0-6 Close battle
385 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Limit Break is a unique skill for heroes only, By the blessing of the gods they can surpass human limits, Making them perform superhuman feats, But it can only strain a human body for 5 minutes. Meaning with so much power it can disable your body systems permanently with the strain it gives.

Forcing your body to perform superhuman feats also damages the body in the same time. Elise now focuses her release of storm arrows to finish seven within 5 minutes.

“Elise focus on her legs! Keep the time limit in your mind!”(Leon)

“On it!”(Elise)

“Damon let’s go! Simon prepare it!”(Leon)

“Give me about 7 minutes! Robin support me!”(Simon)

Guardian shield!”(Robin)

Making a giant shield in front of him, Simon proceeds to cast the grand magic with wind and lightning element tempest.

“I won’t let you! Fir-“(Seven)

Storm arrow!”(Elise)

Whoosh! It flew unto Seven’s head dodging it in a nick of time.

“Why you!”(Seven)

“Oy! Oy! Don’t ignore me or else you will get hurt badly! Hooryah!”(Damon)

“Pests!”(Seven)

Intense clashing of weapons, she released an intense barrage of scythe swings unto Damon, While also slicing the arrows being released by Elise.

At her right side Elise keeps on releasing her arrows, while Damon is fighting her in the front, And Leon has been charging energy at her left side, hiding his presence and waiting for an opening.

“Tch! I’m almost at my limit! Oy big oaf! I’m releasing it!”(Elise)

“Got it! Let me also show you one of my fancy moves!”(Damon)

An emanating aura swirls upon Damon’s axe, the surroundings near him had gotten freezed by the strong cold, With his weapon fully charged he released the energy within enabling a master skill.

“Glacsis! Follow my will and enclose my enemy so that it cannot escape! Freezing prison!”(Damon)

“Tch! Blazing armor!”(Seven)

While Seven got fully surrounded by ice pillars, She used her skill to melt the ice pillars trying to surround her, While Seven was trying to fight it off Elise has also charged her skill.

“Oy big oaf! Try to maintain your skill! I’m gonna break it through!”(Elise)

“Then release it already! I can’t maintain it for any longer!”(Damon)

“Here it goes! Grand Storm arrow!”(Elise)

“Protect me crenze! Damage transfer!”(Seven)

Intense lightning surged the arrow and upon its release left a devastating explosion. Faster than the storm arrow before, Seven only managed to get a glimpse of it, ordering crenze to protect her and enabled multiple protection barriers. Also using damage transfer in case the arrow managed to breakthrough her defense.

A big explosion erupted upon the collision of the arrow unto the ice pillar, Piercing through it and collided with crenze. Creating an intense shockwave of energies completely destroying the ice pillars around her.

Seven’s POV

Tch! What intense power but that girl is already on her limit, if things keep on going like this they won’t manage to defeat me. Guess I should create a window of opportunity for them, even though it sounds good I don’t even know if I can execute it perfectly... Ah! This is so frustrating!

Putting her will on it she makes crenze appear being flown away, because of the arrows intense force it pierced the barrier before it started to broke. Leaving a hole on Seven’s barrier Leon who had been prepping himself started to make his move.

Piercing thrust!”(Leon)

Taking advantage of the recent explosion he made his move through the smokescreen.

Leon’s sword destroyed her barrier and in that moment she caught he’s sword at her hands.

“How dare you!”(Seven)

She pulled the sword down and severed leon’s arm with magic infused handchop.

“Aaaaahhh! My arm!”(Leon)

“Leon sama! *coughs*”(Elise)

“Elise disable your limit break! Anymore further and you will destroy your organs! Damon get in there!”(Simon)

“On it! Taunting roar!”(Damon)

Leon holding the place where his arm was severed was writhing in the ground. While Elise was stabilizing herself from the effects of limit break, Damon moved in to fight Seven headon.

Telekinesis lvl 3! Robin heal Leon fast!”(Simon)

Greater healing!” Greater regeneration!”(Robin)

Bringing Leon near them Simon proceeded on his chant while Robin heals Leon.

“Thanks! you saved me back there.. She’s a monster.”(Leon)

“Indeed that’s why we must end her here right now!”(Simon)

Damon facing Seven headon, Elise already can’t use limit break again, Simon almost done with his chant, can we really beat her?

17