Chapter 02
995 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 02

...

I don't know exactly when Angie started to become so close to me, but by the time I became aware of it, she was already following me everywhere. Wherever I went, she followed behind me like I was some kind of chick following her mother. And it was not only that, but she had also become incredibly catchy with me, almost to the point of wanting us to continue sleeping together when I had already turned 17 and she had already become all a woman.

Obviously I flatly refused.

Of course, all this at first surprised me quite a bit, since it was such a sudden and abrupt change in her treatment of me that I was completely caught off guard. I wasn't expecting it at all.

I have a very slight idea why this all happened, but I'm not sure.

Be that as it may, I can still vividly remember what she was like before.

Six years ago, the first time I met her, I remember well that Angélica was very similar to Lilith. She used to always look at me with a cold and distant gaze, as if at the time she totally refused to recognize me, and somehow hated me. Every time I tried to talk or start a conversation with her, the only thing I would receive would be empty answers, and then, she would not hesitate to turn around and leave, leaving me all alone in place. The Angie of that time was like a cold and cutting ice flake, it seemed impossible that in the future we would get along well as sibling.

But then, from one day to the next, she began to open up more and more with me. She no longer looked at me with those usual cold eyes, but now began to look at me with a subtle and strange glow of intrigue and admiration reflected in her large clear eyes. I had a slight idea why she started looking at me with that kind of look, but since it was a good thing that she started to open up to me more, I didn't give it any more thought and let the situation progress and take its course.

This was how Angie, my imouto a year younger, began to spend more time with me, to come to bother me more often so that I could play with her, and of course, she also began to accept me as her older brother. She even started to mischievously call me how "Onii-sama"; Which long ago it would have been unthinkable for me to come from that Angie who was cold and distant.

And over time, the years passed one by one as Angie grew too.

It seemed that everything was going well, but it was then, when I started to face a new problem that was quite difficult and tiresome. And is that, despite the fact that Angie is short and does not cross the short stature of 145 centimeters, she is still 16 years old, and therefore she is already considered a woman. But the problem is, this 16-year-old Angie is still acting too attached to me, which is a problem that can escalate to higher levels if the family or father finds out.

It's a problem that can end up getting me into a lot of other important problems, because Angie's not a brat like she used to be. She has already crossed the mark of being an adult and is at the age where she can even get married. And although it is somewhat disappointing that her height has remained stagnant, it does not change the fact that she is of age and that also, there were several sectors of her body that did develop quite well in recent years.

A clear example of this are her incredible curves and the overwhelming growth of those two melons in front of her. The which were for a time the envy of all the maids who work in the mansion.

We could say that Angie has become an adult loli with incredibly large and voluptuous breasts.

"What a big problem." I mumbled to myself, as I slowly looked down and noticed a slight tent in my pants that I had been hiding. Seeing that, I let out another long sigh as I reminded myself that from now on I must be more careful with Angie's new attacks in the future.

It's still early, but anyway I take off my pajamas and toss it on the bed as I change into my typical worn out training uniform, which is somewhat warm and specifically made to withstand low temperatures. As I got ready, I also wrapped a scarf around my neck to cover my mouth a little from the cold winter we are in right now.

Being ready, I took my wooden sword that was stored in my closet near the window and went outside.

...

"Come on, Keith! Attack, don't stay there and come after me! ”

I find myself training in the backyard of the mansion which is covered by the extensive white snow. In front of me, a fat and unhealthy looking man holding a sword tightly in his hand, is arrogantly pointing his sword at me while looking at me with a fierce hungry tiger gaze.

His name is Barkust, and however absurd it may seem ... this fat man is my coach.

I am not very loved in the Willdrick family, which is where I am living, and for this reason Angie's father, who I think is one of the people who hates me the most in the entire mansion. He took it upon himself to threaten all the soldiers who work for the family so that they would never agree to train me or help me with my sword training.

Helping me seems to be prohibited for all soldiers and servants in the mansion. Because of this I found myself in a great predicament to find a master with experience in the handling of the sword who could train me and who could also be my practice opponent. And that's when I came across this scoundrel from Barkust, a former family soldier who in the past was well known for having earned many achievements and battle merits by participating in the Willdricks' war against two other noble families. But that was only in the past and now with the time that has elapsed, his fame has been lost and he ended up becoming a drunk and fat man who can barely move with agility and swing one sword.

Pretty disappointing, right? But he's the only one who agreed to train me from in entire mansion, so I'm grateful to him. And ever since, I've been practicing and training swordplay with him every morning as soon as the sun rises.

"Come on Keith, attack!" Barkust yelled at me as he laughed and made provocative hand gestures trying to make me angry.

"Well." I answered and with a quick set of feet, I hurriedly approached Barkust, approaching from his left flank, which is on where I understand he is weaker and has a harder time defending if I attack from that side. But when I swiftly swung my wooden sword, Barkust smirked and at the same time, he raised his foot and with the sole of his shoe, stopped my attack completely.

...!?

The noise hit of the metal colliding was heard and the winds of the shock shook the snow from the nearby trees.

Metal…?

I quickly leaped back, dodging Barkust's slashing attack that brushed the tip of my hair by inches. I had not noticed, but the soles of his shoes are reinforced in metal, they are the shoes that soldiers usually wear in battles, damn!

I hastily made a swift, circular turn in midair, forcing the snow to be agitated and send it flying upwards, giving me time to attack again, but this time from above.

When my sword fiercely blazed a trail through the air, forcibly dispersing the snow curtain in midair. I found that Barkust was waiting for me with an arrogant annoying grin from ear to ear. Fully prepared, he raised and swung his sword forcefully to receive and fully reject my attack, ferociously ejecting me backwards.

I fell through the snow and took several turns until I stopped.

"Buahahahaha"

Barkust held his waist and laughed.

“You still have a long way to go, Keith! Although I have lost my figure and my sword ability has become much weaker, even so, it is enough to deal with a brat like you Buahahahaa!”

Seeing how the damn was laughing, I couldn't help but smile helplessly while for a moment I looked at my hand and doubted if I should use it or not.

But in the end, I shook my head and brushed aside the idea I had while long as I get up out of the snow and continue training against Barkust.

We had several confrontations until noon, but in the end I did not manage to defeat him even once.

And when training ended, I lay down under a completely exhausted tree, gasping for breath and my arms numb. I don't want to admit it, but I'm still not good enough to defeat a former expert soldier like Barkust. I still lack experience and training.

I look at my trembling hands and my injured fingers and I could'n help but smack lips.

…Damn.

I need to become stronger.

But as I was rubbing my frown, feeling a little upset that I'd lost again a voice spoke to me.

"It was incredible, Onii-sama"

"Mm?"

Turning my gaze to my side, I find Angie standing there in the snow, wearing warm clothes while looking at me with a warm smile at the same time in her eyes are shown that subtle touch of admiration with which she always looks at me. And not only that, but she also brought a small wooden basket where you could see a kettle with steaming tea and several freshly decorated sweet rolls.

"Is for me?" I asked a little groggy.

"That's right Onii-sama, I prepared it just for you!" Angie nodded, and with total normality she approached and sat in front of me while she placed the small basket in front, on snow and began to serve me the steaming tea in a cup.

"Oh ... thanks." I smiled a little nervously as I received the tea and began to drink it and warm my throat that had been chilled by the cold.

 

 

14