Ch 75 The First Game ( part 7 )
271 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Walking alongside Lumi. She is wearing a cute orange dress and she does smell really nice. Her perfume is strong, and she is a little too close to me. If I try to widen the gap between us, she would close it instantaneously. Is she doing this to showcase to Kitten who is spectating this puzzle maze game that she is a good girl?

“ Lumi I have been thinking of giving Kitten a much more proper name. Any names you want to suggest?”

♥ I know of a great name for her! Let’s call her Kei from now on!♥

“ That’s a beautiful name! Kitten will be happy!”

♥ But why are you asking me for a name?♥

“ I feel like I don’t have the right to choose her name since I named her ‘Useless Kitten’ to begin with.”

♥ Awwww, Kitten will forgive you after all she loves you the most! But that will soon change because I will make Kitten love me more than you!♥

“ I will never let you indoctrinate Kitten into your pet!”

We laugh together as we spend some time together.

Lumi ever so quietly says, ♥ If I became your wife, it’s like becoming Kitten’s 2nd owner as well.♥

She is pretending that I couldn’t hear her. Is she actually being serious or is she directing those words to Kitten if she is watching us?

Together we reach the next puzzle room.

♥ So for this puzzle, you must lie down on this soft pillow and let me give you belly rubs.♥

The pillow is quite small and… I guess my role-playing as a cat will pay off here?

Lying down on the pillow, Lumi is giving me belly rubs. It’s ticklish and somewhat enjoyable. Maybe it’s because it’s a cute girl petting me. Also, how is this even a puzzle?

♥ You must purr loudly for the puzzle to count it as correct.♥

“ Meoooow!”

♥ Louder!♥

“ MEOOW!!!! MEOWW!! MEOWW!! MEEEOWW!! MEOOWW!! MEOWW!!”

♥ Hahahaha I’m just kidding!♥

“ How could you? I trusted you.”

♥ It’s funny seeing you do this though! Just 2 more minutes of belly rubs and we should be able to complete the puzzle.♥

Kitten is probably watching me embarrass myself at this moment… I can’t believe I got tricked into role-playing as a cat again. Looks like losing my dignity is my strong suit. Well it did make Lumi, Kitten, Bubuga, and Sarya happy.

  • 4th Puzzle Complete!
  • Please proceed to the next area!

♥ For the 5th puzzle, I have prepared delicious Kitten treats for you to eat.♥

“ Are you able to help me eat them? I don’t really want to eat all of that Kitten treats.”

♥ Hmm I guess I can, but we have to hand feed each other the kitten treats otherwise the puzzle would reset and we will have to start over again.♥

“ Lumi… the puzzle rigging is too much...”

♥ Hey don’t blame me! This is all for Kitten!♥

We begin to hand feed each other kitten treats. This is something like what a kinky romantic couple would do. We are taking turns pretending to be a cat while eating up the snacks off each other’s hands. 

Lumi is licking up my hands when she’s done eating. *Lick* *Lick*

♥ Don’t forget to lick my hand to show your love and affection.♥

“ This is…” 

*Lick* *Lick*

All the future puzzles are going to be some kind of rendition of Lumi showing love and affection towards Kitten, isn’t it?

I don’t like this puzzle rigging anymore.

  • 5th Puzzle Complete!
  • Please proceed to the next area!

♥ This is the last puzzle. Please read the writings on the wall.♥

“ I will love Lumi for all of eternity. She is the person that I will love the mos---WAIT A MINUTE! This Kitten indoctrination is going too far! I don’t think Kitten would read this out loud. And wouldn’t you be stuck here if she refuses to read this propaganda?”

♥ …….. If you don’t read it, we won’t be able to beat this puzzle.♥

Well since Kitten is not reading this, it should be fine if I read this. It’s like I’m confessing my love to Lumi.

“ I will love Lumi for all of eternity. She is the person that I will cherish the most. Lumi will provide everything I want and need. Her love for me is greater than the lives of everyone in the purgatory universe. Our love will transcend everything.”

  • 6th Puzzle Complete!
  • Please proceed to the next area!

