Ch 81 The Pre-Opening
220 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

♥ Please make your way to the auditorium. We will start the show shortly! My snow arrow will guide you to the front seats!♥

A floating snow arrow appears in front of me, pointing the way forward for me. Bubuga and Sarya also have their own arrows too.

Walking to the super huge main lobby where countless other Creators and their creations are gathering.

Holy moly…. There is wayyy too much diversity in different types of life forms here. Many of them are some sort of humanoid looking creature. They are all wearing bizarre fashion unlike my suit or the dresses that Bubuga and Sarya are wearing. The formal dress code is pretty wild here but then…. Is there even a dress-code to begin with? Lumi is wearing a super formal dress for this occasion like us though.

The moment we appear, everyone stops their chattering and stares at us. Wait, do they already know who we are?

There are some whispers among them. They aren’t bad-mouthing me right?

My eyes make contact with Sarya since her perception stat is at 310 which should give her the best hearing in our group. But she nods her head that she cannot eavesdrop on them.

These Creators and Creations are all much stronger than us. They can probably kill us easily without even lifting a finger. After all, Lumi had gathered the top 10,000 strongest Creators here. Her entire 2 trillion members are all watching the live-show of this event too. All for Kei… it’s quite unbelievable.

Suddenly a man with a white suit with blue flames burning all over it stylishly approaches us. The blue flames created his tie and blue rose on his suit pocket. It’s super cool and neat how it doesn’t burn him.

“ Nice to meet you Creator Nova. I am Rank 291, Creator Hex, a necromancer. Is it true that you are trying to make Lumi your woman?”

“ I… don’t know… realistically speaking, I’m not sure if I would ever become strong enough to become the next Rank 1 Creator. The future is uncertain and anything can happen.”

“ So that’s a yes? You should give up on winning her love. If you check Lumi’s love card item, you’ll see that I am the man who is the closest person in reaching Rank 1 to become her man. So it’s pointless for you to even try and don’t think you’re special because you are in a 2-creator system.”

Hex walks away from us after making his threat to me. Everyone is entertained by the antics. Bubuga and Sarya are stepping in front of me to guard me against these powerful people. Their love for me is too beautiful but I cannot allow them to stand in the crossfire for me. It should be me that is protecting them.

Suddenly a group of Creators in the crowd are moving out of the way for the strongest Creators in existence. It’s Rank 5 Aleesia who is a beautiful elf with Rank 6 Sariel an angel.

“ If Hex’s threat is enough to deter you from pursuing Lumi then you weren’t a good enough man for her anyways,” says Aleesia.

“ I’m not bothered by it and anything can happen.”

“ Good, why don’t we guide you to the front-row seats.” smiles Aleesia. She also glances at Sarya who used to be an ambassador for her.

“ Creator Aleesia! I’m making good progress in making Nova recognize me as his #1 woman!” beams Sarya.

“ You wish,” retorts Bubuga. “ I’m his #1 woman and always will be.” ( Look at the reader’s poll Sarya. Everyone voted me for best girl.)

“ You’re doing good Sarya,” says Aleesia. “ However your happiness comes first so if he is doing anything terrible to you, please let me know.”

“ I will do so!” replies Sarya.

I will never mistreat Sarya! Why does it feel like Aleesia is also threatening me? How do I keep making new enemies when I haven’t done anything. It’s not like anyone would dare try anything against me since Lumi is backing Kei and by proxy me as well.

†† Hehehe...you fools. It is I Sariel who shall marry Lumi!†† Sariels floats upward with golden light shining down on her. She has pure white wings and a golden halo above her head. Her white formal dress and tied-up blonde hair are super stunning on her.

The new double cross-tag dialogs are interesting. She is the definition of angelic blonde perfection. Her boob cup size is-

Bubuga and Sarya are blocking my eyes from staring at Sariel’s beauty. Aleesia is also beautiful as well. Are they blocking my eyes when they sense my lecherous gaze on other women? I'm sorry! I’m only a guy and I can’t help myself. In fact, there are many eye candies here too!

