0-5 Me vs the heroes
437 1 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Now heroes please come over here. Me and you guys surely don’t want to fight there right?”(Seven)

“Simon what should we do?”(Leon)

“I believe that we should listen to her. Besides I think that she won’t try to harm us while we are still not there.”(Simon)

“Anyhow keep your senses sharp. There’s no way to know what she would do when we get there.”(Leon)

The heroes walked to the platform prepared by seven. She prepared it like an arena consisting 4 pillars on each corner. The arena is shaped as a square leaving the platform open wide. With seven facing off the heroes they all assumed their positions at once.

“You all know what do right? Simon continue directing us with your message skill.”(Leon)

“Yeah I’m on it.”(Simon)

“I’m getting pumped up Hey wall! Don’t slow us down!”(Damon)

“I should be saying that to you big oaf!”(Elise)

“May the gods protect us!”(Robin)

“Let’s go!!”(Leon)

“Yes!!”(heroes)

Storm arrow!!”(Elise)

With the arrow ready lightning and wind courses through the arrow. Converging lightning and wind on the arrows tip amplifying it more. And with its release producing a thunderclap sound with the arrow flying as fast as thunder.

“Well done!”(Seven)

With its lightning fast speed it’s obvious to anyone that any normal being will get blown of with it. But for seven it ended with just a simple swing on the arrow creating a small explosion. With seven still emerging as unscathed and the arrow easily destroyed.

In that moment they all knew it would end up with that. Thus in the exact moment Seven appeared Damon had gotten close to intercept her.

“Take this!!”(Damon)

Meeting Damon’s axe is seven’s scythe.

“Not bad it seems that you guys are really using your minds.”(Seven)

“Haah!”(Leon)

In that moment Leon appeared on seven’s right side while Damon is in the left side. Taking advantage of the smoke created he stealthily made his move.

“Take this!! Firebolt!!”(Simon)

Firebolt a spell made out of fire. that focuses on compressing the fire like an arrow. Mainly increasing its speed and power that is firebolt.

Leaving no openings behind enough to avoid the incoming attacks. It was perfectly executed at that moment almost hitting her at all sides.

“Slow!!”(Seven)

Seven fluently spin to her left and swing her scythe to Damon.

“Oof!”(Damon)

Damon managed to block it as fast as possible. But with the force behind the swing it managed to force him back. While Leon continuously chased her she casted a spell.

Telekinesis level 3!”(Seven)

“Woah!”(Leon)

Telekinesis has three levels. 1st lifting small objects, 2nd lifting medium objects, and last lifting heavy objects. Making the use of 3rd level on Leon she’s controlling his body like a small object. Putting him in the incoming firebolt’s trajectory.

Magic barrier!”(Robin)

Robin focused his barrier on Leon’s body to block off the firebolt.

“Nice one robin!”(Leon)

“I got you leader!”(Damon)

Still flying by being thrown by seven with telekinesis. Damon caught him when the firebolt had been destroyed already by the barrier.

“Thank’s damon!”(Leon)

“Don’t mention it!”(Damon)

Storm arrow!!”(Elise)

Producing another storm arrow it flew again with lightning speed. But had still met seven’s scythe head on.

“Not bad! Inferno!!”(Seven)

Inferno a splitting image of an avalanche like flame. With much more power focused and its speed moderate.

“Everyone stay behind me!! Robin produce some barriers after my skill!!”(Damon)

“Yes!”(Robin)

“Respond to my will and cast a spell glacsis!! Ice wall!!”(Damon)

Magic barrier!! Flame mantle!! Natural barrier!!”(Robin)

Ice wall producing a wall made out of ice with the height ranging about 20 ft. Flame mantle focuses on improving flame resistance. And natural barrier a barrier that focuses on depending against elements and also physical elements. Natural barrier is a balanced barrier focusing in two sides physical and magical. With magic barrier focusing more of its defense on magic. Natural barrier’s magic defense is considerably weaker. But it makes up for it by also creating a physical barrier.

Reinforce barriers!!”(Simon)

With the inferno spell reaching the ice wall it produced a grand explosion. With the barriers totally reinforced it managed to stay intact until the end of the explosion.

“Damn! That was close!”(Damon)

“Is everyone alright?!”(Leon)

“Yeah I’m alright!”(Robin)

“No problems over here I can still keep on fighting.”(Simon)

“Still have a lot of more arrows here.”(Elise)

“I can hear you people over there! I can also keep on fighting you know? Make it much more interesting for me.”(Seven)

“Leon just as we planned we now know a few things that she uses.”(Simon)

“Yeah Simon it’s about time to use your relic.”(Leon)

“You too robin I think you can focus on close quarters now. I think I can manage to defend Elise here.”(Simon)

“I understand.”(Robin)

“With that let’s go!! Hurrah!!”(Damon)

“Robin hand me my other set of arrows!”(Elise)

“Here you go!”(Robin)

Limit break!! Rapid fire storm arrows!!”(Elise)

With the battle unfolding each of them have finally started to show their cards against seven.

How do you guys do? Are you enjoying the story? It might take long for the actual story to start. Please forgive me and have fun in reading! I really want you guys to know the events before the greatest time skip!

17