♥ Hehehe you actually read that. Wow, it’s like I’m being confessed to by you!♥

“ I didn’t have to read that?”

♥ Don’t be like that… I made a backup plan if Kitten does refuse to read that. Here let me show you. ♥ 

Lumi then tears off the wallpaper on that wall and it reveals another text behind it.

♥ But we won’t have to read that anymore, so let’s get to the finish line!♥

“ But I want to read your back-up plan.”

♥ Thanks! But I would rather not show you.♥ Lumi drags me away before I get the chance to read the mysterious texts.

Soon we made it to the finish line! 

We are the first two people here.

♥ It will be your win if your team members reached the finish line before my team does.♥

A second later, I see Bubuga and Sarya running towards us.

  • The winner is Team SCL
  • Reward: + 10 intelligence, + 10 wisdom, + 10 perception, + 10 agility, + 10 dexterity.
  • Reward: + 10 intelligence, + 10 wisdom, + 10 perception, + 10 agility, + 10 dexterity.

Did I say I didn’t like the puzzle rigging? I take that back. I love the puzzle rigging!

“ Lumi… did you plan for my team to win from the start?”

♥ Who knows,♥ winks Lumi.

Separating from Lumi and hugging Bubuga and Sarya.

“ I didn’t expect you to solve all the puzzles so fast darling! Are you proud of me for being smarter than Sarya?”

“ Hey! I’m smarter than you Bub!” 

The rivalry between them is brewing up another firestorm.

  • Teleporting to the purgatory games event arena.

[ Master! You were so cool! See I told you that you can win with your skillz!] Kitten runs up and jumps into my arms. [ And I love my new name Kei!]

I pet Kitten and Lumi is smiling. Kitten this is not skillz, this is game rigging although I don’t tell her that in front of Lumi. It will have to wait until we get back to Super Clean Landfill.

[ I want to name my Master ‘Nova’!]

  • You are now named ‘Nova’.

“ Wow! That is such a cool name!”

[ Thanks! Lumi did help me out with the name after all. I have been waiting for the right time to tell you.]

Lumi decided both of our names? I guess this is what happens if we both ask her for a good name for each other.

“ I love you Nova!” beams Bubuga.
“ I love Nova the most!” proclaims Sarya.

[ Master!]

Kei is still calling me Master, it’s pretty cute. I wonder if she would ever call me ‘Nova’?

[ I saw the secret texts that Lumi hid behind the paragraph that you read.]

♥ Kei! Don’t tell him!♥

“ Please tell me, I’m curious.”

[ Okay I won’t tell him.]

“ Right let’s distribute our stat rewards equally among ourselves.”

  • Please wait for the purgatory game to finish to receive the stat gains.

“ Wait I remember we can transfer stats around to help each other!”

  • Stat transferring is not allowed in the purgatory games.

[ Why does my Master need to cheat? When he has the skillz to win?]

“ Nah Kei, it’s to find out if it’s possible or not. It would be good to know for future purgatory games. And Lumi is-”

...game rigging.

Lumi stops me from saying the truth.

[ Lumi is?]

♥ Cute!♥

“ Yes she is very cute.”

[ She is!]

♥ Kei please play with me in 10 Dimensional Monster Chess.♥

[ Well it’s only natural since I am the most intelligent being in my team!]

Kei does have 299 intelligence versus Sarya’s 300 intelligence. Does a 1 point difference in intelligence matters? I feel like Sarya would be smarter because she lived longer.

  1. 10 Dimensional Monster Chess 1v1
  • Description: Team Super Clean Landfill are too stupid to understand how to play this.
  • Reward: + 100 intelligence

Sitting together with Bubuga and Sarya by my side as we watch Kei compete against Lumi. No spectators are allowed to give them any help.

Is Lumi going to explain how to play? There seem to be 100 unique chess pieces that have no resemblance to the chess game that I am used to. The board itself is 25x25 with 100 layers stacked vertically. However, when moving a piece to an ‘upper’ layer, the entire layers rearrange themselves to a completely different landscape. 

All the chess pieces have interesting movement patterns and abilities. The complexity of this chess game is too much for my brain to handle. 

Good thing we have Lumi’s team members spectating with us so we can ask them.

