Ch 76 Asterie Factory Start
274 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
  • The purgatory administrator Green Shadow has accepted Sarya’s residence changes from Moonlight Tears to Super Clean Landfill.

“ Yes! Now I can directly help everyone. Let’s make some serious money Bub!” exclaims Sarya.

“ You bet!” smiles Bubuga

  • The purgatory administrator Black Shadow has reverted Sarya’s residency to Moonlight Tears.

“ What the fuck,” laments Sarya.

“ Don’t worry Sarya,” assures Bubuga. “ The Asterie Factory will start right now, and you will be accepted as a resident tomorrow.”

“ Can’t believe Black Shadow is just delaying the inevitable,” says Sarya. “ Guess I have to sit back and watch everyone again.”

The administrators sure do like to enforce rules differently. Green Shadow please revert Black Shadow’s decision… My prayer did not reach him or her.

Total Stat Gains:      
Stats:      
Strength: 40 Intelligence: 60
Dexterity: 220 Wisdom: 60
Agility: 60 Perception: 60
Endurance: 40 Charisma: 60
 
  • Kei has distributed all the stat gains equally to Nova, Kei, Bubuga, and Sarya.
  • You have received + 10 strength
  • You have received + 55 dexterity
  • You have received + 15 Agility
  • You have received + 10 Endurance
  • You have received + 15 Intelligence
  • You have received + 15 Wisdom
  • You have received + 15 Perception
  • You have received + 15 Charisma
  •  
  • Kei has given you her stat gains except for charisma.
  • You have received + 10 strength
  • You have received + 55 dexterity
  • You have received + 15 Agility
  • You have received + 10 Endurance
  • You have received + 15 Intelligence
  • You have received + 15 Wisdom
  • You have received + 15 Perception

( Numbers in brackets are stat points gained since the last chapter reveal.)

Pet Creator Name: Kei (female)  Specie: Cat  The real main character.
Stats:      
Strength: 299 Intelligence: 299
Dexterity: 299 Wisdom: 1
Agility: 299 Perception: 299
Endurance: 56 Charisma: 310 capped
     Luck:   -1,000,000
 
Creator Name: Nova (male)  Race: Human  The main character
Stats:      
Strength: 61 (+20) Intelligence: 84 (+30)
Dexterity: 131 (+110) Wisdom: 31 (+30)
Agility: 42 (+30) Perception: 38 (+30)
Endurance: 49 (+20) Charisma: 310 (+10) capped
     Luck:   1
Name: Bubuga (female)  Race: Human Harem member #1
Stats:      
Strength: 92 (+10) Intelligence: 240 (+10)
Dexterity: 98 (+50) Wisdom: 62 (+10)
Agility: 35 (+10) Perception: 129 (+10)
Endurance: 310 (+10) capped Charisma: 310 (+10) capped
     Luck:   42,923

( Author’s Note:  Sorry I accidentally put 300 charisma on Sarya in ch 69, it should have been 1000.)

Name: Sarya (female)  Race: Human Harem member #2
Stats:      
Strength: 310 (+10) capped Intelligence: 310 (+10) capped
Dexterity: 350 (+50) capped Wisdom: 310 (+10) capped
Agility: 310 (+10) capped Perception: 310 (+10) capped
Endurance: 310 (+10) capped Charisma: 1,010 (+10) capped
     Luck:  26

[ Please catch up to my stats Master. I’m waiting for you to reach 300 before I get 300.]

“ Thank you so much Kei! But your wisdom stat is still at 1? Wouldn’t it be better for you to become wiser?”

[ Lumi told me that becoming wise means I will get old and wrinkly. Then I won’t be cute to Lumi anymore.]

“ No no no no, Lumi is only saying that to keep you stupid so you would be easier to indoctrinate. Although I think intelligence shouldn’t make you fall to her deceptions.”

[ Lumi would never indoctrinate or deceive me! She is only showing me her greatest love for me!]

Explaining to Kei about all my Lumi’s shenanigans throughout the purgatory games, in hopes that Kei would understand the truth.

