Chapter 59 – Weird names for weird objects
637 4 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"It's really pretty.. Good job" Senna said as she looked at it. She studied it closely before looking up at me again.

"How did you manage to make something like that? The craftsmanship is quite nice..." she asked as her finger traced the small circles. Feeling proud of my hard work being appreciated I quickly said "I found iron in that.. chest in the forest. I wanted to make something out of that! So I ended up with a circle made of lots of smaller circles!" after explaining myself, Senna still looked somewhat confused. Before she managed to ask another question I quickly asked her "You called it a.. pendant? Did you see something like this before?". Senna looked at it and slightly shook her head  "Not really. We make chains like this" she paused as she pointed at my circle. I nodded and waited for her to continue "But I've never seen a beautiful shaped fang like this one. It's not really what we usually use as a pendant".

I nodded in understanding as she released the pendant. I slightly touched it as it rested on my chest.

Senna quickly got back to what she was doing before. She slowly taught me the process of how to wear each piece of clothing. Some of them took multiple tries before I managed to put them on myself. Senna looked quite tired afterwards. But she also looked quite proud when she glanced me up and down.

"Senna... Do I really have to wear all these? It feels strange..." I asked while looking up at her. When she heard my words she immediately looked down and began poking my cheek as she once again tried to explain "Why not? You look absolutely adorable this way. And we can't have you running around naked!"

"I just feel weird..." I tried to express my discomfort by pulling at the clothes. The outside ones were one thing... But the so called underwear felt extremely uncomfortable right now. Senna quickly grabbed my hands as started to calm me down "It'll go over. Don't worry. You just need to get used to it. Okay?" she smiled as she started pulling me towards the frame in the wall. I looked at it on our way out and pointed down at it "What is that called? It was really hard to get through that when I tried to get in here before...". Senna followed my finger as she burst out laughing "That's a door!". She kept laughing as we made our way outside the Airship. Her laughing voice made my mood sour as I gave her a dissatisfied glance.

We both crawled down the so called ladder. I did not even have to ask for her to explain what it was. It was not like I was wondering about it... I feel like she is looking down on me now! I know a lot of valuable things. It's just these weird beasts name their inventions weirdly. Plantfur is obviously the correct name for their so called clothes...

Senna slowly led me towards one of the strange objects where the beasts came out from. I almost asked what it was called. But when I remembered Senna's laughter I suddenly gritted my teeth and just kept silent. But Senna suddenly looked down at me and smiled. She pointed towards the strange object and asked med with a smile "What's that called?". Extremely dissatisfied I looked up towards her and kept my mouth shut. Seeing my look she just slightly giggled once more and explained what it was. I really can't see what's so funny about this. I could easily make something and name it something strange and laugh at her for not knowing the name... Who said their names are the correct ones?

26