“ Don’t mind Sariel, she still thinks Lumi would marry her if Sariel becomes the Rank 1 Creator. Even though Lumi has already rejected her and is not interested in women,” sighs Aleesia.

†† That is why I have the ultimate plan to marry her! Nova if you ever become the next Rank 1 Creator. Please add me to the harem so I can also be married to Lumi!††

“ If I ever marry Lumi, sure.”

Bubuga and Sarya are glaring at me with disapproval. Why is this happening? I thought they were okay with me picking the next 5 harem members. Wouldn’t Sariel be a great addition if she doesn’t compete with you girls? I don’t want to give up on a chance to be with this blonde beauty too.

†† Thanks for accepting me! Let’s get into the main auditorium! †† Sariel uses her golden light to carry me, Bubuga, and Sarya.

I, Aleesia, and Sariel are heading together to the main floor while Bubuga and Sarya are heading off to another place?

“ Only the Creators are allowed on the main floor. The creations will be up in the gala watching the stage from behind us,” explains Aleesia.

This place is fucking big. All the seats are spaced 10 meters apart from each other and are at least 2 meters wide. It’s like everyone gets their own ‘throne’ to sit in. There are seatings for 10,000 Creators here. The strongest naturally sits at the closest to the stage with the weakest in the far back. You would need some extremely high perception stat to see the stage if you sat at the back.

It makes sense since all the Creators have different body-size and types and being spacious will accommodate everyone. Although mostly everyone is some sort of humanoid. It’s a little too spacious.

The creations up in the gala are behind the last row of seats making them the furthest. Although Aleesia reassured me that Bubuga and Sarya would still be able to watch on the live-screen instead.

While walking to the front, Sariel demands me to tell her all of my experience with Lumi. So I told her almost everything except for the mysterious part about Lumi saying she is like my wife. Sariel is extremely delighted in hearing everything with Lumi. Aleesia rolls her eyes at her but smiles at her cheerful face.

Since walking to the front is pretty slow, the 3 of us zoom to the front, in a blink of an eye. I have the closest possible seat to the center of the main stage. Even with my perception stat at 38, it should be enough for me to watch it live instead of watching it on a screen.

Sitting in my ‘throne’, it feels fucking amazing.

  • +1,000 charisma while sitting on this throne.

Beside me are all the top rankers of the purgatory universe. Rank 2 Killian on my right, the most mysterious man in the purgatory universe. He is someone who never speaks. Lumi told Kei that he doesn’t bother with pleasantries but rather speaks with actions instead.

On my left, we have Rank 3 Flametalon, a phoenix. Every time I see him, he always makes me think good things about him. It’s his passive that makes everyone who sees him, ‘think positively about him’. I need that passive, I don’t want to keep making more enemies without doing anything.

Another interesting thing about this place is that even though the seats have a standard design, it changes when a Creator sits on their seat. The color, theme, style, texture changes completely to suit them.

I’m sitting on a standard seat like Killian but Flametalon has a flaming fire-burning theme seat. Everyone else is sitting on their unique custom seat.

†† Nova! †† Sariel is sitting right beside me in my ‘throne.

I’m envious of these teleporting skills.

†† Why did you withhold information about Lumi from me? I am Lumi’s #1 most trusted person. You can tell me everything about her. Also you better not tell me any lies…my angelic abilities can detect all lies. ††

Sariel at first appears super innocent and nice on the outside. Why do I get the feeling, she’s hiding her true demonic nature that will do everything to get what she wants. Does she have some sort of memory reading skills? Her Lumi obsession is too powerful. Why do the top Creators have such strong obsessions? Lumi with Kei, and her with Lumi.

It’s better to get on her good side anyway and it should be fine to tell her everything.

