Chapter 18 part 2 Harvi’s Past
162 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Why are we leaving Andre behind!?" Fatty, who was restrained by Harvi's teammate, tried to breakout from the armlock, seeing his friend being left there was no way he would let that happen. 



"Let me go!?" Fatty said while glaring at Harvi. 



"Andre will die if we don't go back!" Rika was already crying while being held down. Even though they just became friends, Andre was an important friend for her.  She had utmost gratitude to him for saving her multiple times.



"Damn it,  Harvi! Why are you doing this! Atleast, Let us go and help him!" Edgar shouted in rage.



"I can't let you go!  I already gave my word!" Harvi said in a pained expression. 



"Why are you saying that? Is it because you hate Andre that much?  As I thought, you are a scum!!!" Fatty growled in anger.  His hate for this person was overwhelming, living a classmate behind just to survive.



"I am a scum, I always knew that my self but I will never go back in my words. I will fulfill that promise because I acknowledge that person! " Harvi just looked at them like daggers. Andre said to him that he wanted to save his friends that's why he became the bait,  there's no way he would let anyone to go back. 



"Damn it! Harvi!!"



"Don't blame me in everything! Blame yourself for being weak!  You were a burden that's why someone need to be sacrificed.  Dont let that persons courage go to waste!" One by One, Harvi gave them a blow in the abdomen making them growl in pain and collapse on the ground unconscious.



"Carry them!" Harvi ordered as they continue to run away. 



'Once again, I was save because I was weak! Damn it?!!' Havi cursed in his mind. 



Harvi clenched his fist. His anger rose up, not because of anyone but because of himself.


---------------->>>>>>>



Harvi, 8 years old. 



A child who was supposed to be playing and enjoying life to the fullest was on the street asking for alms. Harvi was so malnourished that he looked like he was not eating often. 



His life was always like this, everyday he was on the street.  Once the evening falls, he would go home and greet his mother with a smile.  



Harvi's mother was also thin due to not eating properly.  The life in the slums was so hard for them but it was okay as long he had her mother. 



Late at night, Harvi's father would come home drunk. He would always hear his mother's pained voice from being beaten by his father.  He hated his father to the bone but he cant do anything. He could only watch. 



Harvi will be also beaten half to death if he could not bring any money. All of the money he save would be given to his father for his vices. 



Everyday was hell.  Harvi's mother would look at him with a very sad face,  it was like his mother was asking for forgiveness. he never hated his mother,  for him his mother was the only person who can understand him. She was the most important person to him. 



One night, Harvi's mother tried to run away with him but they were caught by his  father.  His mother was thrown away on the ground, she was beaten to the point that her face was covered on blood. Due to intense anger,  His father grabbed a knife to hurt his mother but seeing that,  Harvi jumped at his father, trying to stop him.



"Stop it!!" Harvi clang to his father very tight preventing his father from moving.



"You son of a bitch! !  LET GO OF ME" his father grabbed him and threw him at the house wall made of plywoods.  



"gahhhakkkk! " Harvi grunted, colliding in the wall. He felt an intense pain in his head as his sight grew blurry and lost consciousness.




When he woke up,  He was already in the hospital bed.  His head was covered with white wrappings. His head was still in pain but he never cared about that. 



"Where is my mother!? " Harvi immediately asked the doctor but the only answer was a sad expression.  



Harvi's mother died by multiple stabbed wounds. She was killed by his father. 



That moment, Harvi cried non-stop. The only person he loved was gone. After he cried for almost a day straight,  He felt empty.  He blamed himself for being weak.  He hated himself. 



Harvi was sheltered in an orphanage because the last family he had was already in jail. For a year, he stayed there but he decided to go back to slums and occasionally find himself in fights. 



The only thing that he didn't forget was his mother's only wish to finished his education. He enrolled himself to a public highschool. He supported his studies without the help of others and found friends he cared. 



But one day, Harvi met a boy named Andre, he was so weak. he always hated the weak like his old self. At first, He just ignored Andre but slowly he found himself jealous.



Andre had all the things that he didnt have.  A happy family,  peaceful life and many more.  In Harvi's mind Andre was just weak boy but why did Andre had such agood life while he was in hell.  Jealousy and anger swelled up in his heart. Harvi approached Andre in hostility ever since that day.



But right now everything change, Harvi only had pure respect to Andre because that guy had the only thing that he lacked.  It was courage. While He can't do anything, Andre sacrificed himself.  He never thought, that the weakling he always knew was the also the greatest hero that he ever seen in his entire life.

4