Story One- School Beauty Alina(3)
2.1k 10 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My heart was beating faster and faster as I was approaching Alina’s room. Although I am not a believer of reincarnation, I thought to myself, I must have done good deeds in my past life to get heaven like this. When I entered the room, Alina signaled me to sit on her bed and told me to wait for her. After that, she went outside the room although I couldn’t see where she was going? I decided to wait for her, in the meanwhile I looked a close look at her room. The room was nothing out of ordinary, this was a typical girls’ rooms with things tidy up in their place and not a single pile of rubbish anywhere except for a diary which was standing out, it was a secret key diary. Something inside me was telling me to check that diary but I before I could check it out, a voice stopped me. It was Alina’s voice and the dress she was wearing blew me away. She was wearing a blue transparent nightgown; I could see her undergarments through the gown and it was making me horny.

“Alina, This dress?”

“Do you like it?”

“Yes, I love it. You are looking like an angel.”

“Aw, Thank you.”

After that without saying a word Alina sat beside me on the bed. Both us of couldn’t utter a single word. It was awkward so I decided to break the silence.

“Alina, you know you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.”

Those words came naturally from my mouth. She didn’t reply but came closer to me. Both of us were slowly falling in a hurricane from where it was difficult to escape. Our hearts were already connected, now was the time to connect ourselves and become one. Our lips met and it made me feel like time stopped but flutter only intensified. My heart pounded in my chest as my legs got weaker. I could only focus on how soft her lips felt against my mouth, how addictively she invaded all my senses. After the deep passionate kiss we separated. I could see the passion in her eyes as if they were inviting me.

“Jaret, make me yours tonight.”

Those words from her made me lose my all sanity. I pulled Alina towards me and started kissing her passionately in her neck, I was losing my mind and it felt so good. Slowly I started undressing her, I was like a desperate animal at this moment. My fingers were moving on its own and the room was filled with moan. Soon After we connected, this was the moment it was impossible to go back to the things before. I wonder what she must be thinking right now. I can feel this night is going to change the world I know. Our love will open a pandora box which will be impossible to close.

Soon after both of us were exhausted. She was still smiling and I was feeling fulfilled for the first time in my life. My life was suddenly complete after being incomplete for so many years. We both looked into each other’s eyes and slowly fell asleep in each other’s arms.   

When I woke up the morning, I was still on Alina’s bed but Alina was nowhere to be seen. I was confused about where could she be in such an early morning. I decided to dress up and go search for her. When I got out of her room, I saw Alina sitting on the sofa drinking coffee. I went to her and saw her calm face.

“Good Morning, Jaret.”

“Good Morning, Alina. Today is a holiday so why did you wake up so early in the morning?”

“It is a habit mine to wake up early. By the way Jaret, I also made coffee for you.”

Saying that she went towards the kitchen and came back from there with a cup in hand. That must be coffee. He came towards me and handed me the cup. I was feeling like last night doesn’t matter for her at all but then when she opened her mouth, I nearly spilled my coffee.

“Jaret, I think we should start thinking about our future already.”

“What? I don’t understand what are you trying to say.”

The truth was I understood everything she said but why was she speaking this was so early in our relationship is what I couldn’t understand.

“Look Jaret, In the future when we get married; we have to think about our financial situation and how many kids should we have? Also, we have to start planning now so we can buy a big house and both of us could live in that house until we are grey and old.”

Marriage, I was speechless. I don’t know how to reply to her. I was thinking she hasn’t realized that we are still in high school. I am indeed in love with her but I want to live in the present and not worry about the future.

“Alina, don’t you think this is too early for that? I mean, we are still in high school.”

“Jaret, you don’t understand today’s world is everchanging and if we don’t plan today then we will not have a bright future when we marry.”

Marriage again, what is up with her?

“That is okay but still?”

Suddenly I could feel dark aura surrounding Alina and her eyes went blank. An expressionless voice she asked me

“Jaret, are you planning on cheating on me?”

” Alina, what are you talking about?”

I think I have broken Alina and now she is behaving strangely. If I don’t do anything know then Alina will do something which will get me in trouble from where I couldn’t escape.

“No, absolutely not. You’re the only one for me.”

Alina’s expression changed back to normal. Now she was smiling. How could one person have so many moods in such a short period? I must get out of here before I get in any trouble. I am feeling guilty about what I did yesterday. Have I been mistaken thinking I am in love with Alina? I was having so many doubts then.

“Jaret, what happened, you are looking lost?”

“Nothing, I am completely fine.”

“Just right now, your face looked like you were having some doubts.”

Shit, how did she know I am having doubts was what I thought. I had to quickly find a way to escape this situation before anything happens.

“Alina, I think I should go home now.”

“This early, can’t you stay a little longer.”

“No, I have some important work which must be done today itself and it will take time.”

“What kind of important work?”

“Ah, I have to pay bills and I have to deliver some goods to my aunt’s house.”

“Can’t you pay bill online.”

“No, actually their server is in maintenance so I have to pay the bill online.”

“Is that so then you can go. But please give me your phone number so I can message you.”

I would have given Alina my phone number if she has asked me yesterday but now, I am afraid. How about I give her a fake number, no she will find out. I will give her my phone number and when I have a chance, I will block her number.”

“98984646 is my Phone number. Now I will be departing.”

“Okay. See you soon, Jaret.”

Her smile was creeping me out. I picked up the pace and started walking quickly. I was feeling that I have got myself in a mess and I can’t anybody’s help now. I was regretting the moment I met Alina, I should have never introduced myself to her. Thinking about her and how to sort out this mess, soon I reached my home. Just as I entered my home, my phone started ringing. I show the number and it was Alina. How did she know I reached my home? I didn’t pick up her phone and after one ring I switched off my phone.

I went straight to my room and closed all the curtains. I was paranoid, so I went to check the locks of all doors and windows in my home. Soon after I returned to my room and went to sleep. When I woke up in the afternoon, I have calmed down a little and I started thinking again. Alina is just like a typical girl who likes to think about the future so I should not be paranoid. Next time I meet her I will try to know her properly.

This train of going to be my undoing in a few days. I spent the rest of the day cooking, watching TV, and playing games. I was very sleepy that day not thinking about what the new day will bring.

(To be continued in next part of the story)

32