“ Titan can you explain to us what’s happening?”

“ Sure but it would only be the bare basics. You will need higher intelligence to properly understand this game. Interestingly enough Lumi is the #1 rated player at this game, so it would be pretty interesting to see her lose against a complete newbie.”

“...ahh yes more game throwing for Kei.”

“ Nice progress with Lumi, I can see your destiny to be with her. She will become a much happier woman,” boasts Titan.

“ Well anything can happen by the time if I ever surpass Lumi or if another suitor wins her instead.”

“ Hahaha after you overcome your purgatory hurdle of 1 million life energy per day. Feel free to visit me in SnowFall Sanctuary so I can train you.”

“ Gladly.”

We continue on talking about other topics as the chess game progresses. It’s nice talking to another man since I came to the purgatory universe. Talking to girls all the time is nice too but talking with a homie fulfills a different satisfaction.

“ Lumi is not playing nice with Kei,” comments Karma. “ She is actively destroying Kei’s pieces. Kei made a mistake moving her strongest piece to the frontlines.”

Yup sounds like Kitten logic to use the strongest piece when she is starting to lose.

“ And she loses her strongest piece,” says Karma.

“ This Lumi…,” sighs Neige, “ she is going to make an epic comeback scenario for Kei. Scripted 10-dimensional monster chess ladies and gentlemen.”

Kei does not understand how to play despite Lumi’s explanations. She is just making random moves while Lumi makes all calculated moves.

[ Master help me. My skillz aren’t working.]

♥ Ahhhhhhh! My cute Kei! Your master can’t interfere with our match. Why don’t I make a move for you?♥

[ Please Lumi!]

Kitten proceeds to move exactly what Lumi tells her.

Scripted.

Rigged.

But who cares! Lumi is handing over all the rewards to us!

“ Wow Kei is making a comeback with Lumi’s help,” says Karma. “ If we continue with this momentum, Kei will eventually win.”

Our team is cheering for Kei as she is gaining the upper hand.

In the decisive climax, Kei is 1 move away from beating Lumi.

  • The winner is Lumi.
  • Reward: + 100 intelligence

[ Master did you see me? I was so close to beating the #1 player with my skillz!]

“ Yes you were!”

Why didn’t Kei win? I thought Lumi was going to hand her the free win. Does Lumi want to keep Kei stupid so she would be easier to indoctrinate?

♥ You did extremely well for a first-time player Kei! Next game you may even win!♥

[ Hehehehehe.]

♥ Also I’m sorry everyone but we have to go! We will be forfeiting the rest of the purgatory games!♥

  • Lumi and team SS have left the purgatory games.
  • All remaining game rewards will be given to team SCL.
  • Reward: Your current money gets doubled.
  • Reward: Your current money gets doubled.
  • Reward: + 20 snow machines.
  • Reward: + 20 snow machines.
  • Reward: +100 dexterity
  • Reward: +100 dexterity
  • Reward: +20 to all stats except Luck.
  • Reward: +20 to all stats except Luck.

[ Lumi doesn’t want to play with me anymore?]

“ That is not true Kei,” comforts Bubuga. “ She probably had something important come up that requires her attention.”

“ Keiii!!!! You are amazing!” praises Sarya. “ Super Clean Landfill will no longer fear being erased from the purgatory universe anymore! We can finally visit many other purgatory worlds and open ourselves up for tourists!”

Bubuga shouts, “ fuck yeah we can finally make a fuckton amount of money! We are sooo going to exploit the tourists for everything they have.”

“ Holy shit that means I can have even more luxuries! Kei you’re the best!”

[ Yay everyone is acknowledging my superiority! Let’s go back home.]

  • Teleporting everyone back to Super Clean Landfill.
Purgatory Money: $32,446,860

Holy fuck we were at $8 million when we started! Now we are at $34 million. Waaaaaay past our goal of getting $10 million. 

Since I and Kei are the Creators, we can just hoard up all the stat gains for ourselves. But we would probably distribute them to Sarya and Bubuga fairly.

The First Game Arc is now complete!

I hope the chapters can bring a smile to your day :)

 

4