“ I will never tell you any lies, it’s just information that I am uncertain about. I overheard Lumi saying quietly how if she were to be my wife, she would be the 2nd owner to Kei.”

†† That’s super important information! I’m glad you can tell me. Lumi seriously does love Kei the most after all. Hmmmm depending on how this plays out, I may have to make some moves to secure my marriage as soon as possible with you and Lumi. As a gift, I shall give you my golden halo.††

Sariel removes her golden halo? Isn’t that super precious to her? She proceeds to hand it over to me.

Before I can even take it from her, Rank 2 Killian stops her doing so.

†† Wow so mean Killian, we were just having a friendly talk. †† pouts Sariel.

Sariel returns to her seat while putting back her golden halo on her head. Killian also returns to his seat.

Wait… was that some sort of trap? Thanks for saving me Killian?

? You and Kei are shaking up the entire purgatory universe. Sariel was trying to read your memories earlier but Aleesia stopped her. If you had willingly taken her golden halo, it would have been difficult to save you from her control of you. You would have been a wonderful puppet for her to get closer to Lumi. She would probably brainwash Kei into thinking it’s a wonderful gift. Lumi would probably do nothing if it gives her more play-time with Kei.? explains Rank 3 Flametalon.

Fire emoji dialog tags! How are these Creators doing it?

“ I’m grateful for your explanation Flametalon. I didn’t expect Sariel to ensnare me like this even though Lumi should be backing me.”

? It’s wise not to accept things from strangers but you’d think that the top Creators that are loyal to Lumi wouldn’t do such a thing right? Anyway it’s just Sariel. Just know that she would do anything to get closer to Lumi. Killian is trustworthy enough but the others well….. tread carefully. ?

“ I will do so… wait what about Aleesia? She did help stop Sariel from reading my memories.”

? Aleesia may appear to be a mature woman but she is well…. I cannot say.?

Yikes, so I can only trust Rank 2 Killian and Rank 3 Flametalon? Please don’t let all the other top Creators be this scary. Rank 1 Lumi is only 50% trustworthy to me. Is Rank 5 Aleesia actually worse than Rank 6 Sariel? Even though I’m curious to know the answer to it, I’m too afraid to ask Aleesia about it.

Wait a minute, I have Sarya that can tell me everything about Aleesia! Then I realized… Sarya would probably only know good things about her.

? Pshhhhh don’t listen to that firebird,? says Rank 13 Kissea, the female spider humanoid. Despite her appearances, she is still a beauty. ? I’m the most trust-worthy of the top 14 Creators. Anyway I came here to congratulate you on becoming the shadow ruler of the purgatory universe. I will be working in the shadows to protect you from all of your enemies.?

Spider emoji dialog-tags? I’m not surprised anymore. It should be accepted that these top Creators have their own special circumstances.

Can Rank 13 Kissea be trusted?

Hundreds of spiders crawl out of her skin. Kissea grab onto my arm and they all crawl over to my body. I’m not afraid of spiders but I don’t like them crawling all over me!

“ NOOO!!! STOP THIS KISSEA!”

? Relax, these are my little-?

“ KILLIAN! FLAMETALON! HELP!!!!

? spies that will be secretly protecting you.? Kissea is holding firmly onto me.

“ PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME!! LUMI!!! KEI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” tears flow out from my ugly face. All of these tiny spiders are going to kill me. Why isn’t anyone helping me? So this is how I will die…. Great… at least I wasn’t a virgin anymore.

Closing my eyes, it’s over for me…

...

? Wow are you seriously that afraid of spiders? How rude. ?

All the spiders crawling all over me are gone?

“ Am I saved?”

? Yup, saved from my spiders.?

“ …..hahahhahahahahahahaha.”

? Are you losing your mind? Wow that’s sooooooo funny! Let’s do it again!?

Rank 13 Kissea grabs onto my arms again and repeats what happened before. This time I start laughing like crazy before crying for a 2nd time as the spiders crawl all over me.

1