[... it can’t be…… Lumi is right! Master is trying to take me away from Lumi. You don’t want me to have any more playtime or snacks anymore?]

“ …….wait what? That’s not it Kei. You can still do those things with her but realize that Lumi is trying to steal you from me.”

[ Lumi wouldn’t try to steal you from me, silly master. Apologize to Lumi! She helped us so much yet you only say bad things about her!]

“.... I’m sorry Lumi. Thank you for all your help. You weren’t trying to indoctrinate Kei or deceive her into loving her more than me.”

[ That’s right!]

“ So do you want your wisdom back? So you become wiser?”

[ Nah I have to listen to Lumi.]

Bubuga pats me on the shoulders, “ it looks like Kei is far too indoctrinated, there is no longer any hope for her.”

It can’t be…. My beloved pet is getting stolen by Lumi. Well Kei still sees me as more important than Lumi right now but in the future, it could happen.

Bubuga asks, “ Kei are you ever going to have more wisdom in the future? What if your Master reaches 300 wisdom?”

[ I’m not sure, I will have to ask Lumi for permission.]

“ It should be fine right?” assures Sarya. “ Lumi did power train her, perhaps Kei has her own training program?”

“ Genius Sarya!” I say. “ Alright let’s not worry about this anymore. Lumi is ultimately our benefactor and if Kei ever chooses Lumi as her new Master. I will accept her decision.”

[ Master! I will never betray you!]

“ Wonderful!” beams Bubuga. “ Let’s set up our Asterie Factory. I don’t want to wait any longer! The money is calling for me!”

We all walk towards the Asterie Factory area. The blueprint has been marked out on the floor with a pencil. Bubuga opens up the shop menu and a screen appears for all to see.

Official Shop! Purgatory Money: $32,446,860
Blue Melon Product Tier List: Cost: Description:
Tier 0 Blue Melon $100 + 15 life energy
Tier 1 Asterie Drink $2000 + 150 life energy
+ 1 int ( increases cap by 10)
Tier 2 Asterie Jello $30,000 + 1500 life energy
+ 5 int ( increases cap by 100)
Tier ... $$$$$$$$$$  
 

“ By the way, these food items have tiers to them,” explains Sarya. “ Tier 0 being the lowest with tier 100 being the highest quality! The highest quality of food I ever ate was tier 11. They are super expensive to make the higher up you go! If you want to make a tier 100 blue melon specialty… you would need about 4e+70 blue melons!”

“ That’s an outrageously big number!”

“So far Lumi is the only person who made it to tier 30 which requires 931,322,574,615,478,515,625 blue melons to make. She has about 2 trillion alliance members contributing all their blue melons to her. Yet It took her 200 years of saving up blue melons! It’s mainly because everyone is only allowed to make 1 million blue melons per purgatory per day. If there was no limit, you can bet that Lumi would try to make a tier 100 blue melon product.”

“ tier 100 blue melon product doesn’t have a name?”

Sarya replies, “nobody has made anything past tier 31 and the names are hidden from everyone. Not even the administrators know the names of those things. Of course, if you truly want to know what it is and what it tastes like…. Just defeat ranked 1 Lumi and challenge the seat of God to become God to find out. Although beating ‘God’ does seem impossible as well.”

“ Interesting,” nods Bubuga, “ And there are many other food tier trees as well.”

Sarya agrees, “ yes and 5 blue melons make 1 asterie drink… and if you follow this table.” 

Tiers: Blue Melon Tree  Requirements
0  Blue Melon  
1 Asterie Drink 5 Blue Melon
2 Asterie Jello 5 Asterie Drink
... ... ...
 

So every tier up requires 5 of the previous product. No wonder things can get super outrageously expensive! The richest person who is supposedly Lumi can only make it to the 30th tier.

Apparently, it’s accepted that tier 100 exists…. So the base material required would be 5^101 blue melons which is how much? My brain cannot comprehend that number. 

[ Master can we try to make a tier 100 blue melon product?]

