0-7 The end of destruction
393 3 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Amidst the intense battle, the gods are watching above.

“It seems that they would still need a little help for this battle.”

“Indeed they do, why don’t we send that one?”

“What?! You mean that relic?? That relic is a great weapon that took almost all of our mana to create!”

“True it is important for us, but it is also vital to show our followers that we haven’t forsaken them. That is why we should lend it to them, and help our heroes in defeating seven.”

“Do we all agree on sending the divine relic Centurion?”

“Yes”

At that moment a 10 feet tall golem fell from the heavens.

“Heroes! We shall lend you our aid! Protect them and eliminate Seven, Centurion!!”

The golem looks like a Knight with full armor and a giant two handed sword.

Seven POV

Well that’s surprising, didn’t think that they would unleash one of their treasures. Means that they really fear me if I grow more stronger then, amusing looks like I don’t need to create an opening anymore then.

I have to thank these miserable louts and that iron bucket, truly a wonderful! Outcome it brings me joy that I can finally end this farce!

“Never thought that those gods would send something like this, and more or less I hope that it would help you win against me.”(Seven)

End of POV

“Hmph! Don’t push your luck monster! Let’s go Centurion!”(Leon)

In that moment the giant knight wielded its sword, and slashed it unto the ground, creating a giant shockwave directed to Seven.

“Shit! Crenze!”(Seven)

“I won’t let you! Holy lance!”(Leon)

Seven called her weapon to use it against the shockwave directed to her. But Leon prevented the weapon to reach her by creating a holy lance in his left hand and throwing it to deflect the weapon.

“Tch! I have no choice! Meet power with power! Hmph! Lion strength!”(Seven)

“What?! Robin barriers!”(Simon)

“On it!”(Robin)

“Haah!!”(Seven)

Boom!

“*coughs* what happened?!”(Leon)

“She created a giant shockwave with the force of her clap. The result of combining her strength with Lion strength.”(Simon)

“Good thing I made it though, or else you may have suffered severe damage Leon sama.”(Robin)

“Thanks for protecting me.”(Leon)

“Now is not the time for useless banter! Leon go! Centurion watch his back! Damon have you healed yourself?!”(Simon)

“Yeah I’m finally fine! The wall is also okay! Ow!”(Damon)

“Just as he said Simon! Leon sama let me rejoin you in battle!”(Elise)

“Yeah I’m counting for your support! Simon is it finally ready?!”(Leon)

“Yeah! Let’s go for one final push! This moment will decide everything!”(Simon)

“Yeah! Let’s go Everyone!”(Leon)

“Yes!”(Everyone)

“Don’t think too highly of yourselves mongrels! Come crenze! Let me make you happy by engorging yourself in the bloods of our enemies!”(Seven)

The clash has finally started being led by Centurion with a giant front downward swing of his two handed sword, and seven dodged but had been hitted by some of the fragments from the crater created.

“Tch! Immolate!”(Seven)

“Ahh!”(Elise)

Seven burned Elise but with her protections she managed to at least survive it.

“ELISE! Swift! Grand slash!”(Leon)

CLANG!!

“Hmph! Trash! Take this! Fire bolt!”(Seven)

While Leon managed to interrupt her seven met his weapon with her scythe and cast fire bolt unto him. While Robin heals Elise from the wounds she had received from seven.

“Oof! What’s with this power?! Robin bless me!”(Leon)

Braveheart! Divine blessing!”(Robin)

“Thanks! Absorb!”(Leon)

With the help of robin’s blessing Leon managed to hold the spell back from his sword and absorbed its power.

“Everyone it’s time! Godly chains of restriction!”(Simon)

“Yeah! Damon! Robin! Let’s go!”(Leon)

“Alright!! Limit break!”(Damon and Robin)

Limit break! Centurion move in!”(Leon)

“Tch! This is getting bad! Woah!”(Seven)

Seven evaded just in time before the golem decapitate her.

“Ooohhh!”(Centurion)

“What?! He also has some buffs??!! I’ve got no choice! Immolate! Empower my body!”(Seven)

Immolate a spell that can greatly enhance your body and also your magic. With a sacrifice of lifeforce from yours or from people you used it unto.

