Ch 71 The First Game ( part 3 )
455 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This is fucking amazing. We are somehow still beating team SS with a 1 point lead. If only Kitten doesn’t keep losing us points, we would have been up by 30 points. 

Are Lumi and her team seriously going easy on us or are they playing their hardest?

The game timer is about to hit zero right before Kitten takes control and shoots 2 random arrows into 2 mis-matched vampires.

- 1 point

  • Game End! 
TEAM SCL TEAM SS
125 points 126 points
  • TEAM SS is the winner!
  • Reward: + 100 charisma, + 10% of your current money.

[...M-master… I’m...waaaaaaaaah] Kitten rubs her snotty nose all over my face as I am petting her to comfort her.

“ You did good Kitten, I had fun.”

“ That’s right,” agrees Bubuga. “ We only made it this far because of you Kitten.”

“... my husband’s charisma points,” weeps Sarya.

Suddenly the door to our room slams open. Lumi’s silhouette appears at the entry before reappearing behind Kitten and hugging her. She is rubbing her face against Kitten's fur. I am in a 3-way hug with Kitten and Lumi.

Bubuga and Sarya are standing to the sides giggling how we are a couple consoling our pet.

♥ Awwww my cutie, I know you have been sabotaging your team for me. Thank you my love.♥

[ ...L-Lumi… I wasn’t sabotaging my team. I was playing my best.]

♥ It’s okay. All of your mis-matched arrows had fooled my entire team! You almost beat us with your trickery! ♥

[ ... No…. I played it terribly. You were planning to lose against me anyways but I lost so many points for my team. It’s too obvious.]

♥ …. Okay I admit it. We were playing seriously until your team kept on losing points. That is when we went easier. We at least wanted to give your team the chance to win. Please don’t hate me Kitten.♥

[ Don’t cry Lumi! I love you!]

After Kitten professes her love for Lumi. She death-hugs me and Kitten together.

In that split second, my entire body screams from the intense pain. It’s so unbearable that I try wishing to become a rock-

  • 1 hour later

There is something comforting and soft underneath my head and on my head. I am probably laying down. I let my eyes stay close to enjoy this peace. This feeling is heaven compared to the death-hug. 

I finally understand why Kitten has PTSD from pain and refuses to train endurance. I no longer want to train endurance anymore. No amount of therapy will be able to undo the damages.

The peaceful moment didn’t last long before something threw me off the softness underneath and onto the softness in front of me. Then another pair of softness presses against my back. My eyes open wide and I am currently in the arms of Bubuga with Kitten on my face. Sarya is hugging me from behind.

♥ Sorry about my death-hug earlier, I didn’t mean to knock you out like that. Now we can finally continue the 3rd game!♥

“ Oh so it was your lap that my head was resting on?”

♥ Yes, it’s for my apologies.♥

[ First death-hug for master and it took him 1 hour to wake up from it. He should learn from me and never wake up.]

“ I agree.”

“ Ehh aren’t you supposed to wake up as soon as possible,” asks Bubuga.

“No!”
[No!]

“ It’s funny, Kitten wasn’t even knocked out from that death hug,” says Sarya. “ Lumi and Kitten spent the next hour playing together while nursing you back up. Lumi didn’t even let me or Bub nurse you.”

“ It is quite interesting for Lumi to do that.”

♥ I only did it because they both would have woken you up sooner. I only wanted to spend more time with Kitten.♥ pouts Lumi.

“ Sure you do,” grins Sarya.

“ But yes, let’s continue to the 3rd game!”

We all walk over to the next game room. It’s another spacious place with a large table in the center. A 20-meter tall Jenga had already been set up on the table. There are couches on opposing sides of the table for team SCL and team SS.

  1. Team Jenga 2v2
  • Reward: + 10 perception, + 10 dexterity, also + 100 jenga boxes.

It’s a game where you pull out wooden blocks and place them on the top of the tower, making it taller. The tower itself is constructed by 3 wooden blocks in each layer. You win when your opponent is unable to pull out a wooden block or knocks over the tower.

[ Since I played the first 2 games, I will sit this one out.]

“ Me-”

Bubuga and Sarya both use their hands to shut my mouth before I can sit out of this game.

“ He’s playing with me,” demands Bubuga.

