One: Mu Lian or Lillian?
26 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

.. Mu Lian ..

"Miss don't run! Stop!" Jien Ji shouted after me.

"You run fast! Run!" I can't help but laugh at the state of my maidservant. She's trying her best to cope up with me. But she's kinda weak compare to this fragile body.

It's early in the morning and I decided to jog.

I still need to nourish this body, but I know too well that too much jogging will only weaken this body. So I just jog slowly. I stop after a minute and decided that's the end of my morning routine. 

"M-Miss!"

"It's a good exercise Jien ji."

"Miss you shouldn't run, you're sweating a lot." She gave me a towel to wipe my sweat. "Madam will be mad if she saw you run like that."

I laugh at her worries "It's our secret, don't tell her. Okey." I tried my puppy look eye which always worked.

"Ayah ayah, I won't tell her. But you should not run anymore miss. You might get sick, your marriage is coming. You should take some rest and be healthy."

I scoffed sadly.

Mu Lian 'this' child is now turning 18 this Saturday and she's going to get married after. I'm still not used to be called Lian, it reminds me so much of my old life. Why do we have the same nickname! Lilian and Lian. If I could just change Mu Lians name.

After living in this world for a month, I can't say that I adopted it well. I still find it hard sometimes, most especially their ethics. I just do what I normally do in the modern world. My motto was too lived happily in this world. I throw all my insecurities and worries. 

In this world, I'll just be 'me'.

I learned that Mu Lian and her fiancé Gang Chu Fan haven't met. I don't understand why ancient people loved to arrange marriage. Does love exist here?

Anyway, I heard a lot of humor about this great general Chu Fan. He was a second prince who refused to take the throne, he was also ruthless and merciless. They said that he was a general among generals and had a secret army that only follows him. He was also a prominent military strategy with only thousands of foot army to lead but can conquer any country. They call him a dark prince.

Besides his achievements, he was also known as a womanizer. He owned dozens of concubines with no official wife. Too bad, anytime soon I will be part of his collections.

I just hope that I can live peacefully. I can run away, right?

1