“ We’d have to take god’s place if we ever want to get there…”

This God sure knows how to make everyone in the purgatory universe stay curious with his impossible demands. Is this why war and chaos used to be so abundant? The greediness of people who always want more and will wage war for it. Currently, Lumi is forcing peace over 80% of the purgatory universe but maybe that can change one day?

I’m pretty happy with my current life. It’s funny how getting sex was the only thing on my mind before. Having sex with my potential 7 beauties and just living a chill life with my pet cat Kei in the purgatory is enough for me. However, there are always assholes everywhere trying to ruin things. So becoming strong and powerful is a must for our peace.

We focus back on our Asterie factory plan. 

     Purgatory Money:  $32,446,860
Asterie Stuff:  Cost:  Life Energy:  Description:
Blue Melon Crusher (machine) $2,000,000 1000 - Why are you crushing all the beautiful blue melons!?
Blue Melon Separator (machine) $2,000,000 1000 - Stop separating the liquids and the solids apart! Drinking the juice only is not good for you.
Blue Melon Seed Creator (machine) $2,000,000 0

- Turns your solid waste back into seeds again!
- Never have to buy more seeds ever agai

Asterie Drink Fusion (machine) $2,000,000 1000

- The empowered sapphire gem will turn the blue melon juice into Asterie juice!

- Requires Sapphire Gem to operate

Asterie Drink Bottling
(machine)
$2,000,000 1000 - Proper bottling required for consumption. Anyone trying to skip this step will be punished.
Sapphire Gem $10,000 n/a - A beautiful blue gem being wasted for a drink.
  • Bubuga has purchased 1 Blue Melon Crusher for $2,000,000
  • 1 Blue Melon Separator for $2,000,000
  • 1 50% Accelerant Recycler for $2,000,000
  • 1 Asterie Drink Fusion for $2,000,000
  • 1 Asterie Drink Bottling for $2,000,000
  • 1 Sapphire Gem for $10,000
  • Total: $10,010,000

Bubuga buys the necessary equipment and arranges them in an efficient manner. 

“ Now all we have to do now is wait for our blue melons to finish growing so we can convert 5000 blue melons into 1000 Asterie Drinks that will sell for $1,999 on the Free Shop making us $1,999,000 in revenue per day!”

So 5 blue melons make 1 asterie drink.

The reason why we can only sell them each at $1,999 is that the admins would not allow you to sell it at or more than the official shop price.

“ $495,000 per day to $1,999,000 per day! Which is about 4 times the amount of money. We no longer have to buy any more seeds too! But now we need to buy a $10,000 sapphire gem daily.”

Bubuga says,“ yes and the 4 machines except the seed creator will require 4000 life energy to operate. At first, I was going to use my own life energy, but we can use this machine.”

  Purgatory Money: $22,436,860
Life Energy Power:  Cost:  Description:
Life Energy Converter V1 (machine) $1,000,000 - Directly converts food into life energy that can be used for machines.
  • Bubuga has purchased 1 Life Energy Converter V1 for $1,000,000

“ By feeding 267 blue melons into this machine, it will give us 4000 life energy required to power up the factory.”

“ You’re a genius Bubuga!”

“ Aww thanks!” smiles Bubuga. “ We will be expanding our blue melon production as well to maximize our profit.”

  Purgatory Money: $874,901
Blue Melon Farm: Cost: Description:

Seed

$5 Ripe Fruit drops no seeds! Keep buying our seeds!
Tray $250 A specialized tray for growing Blue Melons.
Accelerant $600 Blue Melon grows in 24 hours with this! ( usage 100 times)
Small Water Fountain $10,000 Give 1 life energy and you will get back 10L of water.
10 L Bucket (2.6 gal) $100 Bucket for weaklings.
100 L Bucket (26 gal) $1,000 For strong people.
 