“ Nope, he’s partnering up with me,” demands Sarya.

They are bickering with each other. Kitten is already napping on the couch.

Ultimately they turn to me for the final say.

“ The team shall be Bubuga and Sarya.”

“ We reject!” exclaims the girls.

Looks like it’s going to take us some time to choose the next 2 members to play. Team SS had already chosen Karma and Titan to play for them. Lumi probably only wants to play with Kitten and Neige has played in 1 event already.

While my girls argue with each other, sitting on the couch to give lots of pets to my Kitten while she purrs in happiness. It seems like she was just pretending to be napping earlier.

“ Fine Bub, you can partner with him first,” concedes Sarya

Bubuga replies, “ No thanks, you should team up with him first.”

“ If you win this game with him, I will let you have sex with him exclusively for 2 weeks,” offers Sarya.

Bubuga counters, “ I will give you 2-month exclusive sex if you win this game with him.”

It’s been 15 minutes and the argument doesn’t seem like it would ever end. Team SS is waiting patiently for us throughout the entirety of the purgatory games.

“ Let’s not argue anymore okay? I will partner up with Bubuga first.”

“ That won’t be necessary darling,” informs Bubuga. “ We finally reached an agreement to play together. If Sarya loses the match, I will win the bet to have exclusive sex with you for 1 month.”

“ Pfffffft, I won’t lose the match. I will be claiming my husband’s dick for 1 month for my pleasure,” retorts Sarya.

The Jenga match can now start. A coin toss will be used to determine who goes first.

Lumi flips a coin high into the air. ♥ Heads or tails?♥

“ Heads!” shouts Bubuga.
“ Tails!” shouts Sarya.

Unfortunately the coin landed before Bubuga and Sarya could agree on the coin toss.

♥ Kittennnnn please choose for them!♥ Lumi flips the 2nd coin even higher into the air.

[ Tails!]

♥ And it’s tails! ♥

“ Ummm Lumi isn’t this rigging again?”

♥ My cute Kitten is a genius! It wasn’t rigged, I swear.♥

[ Hmmm… I don’t know if I’m a genius or if this is rigged.]

And with that our team gets the first move. It seems like the girls are done arguing with each other. Their entire body demeanor has changed. Now they both look like super close best friends ready to crush the competition. 

Lumi hands the 4 contestants flying rings. It gives you the ability to fly which will be needed to easily fly around the giant block tower. Titan and Karma wear them even though they probably don’t need it.

The rules are,

  • You are not allowed to touch the table.
  • You can only touch 1 wooden block at a time. The wooden block you touch is the one you must pull out.
  • Interfering with the opposing team is not allowed.
  • 1 person in your team plays a move before switching with your partner every other move.
  • Only 3 minutes per move is allowed.

The wooden blocks are pretty big. You would need about 50 strength to lift them which Bubuga and Sarya have. Dexterity would play a big role in how stable you can control the wooden blocks. Intelligence would help you understand the structure and the various weak points in the tower or to come up with some sort of plan. I’m not too sure about the other stats but I’m sure they would help like wisdom and luck maybe.

Sarya goes first and removes the left wooden block from the absolute bottom of the tower before placing it at the very top.

“ That is a bold strategy,” remarks Titan. “ They are going for the aggressive kill at the start.”

“ We can easily beat them at their own game,” says Karma. “ Since Super Kitten is not playing, we don’t have to hold back anymore.”

Karma immediately removes the middle absolute bottom wooden block and places it at the top. Now there is only 1 wooden block serving as the foundation to the rest of the tower. Only the left wooden block is left creating extremely dangerous stability for the rest of the tower.

“ Don’t worry if you lose here Bub,” assures Sarya. “ It can just be 2 weeks of exclusive sex instead of 1 month. We will win this match.”

“ Hold your tongue Sarya,” says Bubuga. “ There is no need to pity me yet. I will make sure we win this.”

Bubuga goes for the 2nd bottom-most layer and pulls out a wooden block before constructing the first new layer at the top of the tower. 

These girls are seriously going for the bottom pieces for an aggressive playstyle.

Titan returns the favor.

The match continues for 20 minutes. Both sides are still only taking the bottom-most pieces of the tower before placing it at the very top.

