisma comes from Creator Aleesia giving charisma points to me. She gets these charisma stats from winning purgatory games or our wars with other purgatories.”

Not wanting to distract the girls from making more white furniture and walls. 

It’s time to workout to increase my strength.

Kitten’s bet is going to put a stop to all smut scenes. ( please don’t worry)

18