Limit break! The chains are almost there! Let’s do it!”(Simon)

Icy vortex! Here take this!”(Damon)

“Hmph! Sei!!”(Seven)

Seven’s afterimage got hit by the vortex, but Seven appeared before Damon and kicked him in his stomach making his body fly like a rag doll.

“Ooooff!! Blegh! *coughs out blood*”(Damon)

“Damon! greater healing! Take this monster! Divine light!”(Robin)

“Slow! DIE!!”(Seven)

Seven dodged the divine spell and empowered her legs with mana to swiftly reach the Cleric.

“I won’t let you! Release!”(Leon)

Leon released all the energies that had been absorbed by his sword, and finally releasing it like a mana blade unto seven.

“Oof! Why yo-?! Shit! Lion strength!”(Seven)

“Oohh!”(Centurion)

Boom! Screeching metallic sounds!

Seven met her scythe with the golem’s sword dragging her down to the ground. With the destroyed ground where seven is she’s is having a hard time deflecting the golem’s sword back.

“Tch! Get off me! Crenze! Crimson aura! Crenze absorb the flames!”(Seven)

“*Roars* Oohh!”(Centurion)

“Take this! Crimson menace!”(Seven)

The skill that she used enabled her body to move much more faster in a single moment. Engaging the golem with 10 swings at that’s moment.

“Goohh!”(Centurion)

The golem got its arm severed and seven jump and decapitated its head making it fall down.

“Now that settle-?? What are these?! Tch!”(Seven)

Seven got hit by one of Thebes chains and restricted her left arm. She dodged the others but are still chasing her making it hard to focus in the other enemies.

“Now’s our chance! Multicast! Lightning bolts!”(Simon)

“Answer my heed and call my sword! Awaken Durandal!”(Leon)

“This Is the moment of truth! Robin blessing! I’m gonna restrain her too!”(Damon)

“Right!! Answer my heed! Requiem!”(Robin)

The divine blessing from requiem strengthened the whole parties parameters.

“Alright! Chaining arrow!”(Elise)

“Close! What?! Tch!!”(Seven)

Seven managed to keep dodging the chains but the arrow managed to hit her boots, and chained her right leg unto the ground.

“Good one wall! Here I go! Freezing wave!”(Damon)

“What! Crimson aur-?! Shit this chains are irritating!”(Seven)

The freezing wave moved fast and managed to freeze her legs disabling it. While the chains finally managed to catch up and pierced her right arm, and the other pierced her left thigh.

“Go Leon! Lightning bolts!”(Simon)

Barriers! Crenze move by my will!”(Seven)

“Wha-?! Ahhh!!”(Elise)

“Wa-! Ooouggh!”(Damon)

“I’m coming! Woah!”(Robin)

“I won’t let you! Lightning spear!”(Simon)

Seven controlled her scythe to cut through Elise and Damon but got interrupted when she directed it unto Robin. With scythe being flown away Robin swiftly moved to heal Elise with her legs being cut, and healed Damon who managed to avoid the near cut his head but had lost his whole right shoulder.

“How dare you! I won’t  let you hurt my friends any longer!”(Leon)

“Make me you shitty hero! Purge!”(Seven)

The purge spell managed to blast everything away including the chains.

“Leon this is our last chance! Thunder storm!”(Simon)

“Tch! Barriers! Wha-?! It managed to break it?!”(Seven)

The thunder storm spell created lightning strikes from the heavens and pierced through her barrier. With her managing to take the lightning strikes by blocking it with her right hand.

Durandal! Gale thrust!”(Leon)

“I won’t let you!”(Seven)

Seven managed to hold Leon’s blade before it hits her chest. Managing to block it her left hand continues on splurging her blood everywhere because of the intense gale surrounding the sword.

“Tch! Haaaa!!”(Leon)

“Weakling! Crenze!”(Seven)

“Oohh!”(Centurion)

“Wha-?! YOU’RE STILL ALIVE?!”(Seven)

Centurion restrained her scythe with it’s body.