  • Bubuga has purchased 20,000 Seeds for $100,000
  • 20,000 Tray for $5,000,000
  • 20,000 Accelerant for $12,000,000
  • Total: $17,100,000
Purgatory Money: $4,336,860
 

Bubuga rejoices, “ we will grow 25,000 blue melons that will make us 5000 asterie drinks which will make us $9,995,000 a day in revenue! Assuming none of the blue melons gets converted into life energy instead.”

“ Hmmm is there a way to automate our factory-farm?”

“ Yes there is! But we are too poor for automation and because the restrictions on our purgatory will be lifted by tomorrow. Lumi will heavily sponsor us with lots of money! We will be able to build beautiful landscapes, cities, and your dream mansion! We will have so many luxuries! It’s all thanks to Lumi’s love for Kei.”

“ That’s true! Let’s get to work right away! This is probably going to be our longest working day and our last.”

“ Let’s do this darling!”

[ Hehehehehehe you fools! We have the great cat god Kei-sama here! Remember my 20 snow-cat soldiers? They are going to help us work the blue melon farm!]

“ Holy shit I almost forgot about our soldiers!”

“ Awww, I was looking forward to seeing Nova sweaty all day long,” pouts Bubuga.

Snow-Cat Soldier 1  

 Specie: Cat
Element: Snow

Only obeys Kei
Stats:      
Strength: 29 Intelligence: 29
Dexterity: 29 Wisdom: 0
Agility: 29 Perception: 29
Endurance: 5 Charisma: 31
     Luck:  -10,000
Snow-Cat Soldier 2  

 Specie: Cat
Element: Snow

Only obeys Kei
Stats:      
Strength: 29 Intelligence: 29
Dexterity: 29 Wisdom: 0
Agility: 29 Perception: 29
Endurance: 5 Charisma: 31
     Luck:  -10,000
Snow-Cat Soldier 3  

 Specie: Cat
Element: Snow

Only obeys Kei
Stats:      
Strength: 29 Intelligence: 29
Dexterity: 29 Wisdom: 0
Agility: 29 Perception: 29
Endurance: 5 Charisma: 31
     Luck:  -10,000
Snow-Cat Soldier #  

 Specie: Cat
Element: Snow

Only obeys Kei
Stats:      
Strength: 29 Intelligence: 29
Dexterity: 29 Wisdom: 0
Agility: 29 Perception: 29
Endurance: 5 Charisma: 31
     Luck:  -10,000

All the snow-cat soldiers have about 10% of Kei’s stat. The military system is something I should explore with Sarya when I get the chance too.

“ Wait they only obey Kei? They won't ever listen to my orders? Shouldn’t 10 of them be my soldiers?”

[ I mean...I am the great cat god Kei-sama. So naturally all cats must obey me! Lumi and all 2 trillion of her alliance members will worship me as the cat god with the supreme cuteness! Her alliance members also include Moonlight Tears so that means Sarya has to as well!]

“ I bow before your supreme cuteness Kei-sama,” bows Sarya.

“ Likewise,” bows Bubuga.

[ Master?]

I’m never going to beat Lumi’s indoctrination over Kei any time soon.

“... glory to our supreme cute cat god Kei-sama.”

[ Hehehe! Let’s start our work! Snow-cat soldiers attack the blue melon farms!]

Why is Kei ordering them to attack it?

“ Soldiers! Don’t attack the blue melon farms!”

The 20 snow-cat soldiers dash to our blue melon farm and instead of destroying everything, they are working the farm! 

Phew, just when I thought we are going to start over everything again. I do not want to go through that ever again.

And so we all begin to work on the blue melon farm once more. 

Sarya is admiring my ass every step of the way.

144 days until the erasure of our purgatory but we have overcome our goal of making $5,000,000 a day. It will allow us to contribute 1 million life energy daily to continue the existence of the Super Clean Landfill purgatory.

 

I need more brainpower to write more. My brain is melting.

Please don’t let there be a plot hole in my story!!! Hopefully, all my ideas make sense so far. ( Math proof certified! I think)

I’m worried about making it too complicated but hopefully this purgatory universe feels fun and game-like.

Ch 77 will be a smut chapter ;)

Ch 78 is going to be an intermission.

4