Ch 61 Training Apitude
734 8 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lumi is holding Kitten in her arms. Kitten is wearing a pink tutu dress. Bubuga and Sarya are holding back their laughter while covering their mouth with their hands. I’m also trying my best not to laugh at Kitten.

[ Master wants to make Lumi his woman?]

“ Kitten! Don’t say that in front of her.”

♥ HAHAHAHAHA! I’m already married to cuteness!♥

Lumi for the first time shows me her deadly serious expression like a cold-hearted sociopath. So much killing intent ooze out that I might as well be dead.

[ Lumi please don’t kill Master.]

♥ I won’t! By the way, we heard the entire conversation. For Kitten’s sake, I will answer you.♥

“ But I’m not tryin-”

♥ I am single since forever. I have 3 conditions. 1st you must become rank 1. 2nd you have to love cute. 3rd you have to share the same ideology as me. Pretty simple right? I have so many Creators asking for my hand in marriage.♥

“ ... I won’t be going for you.”

[ Master why not? I love Lumi!]

♥ Yes you do! When you clear this 1 million life energy hurdle, you can come to SnowFall Sanctuary to live with me forever! ♥

[ Sounds good!]

“ There’s need to be 2 interested parties for a proper relationship. Cute outfit by the way.”

[ Yay! Master loves me more now!]

♥ That’s right! Let’s take some pictures together Kitten♥

Lumi teleports away from us. She is always listening in our conversation somehow.

“ Almost got myself killed by being curious about Lumi’s relationship status. It seems like Kitten wants me to win her over?”

Bubuga and Sarya hug me to release me from my fear of dying.

“ Those conditions are almost impossible to clear,” says Sarya. “ Good luck on winning her over.”

“ Sarya, I’m not trying to seduce Lumi.”

Bubuga adds, “ I think you can do condition #2 and condition #3 no problem. It’s condition #1 that’s the problem.”

“ Not you too Bubuga… you girls are joking right?”

“ If you’re serious about it,” says Bubuga. “It’s possible in the forever far future.”

“ Wouldn’t someone else reach those 3 conditions before me. Like that ranked 2 dude.”

Sarya suggests, “ Perhaps we should ask Lumi on who is the closest in getting her?”

Black Shadow approaches us, “ Lumi wanted me to give you this and we approved of you receiving this.”

  • You have received Lumi’s Love Card. This card shows you the status of everyone trying to get Lumi. Only available to SnowFall Sanctuary’s alliance members. Outsiders attempting to use this card will risk losing their life.

“ I’m not going to need this.”

“ What if Kitten marries Lumi instead?” wonders Bubuga.

“ Is that possible?”

“ Yes it is,” nods Sarya.

“ A human marrying a cat… it just doesn’t feel right to me. Even if Kitten is as intelligent as a human now.”

“ Who knows what will happen in the future,” wonders Sarya. “ Maybe Lumi becomes a cat-girl, and Kitten becomes a cat-girl too?”

“ That’s…anyways I want Kitten to grow up normally first.”

“ Of course darling,” smiles Bubuga.

“ Isn’t this love card just a way for Lumi to make her alliance members work harder? And to give another incentive to join her alliance. An impossible one too.”

“ Probably,” agrees Sarya.

We resume our training.

Creator Name: Never (male)
Stats:  
Strength: 20
Intelligence: 10
Dexterity: 7
Charisma: 300 CAPPED
Name: Bubuga (female)
Stats:  
Strength: 47
Intelligence: 208
Dexterity: 27
Charisma: 300 CAPPED
Name: Sarya (female)
Stats:  
Strength: 300 CAPPED
Intelligence: 300 CAPPED
Dexterity: 300 CAPPED
Charisma: 1,000 CAPPED

First is strength training. I am doing push-ups while Sarya is pushing her hands and boobs down my back to increase the resistance. The boobs feel nice but I am 100% focus on working out.

“ Cmon husband, just 9 more reps and you can fuck me,” encourages Sarya.

Hearing my encouragement, a newfound power dwells within me. It takes all of my power to do a single pushup with Sarya pushing me back down. I will have to go beyond my limit if I want to achieve this!

2nd push-up done.

3rd push-up done.

…. 4th push-up! Cmon almost to 10!

5TH! Is it getting harder than before?!

…. 6th… my chest muscles are fucking dead.

7th nope.

“ 3 more push-ups! You can do it!” cheers Sarya.

Fuck! I don’t care if my arms break from this.

I’m halfway up on push-up 7!

…my muscles give in and I fall back down.

“ Almost there husband! 2.5 more pushups!”

