Chapter 20 part 1 Unknown Place
186 4 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There were unfamiliar scents in the air. 

I sensed dripping droplets of water in my face just before I woke up. 

The air that flowed inside my nose contained the scent of the earth. The sweet scent of clean air  and the scent of my bed was no where to be found. All I can smell was the some urinic kind of smell and the smell of the earth.

As my consciousness regained its awareness, An unknown feeling was bursting inside of me. The sound of droplet of waters falling into the ground. The echoes of bats screeching away. Above the ground were the occasionally cricketing sounds from the crawling insects.

'This hard feeling,  Did I fell asleep on the ground or something and that's smell? What was that' 

My body was heavier than usual,  there was a lingering pain in my entire body. 

I pushed aside the desire to return to the deep sleep again because of the unfamiliar feeling. Finally, I opened my eyes and looked at my surrounding, still half awake. 

I repeatedly blinked several times due to the darkness.. 

"Did I became blind?!" I panicked as I rubbed my eyes, which were blurred with tears, with the back of my right hand. 

I slowly raised my upper body. The feeling of  pain was increasing, becoming extreme that it was electricuting every part of me.

"Gahaak! Damn it hurt!" I growled in pain and I collapsed on the cold ground, grasping for air. 

"Status!" I chanted to check what's happening to my body. A white panel soon appeared in front of me showing all my details. 

"I thought, I was already blind!" Seeing the panel,  I heaved a sigh of relief.

--------------------------------

Andre Crux

Level: 10

Condition: Healthy--->Weakened

Mana: 0/20 (Very Low) 

Physical Proficiency: O--->OO

Power: 19--->65

Magical Proficiency:  O

Power: 5

Inborn Skills: 

*Armamentalist Level 1 (Upgrade Locked) ---->Armamentalist Level 2 (Unlocked) 

It increases the weapon mastery by 4 levels. 

*Soul Orb (Asleep) 

Unknown

*???????  (Asleep) 

Unknown

Acquired Skills: 

Swordmanship Level 3--->7

Give the user advance insights in the way of the sword.  He can quickly learn sword techniques with minimal practice.

Spearmanship Level 1--->5

Give the user advance insights in the way of the spear.  He can quickly learn spear techniques with minimal practice.

Bowmanship Level 1--->5

Give the user advance insights in the way of the bow.  He can quickly learn bow techniques with minimal practice.

Ki Manipulation Level 1--->2 

upon activating boost the users strength by two-fold. The user circulate his ki to any part of his body to boost its strength. Increase Ki capacity of the body. 

Burning Soul (Unavailable due to injuries) 

Status Upgrade

Due to absorbing the demon's soul,  Status have been Upgraded, showing more details.

Title: Summoned Hero

----------------------------------

"W-what are these things! " I was very shocked, seeing all the changes in my status window.  There were many things that I've never seen before. 

My body was on a weakened stated, that's why my body was heavy.

My strength improved quite a lot,  even my skills leveled up which I was very surprise about.  I also gained some additional skills that I'd never heard before but What the heck is the soul orb and the question mark thingy, they didn't even had any description. There was also the status upgrade,  When did I even absorb a demon's soul?  I had many question but no one could even answer them. 

After checking my status multiple times, I realized that I really gotten a lot stronger though not on the level like those op classmates that I had. 

"By the way, Where the heck am I?" The surrounding was quite dark, It was a place I never been before. I held my head trying to remember everything.  

'I was in the canyon then Harvi arrived... There also the demon that chased as... I baited myself for my classmate's escape..... the last thing I can remember is, I was in the verge of death" That's all I can remember, I had no idea how I even woke in here.

"The demon what happened to it!?" I tried To recall everything but my head felt like it was splitting the more I dug deeper so I stopped thinking. 

"I hope Rei and my classmate are okay" I quickly searched my surroundings, looking for possible exit.  

"There it is!" I found a tunnel of light not far from where I was lying down.  As I thought, I was in a cave but I never heard of any cave in the arsibal canyon. 

I once again raised my upper body,  gritting my teeth in pain.  I placed my hand on the wall to support myself as I slowy strode one step at a time. Every step was so hard, It was like my bones were going to collapse.

After a few minutes, I finally arrive in the entrance of the cave, What welcomed me was the sudden shot of numerous swaying beams of lights. 

When the light subsided, a scenic view appeared in front of me. A stretch of deep forest, lined up with the huge gnarly trees in vivid colors. Birds were cheerfully twittering everywhere and every touch of the wind was comforting. 

"Where is this place..... "

(Growl!) 

I could feel the rumbling of my stomach from hunger.  I didn't even know, how many days I have been here without eating. 

'I might die in hunger instead of dying from the demon' I thought. 

Once again,  my eyes turned blurry and once again succumbed in darkness as I collapse on the floor from exhaustion and hunger.

7