The tower is now looking very wonky. The bottom 16 layers are only 1 block, while the middle to top layers is still 3 blocks. I have no idea how the tower is even remaining stable despite having a super weak foundation.

When it finally came to Sarya’s turn again, she flew around the wooden block tower for 2 minutes and 30 seconds. With only 30 seconds left in her turn. She finally removes a wooden block from close to the top instead of the bottom.

“ It’s getting super dangerous now,” says Sarya. “It’s best we play it super safe for now.”

“ Yeah since we are going for the win,” agrees Bubuga.

Karma is still making a move within the first 10 seconds of his turn.

The game continues with the girls taking their time to make carefully calculated plays while Team SS members keep on making quick moves that don't waste any more than 10 seconds.

Bubuga and Sarya are starting to sweat from the increasing pressure of difficulty in this game. Team SS is not holding back at all.

Finally it came to Bubuga’s turn again. Only in the last 10 seconds of her turn that Bubuga made a move. Unfortunately, the entire tower lost it’s stability and came crashing down. Wooden blocks splatter all over the table and onto the floor.

  • Game End! 
  • TEAM SS is the winner!
  • Reward: + 10 perception, + 10 dexterity, also + 100 jenga boxes.

I instantly run over to Bubuga to hold her tight as her tears drip down her beautiful face. 

Bubuga cries, “ I’m so sorry… I-”

“ You played your best! We are mostly just having fun since they are impossible to beat.”

“ But… we could have… won,” cries Bubuga.

[ You will feel better when you give me those belly rubs Bubuga.]

“ heh….” mutters Bubuga.

I also wrap my arms around Sarya as she joins in the hug and with Kitten too. Even though we are mostly playing for fun, my team members seem to take it to heart when they lose. First Kitten, and now Bubuga. Is Sarya going to cry this badly too if she loses? I don’t think I would cry if I lost though.

“ Don’t worry Bub,” assures Sarya. “ I’m good with just 2 weeks of exclusive sex with my husband.”

“ A bet is a bet Sarya…There is no need to pity me for making a bet like this,” says Bubuga. “ Although I do admit I would do the same if I won the bet.”

“ Husband! What do you think?” 

“ I will acknowledge Bubuga’s conviction and your bet so you will have 1 exclusive month of sex with me Sarya.”

In our group hug, Lumi also joins in. She is mostly just hugging Kitten again.

[ Lumi! I miss you!]

♥ I miss you too! We should make a bet Kitten! If team SS wins most of the games, you will have to become mine! ♥

“ Sorry but Kitten is my Duo-Creator.”

♥ If team SCL wins then I will…… give you Karma.♥

Karma is far away from us but bows his head at us to affirm it. What the heck, her pet doesn’t even mine if Lumi is gambling him away?

[ Hmmm….]

“ Kitten this isn’t a bet we can make…”

[ Sorry Lumi, I am already happy with my family in Super Clean Landfill.]

♥ This can’t be…. I seriously want you Kitten! My heart can’t take this anymore.♥ Lumi has fainted and fallen onto the floor.

Kitten is using her paws to wake up Lumi.

Team SS is walking towards us. Neige picks up Lumi and puts her in a sitting position on her shoulders.

“ Looks like I won’t be able to become Super Kitten’s roommate,” says Karma.

“ Don’t worry Lumi,” assures Titan. “ If this duo-creator ever reaches rank 1. You will be able to marry Never and Kitten will become yours.”

Lumi instantly shot back awake ♥ You better reach rank 1 as soon as possible so Kitten can be mine! ♥

“ Can we have all the event rewards?”

♥ No, you will have to play your best against us. I’m not marrying a free-loader.♥

“ But you know it’s impossible for us to beat your team and don’t you want me to grow stronger faster?”

♥ Then… if you overcome this impossibility, wouldn’t it give you the correct mindset in pursuing rank 1 from the absolute lowest rank.♥

“ I guess…. We will do our best to beat you.”

[ Lumi I still love you lots and lots!]

♥ Awwww. I have too much responsibility since I’m the ranked 1 Creator. I love you Kitten.♥

The only conceivable way of beating Team SS is with Kitten. Hopefully, Kitten will play in every game from now on. So far we have 1 win and 2 loss. 7 more events to play and win.

13