“ I thought it doesn’t count?”

“ Do you want to fuck me or not?” asks Sarya.

“ I do but it keeps getting harder every time I go back up.”

“ Sorry husband, I was pushing down harder every time when you keep increasing your strength output.”

“ No problem, I wanted to train harder.”

“ Sure you do….,” pouts Bubuga. “ Since darling chest muscles are dead now, let’s me train his legs with squats.”

“ I can keep going! I will get to 10 push-ups!”

“ I don’t want you to hurt yourself,” says Sarya getting off my back.

“ Please Sarya.”

“ Alright then,” smiles Sarya.

I couldn’t do any more push-ups. Even with Sarya lightening the load. My muscles are completely sore. It’s going to take some time for me to recover from this.

“ … okay I guess its time for squats.”

“ Yay! My turn to train darling!” cheers Bubuga.

Bubuga wraps her legs over my shoulders around my head and grinds her vagina against the back of my head. It feels good but I’m still 100% focus on my workout.

Every time I am working out, Bubuga and Sarya always find a way to make it sexual. I can never let any blood flow down to my dick otherwise my muscle won’t get the needed blood flow to function. I don’t know if this teasing is supposed to help me with concentration or not, but it’s working perfectly. I tune out all distractions to focus solely on gaining more strength.

“ Bub, you just want to rub your vagina on the back of his head. We have weights to train with here…”

The weights Sarya is talking about is the gym barbells, dumbbells, and weights that Sarya made with the white floor using the shitty shovel.

“ This is warmup Sarya. Besides darling doesn’t mind. You want to sit on him too right?” teases Bubuga.

Sarya immediately gets to the front of my head. Now they are both wrestling up there before eventually settling on a position where both of them are on my head. They are blocking my vision too. Bubuga’s vagina grinds the back of my head while Sarya’s vagina grinds the front of my face.

Is this part of my strength training? Ignoring both of their seductiveness, I continue doing squats with the added weights of Bubuga and Sarya. It is somewhat hard but I fear if I stop. They will be mad at me for saying they are too ‘heavy’. My girls don’t like it when I talk about their weight or age.

After squatting 10 reps 2 sets with 2 minute rests between sets.

My legs are starting to give in.

“ Darling are we getting too heavy for you?”

“ Not at all, I can keep going.”

“ Our husband’s concentration is amazing! Despite us making every workout super sexy for you, you do not even lust for us.”

“ Thanks Sarya. I want to become stronger faster to become a better man for you girls.”

On the final rep, my legs give in. Bubuga and Sarya immediately jump off of me and hold me up.

“ That is amazing daring!” kisses Bubuga.

“ It’s time for me to increase your intelligence,” smiles Sarya. “ Bub you can follow the workout plan I gave you.”

“ No fair,” pouts Bubuga. “ But I have too…. Darling don’t let Sarya fuck you while studying okay?”

“ I will maintain 100% focus.”

She kisses me before working out on her own. Bubuga is doing mostly strength training, while I’m doing mostly intelligence training.

Walking over to a makeshift classroom, there is a table with 4 chairs. Sarya and I sit next to each other. There are no books or classroom boards or anything. She is teaching me purely in words alone. I am expected to memorize everything she says.

Sarya is grabbing my hand and placing it against her boobs, “ Let’s work on your math today. What is 49x13?”

Ignoring the lustful sensation as best as I can “ ...637.”

“ Very good! Now if you have 7 harem members and you added 1 more harem members. How many will you have?

“ 7 harem members only.”

“ Correct!” beams Sarya. “You are not allowed to have more than 7 harem members.”

“ How is that related to math?”

“ Okay next question… What is 13*5+4?” asks Sarya.

“ 69.”

“ Why is the number important?” smiles Sarya.

“ Hm….”

“ Do you need a hint?” winks Sarya.

“ Yeah, that would be helpful.”

Sarya takes my hand to a couch. She lays me down on the couch while trying to get on top of me.

“ I know the answer now! It’s the number of Lumi’s suitors who reached the top 1000 rankings.”

A surprise face forms on Sarya as we got back to the table. “ Oh… uhh correct?”

“ You’re testing my memory right?”

“....yes….,” pouts Sarya.

We continue on our intelligence training. All of the hints that Sarya gives me are truly strange. Either way, I am learning everything diligently. Bubuga would be proud of me that I am focusing on my studies.

Do you like Sarya?
  • Yes Votes: 45 81.8%
  • No Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Neutral Votes: 9 16.4%
Total voters: 55 · This poll was closed on Oct 15, 2020 03:42 AM.
15