0-8 The dawn of a new era
383 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While the heroes are celebrating their victory they were also being watched by someone far away from them.

”hmm... looks I got no problems and my mana has already regenerated, Plan perfectly done!”(Seven)

“Now that those idiots are celebrating I wonder what those gods are doing? Well it matters no more to me I have to enforce the barriers more right draco?”(Seven)

“Of course master! I will now focus more on enforcing it!”(Draco)

With Draco leaving to go outside Seven sits on her self made throne to think about her plans.

Seven’s POV

Hmm Draco is really cute I’m really happy I found that egg. Who would have thought that I have accidentally killed a dragon with that blast through mount ki.

Draco is a dragon hatchling that has scales colored white and yellow eyes.

I really wish I can pet him forever even though he might get mad for it.

Now then! It’s time to formulate my plan and to think things through in enhancing my power.

End of POV

Foresight! Hmm so they are still celebrating.. but it looks like there are no close people in my area seems the illusions are working. I hope it continues like that but just to be sure. Hmph!”(Seven)

Using foresight she has seen what the heroes are doing and also the surroundings in her place. Having seen the situation she had enforced her power more on the barriers and the illusions to protect her domain.

“Master! I’m done enforcing the protections!”(Draco)

“Good I’m also enforcing them more just to make sure.”(Seven)

“Master will you be doing that plan?”(Draco)

“Yes I will Clone! Now my other self I want you to keep on training and gathering energies for me. But you will only do it here you are never to leave this place and also keep watch of the situation outside. When I wake up pass me all that you have done and information you know.”(Seven)

“Master what should I do?”(Draco)

“You will be sleeping with me cute one now come!”(Seven)

“Yes!”(Draco)

“Your really so cute *pats Draco’s head* now then let’s go below. I’m counting on you other me no matter what happens wake me up when a 1000 years has passed.”(Seven)

Seven carrying Draco in her arms and petting him now goes down the stairs to a concealed bedroom.

Lock! Silence! Now then Draco are you ready?”(Seven)

“Yes I do but why should we wake up after a 1000 years master?”(Draco)

“Cause I believe that is the turning point for humanity and the gods. Now chop chop! Let’s now get to sleep!”(Seven)

Hibernation! Frozen cocoon!”(Seven)

Activating hibernation for the body to continue in living putting it only into sleep. Frozen cocoon to protect the room more from attacks beyond it.

“Now then let’s see each other again after 1000 years foolish gods.*evil smirk*”(Seven)

Meanwhile in the heroes side...

“The heroes Elise, Damon, Robin, Simon, and lastly Leon we are thankful and so happy that you have won against Seven. For your rewards we would like to offer 500,000 gold to each hero and also a title of duke and duchess.”(King of mournfell)

“My king I think your rewards are so gracious that you might have spent your treasury unto these HEROES.”(Prime minister of mournfell)

“Silence fool! We have shared with the other nations into giving these rewards so them! So don’t you dare try to steal some of the golds that are not rightfully ours!”(King of mournfell)

“Y-Your majesty I don’t mean anything about that! Please forgive my insolence!”(Prime minister of mournfell)

“Now that this has been settled please take them. We would be honored if you would join us for a feast tonight!”(King of mournfell)

“Thank you for the opportunity your majesty. We would be thinking about it everyone let’s go.”(Leon)

The heroes have finally left the castle of mournfell and are now in the town square.

“So what do you guys want to do?”(Leon)

“I think would be still looking for challenging goes my friend. I want to keep polishing my skills and get me a worthy foe! Hahahaha!”(Damon)

“Oh really oaf? I think I only saw you being played like a rag doll!”(Elise)

“What’d you say!”(Damon)

“Isn’t Seven enough for a foe for you?”(Simon)

“Well not really you know since that fight I feared for my life. I won’t call that a foe! I can’t even keep on fighting head-on with her! That’s an overwhelming foe that I don’t want to face again.”(Damon)

“Yeah indeed she is a very scary foe. But isn’t it kinda weird about what’s happening?”(Simon)

“What is Simon?”(Leon)

“My apologies don’t mind my remark I’m probably still imagining some things.”(Simon)

“Me I would be likely going back to the chapel in the sacred capital elimine.”(Robin)

“I would probably be going back to studying more in aurestia. We don’t know if there might be another Seven so im gonna keep on studying.”(Simon)

“Me and Leon would probably be staying here in mournfell right love?”(Elise)

“Yeah I already bought a house. Before you guys leave won’t you join us for lunch and the feast later on in the castle?”(Leon)

“Well yeah I can stay for a night and two days. But I want beers and also meat!”(Damon)

“If your staying at our house you will be sleeping on the floor oaf! I don’t want you leaving your stinky smell on our furniture!”(Elise)

“What’d you’d say! You want to fight wall!”(Damon)

“Bring it on oaf! I would knock you down and break your balls!”(Elise)

“Those two really never change huh. Still keeping on fighting the only thing that change is that you two are in a relationship now Leon.”(Simon)

“Um.. yeah truly I can’t believe it’s all true you know.”(Leon)

“Well I’m happy for you Leon sama and also Elise sama if you decide to join yourselves in marriage I would like to be the priest.”(Robin)

“Sure sure I would be happy about that.”(Leon)

“Well we’ve been stalling enough time we should break those two up and eat lunch.”(Simon)

“Hey you two! Stop fighting we’re going to eat now!”(Leon)

“Yes love! I’m coming! That should teach you for fighting me oaf!”(Elise)

“Damn you wall! Owww!”(Damon)

Elise runs to hug and kisses Leon in the lips.

“*smooch* Let’s go love I want to show you all the delicious foods in where I live.”(Elise)

“Sure love I would be delighted. Let’s go everyone time to eat and enjoy our victory.”(Leon)

In that moment starts the dawn of new era and the written history of the events that has transpired.


17