“Tch! If it’s like this I have no choice!”(Seven)

“I won’t bother about what you’re planning! Mjolnir!”(Simon)

“Aagghh! Youuu! Crimson spikes!”(Seven)

“Augh!”(Simon)

“SIMON!! Robin! Go over Simon!”(Leon)

Creating crimson spikes below where Simon was standing it impaled his whole body. Creating a massive bloody shower of holes throughout his body. Robin now runs to save their friend while Damon and Elise can’t move because of their recent injury that had just gotten healed.

“This is the end you fucking hero! I will rip your bodies apart and burn it!”(Seven)

“Like hell you will! Durandal!”(Leon)

“Your impertinent shitty hero! Draconic buster!”(Seven)

“Augh! Haaa! I won’t fail the people who’ve believes in me! Durandal! Let’s do this!”(Leon)

With seven’s Draconic buster Leon got pushed away but managed to block the beam and steadily takes it. He is now pushing forward with Durandal continuing its absorb on the beam spell that seven is using.

“Tch! this is impossible! CRENZE! MOVE!”(Seven)

Crenze had finally escaped from the golem’s clutches and flown to seven.

“Haaa!!”(Leon)

“Tch! Haa!”(Seven)

Clang!

Seven disabled her spell when Leon had finally broken through and is already near her. With finally grasping crenze back again the two fought an intense battle.

With each meet of weapons it creates a blast of wind and explosion destroying the nearby surroundings.

“Not bad hero! But this is the end!”(Seven)

At the last moment Seven increased her strength to make Leon lose his balance.

“Tch! Haa!”(Leon)

Clang!

“How does it feel to kneel before me?! Like I said you and your friends will die today!”(Seven)

“I don’t think so! Haaa!!”(Leon)

Leon used the last of his strength and managed to push seven back. In that moment he charged through to pierce seven’s chest.

“I don’t think so! You’re really a shitty hero! You’re too naive!”(Seven)

Seven grabbed his sword again with her hand and stopped it before it reached her chest.

“He! You’re the one who isn’t naive! Durandal! Burst!”(Leon)

“Wha-?! Aaaaaahhh!”(Seven)

With Leon activating Burst his sword released an extreme surge of energy and incinerated seven’s whole body.

“Damn you hero!!!”(Seven)

With her last words the burst had ended creating a straight and wide crater by the immense force of its power. Leaving ashes where the harbinger of destruction last stood leaving no traces of her left behind.

“It’s finally over...”(Leon)

“Leon sama!! You did it! You really did it!”(Elise)

“Oh Eli- mmph??!!”(Leon)

“Woah!”(Robin)

“Nice one wall!”(Damon)

“*cough* she’s finally gonna admit it huh.”(Simon)

Leon and Elise kissed for a long time before finally breaking it.

“Wow! Elise I didn’t know that yo-.”(Leon)

“Yes Leon sama! I’m in love with you! I didn’t tell you much feelings before because I don’t want you to worry about it.”(Elise)

“Well..” *scratches head and blushes* “If you really like me then I guess I can also tell you that I love you too..”(Leon)

“Wha-?! Really?! Your not trying to hurt my feelings too much don’t you?”(Elise)

“No im speaking the truth Elise. I just didn’t think that I have a chance with you.”(Leon)

“Pfft.. if you would have only known Leon sh-! Mmph!”(Damon)

“Damon shut it don’t ruin this moment!”(Simon)

“Gods please bless this lovely couple!”(Robin)

“I’m so happy! This isn’t a dream right! Im gonna double check!”(Elise)

“What are you gonna check? Aagh!”(Damon)

Elise throws a rock to Damon’s face and hits it point blank.

“What’s that for?! If your thinking that you dreaming wouldn’t you pinch yourself at least???!!”(Damon)

“Nah it’s more realistic trying it to other people.”(Elise)

“Why you!”(Damon)

“Now now calm down Damon.”(Leon)

“Fine! I will remember this wall!”(Damon)

“So Elise will you honor my request by staying by my side forever?”(Leon)

“Yes I will!”(Elise)

And the two had kissed again with Leon and his friends happy that everything is finally over and a new era is about to begin.


15