0-9 As time passes…
373 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Sorry for being gone for a long time also got busy irl I would try to keep on writing more chapter words so you’ve can enjoy the story.

In the next day after the heroes have attended the feast, They had finally left to go through their own journeys.

Leaving the hero Leon and Elise in mournfell where they would live their lives and gave birth to their children.

While Damon travelled all around the world but after 30 years he had suddenly disappeared out of nowhere. Some says that he has finally laid down and left glacsis in a divine shrine others say he died and lost glacsis.

Simon returned to aurestia in order to study and teach the other scholars about magic and the theories he had imagined. Simon managed to create a magic to sustain his body into stopping its time to age anymore longer.

Robin returned to the sacred capital elimine and lived the rest of his life serving the people. The divine relic requiem is now under the protection of the church and had also enact a statue of Robin as a symbol of the gods mercy in humanity.

As for seven...

She is currently sleeping to preserve her body and draco for a 1000 years later.

So while they are sleeping seven’s clone is currently training herself to further increase their overall strength. (Author: I’m gonna call her Seven 2 for now.)

Seven 2 is currently wielding Grandell an axe forged by herself with an instilled thunder element and enchanted with hardening, increase strength, and weightless.

Swinging it around and testing the weapons balance, Also trying to create some good strategy for it Seven 2 thinks on about what to do next.

If I’m thinking about it I should also create a magic to disable the user from using magic ever again.

Formulating new magic formulas in her brain she starts her experiments with a lot of spells. In order to create a spell that can totally destroy her real enemies.

With those very moments she started in focusing not letting anything go through her concentration.

With that about 1000 years has passed before she had finally come out in their home to confirm their surroundings.

Large trees all around inhabited by wild life and also an healthy environment that makes her think about it hard.

What the hell happened?? Last she’s remembered they were in a hidden place with proper flooring and not in an jungle sort of.

With not enough information about the current events before she makes it up in waking her real body she seeks information on what happened after a 1000 years.

Not liking the idea of walking she tried her new magic Flight and Silent bearing to make herself as silent like a ninja while flying.

“Wait a sec... we’re  in an island?” Seven 2 was surprised where their home has gotten to now and also where the graves of her dearest parents had also gone.

I can’t see any other islands for the meantime guess I can move faster for the meantime.

With a sudden blast of wind from her sudden increase in speed of flight she soars through the spy like a jet plane.

With the speed of her flight in about 5 minutes she hadn’t finally spotted a land where there are finally people in.

Seems like a continent to me might best to suck a person for wholesome information.

She silently lands in a dark alleyway near to the shops and food stands.

“Excuse me miss.. might you be looking for a good time with us gents hehe”

“Or at least leave your belongings to us then we might get some fun and leave you alive”

No matter what the era there are always insects that would try to live their lives in crime Seven thoughts.

“I believe you brutes don’t have what it takes to call yourselves gents. Based on your clothing, smell, and the weapons you are holding.”(Seven)

“Don’t fight us missy we don’t want to hurt that pretty face, which would totally be changing to an erotic one later on hehe.”*licks the knife*

“Well I guess I can indulge you two for a little time after all I need to check the changes after all.”(Seven)

“The change that would only happen is you going in your knees in front of us!”

The bandit lunges to Seven without hesitation and met with a fist in his face, That send him flying into a wall full of crates totally destroying the crates and also leaving a big crack in the wall.

“What the... JACK!! You MONSTER SHIT!!”

“Insect you don’t deserve to spout some bad words for what was done to your friend. After all you two also did it to other people right?”(Seven)

“You BITCH!!”

Seven suddenly unleashed a sword in her right hand and swung it unto the bandit’s mouth.

Cutting through leaving the upper part of the head flying, and leaving the body by the start of the jaw showering the walls and floor with blood.

“That’s better I really hate noisy people.”(Seven)

I guess better to take some of their belongings might be useful.

Never thought that my strength would increase more that I thought with just a fist, What more if I used the force with a sword and plunged it to the ground.

This bandits had a lot in their pockets and also a gold locket seems like it came from a noble.

Opens the locket

Hmm.. The lioness family then based on the insignia lioness, And also blondes really? Seems regal and noble to me time to find a guard to give this back, and get More information.

Seven now moves unto a guard that looks like a new recruit based on his scrawny body.

“Hey boy! Mind if I ask who’s your captain here?”(Seven)

“Umm.. well.. wait lemme ask my colleagues ma’am wait a second.”(Recruit)

After a few minutes the recruit comes back with a person seems like a captain in tow.

“Excuse me ma’am he says that your asking for me?”(Captain)

“Yes i did i killed some two bandits earlier and I got this locket.”(Seven)

After showing the gold locket to the captain he’s eyes suddenly sprouted wide because of shock.

“Ma’am mind if I ask you to come with me to the lioness family?”(Captain)

“Sure lead the way.”(Seven)

With the approval of Seven they now make their way unto the noble’s house.

“Ma’am, may I know your name?”(Captain)

“My name is Adell captain.”(Seven)

“Pleased to meet you then Lady Adell.”(Captain)

“Captain, may you excuse me for a moment? I need to relieve myself, and also you don’t need to call me that just call me ma’am.”(Seven)

“Umm.. Sure Ma’am we will be going through a way with a restroom over there.”(Captain)

“Thanks wait for me here.”(Seven)

“Understood Ma’am.”(Captain)

Seven goes in the bathroom and changes her appearance with magic.

I forgot to take note that some people might recognize my appearance even though a 1000 years has past, just making sure of it looks like I would need to alter the memories of that recruit and captain.

“Hey captain!”(Seven)

Seven has just gone out of the restroom with raven black hair, sky blue eyes, and with a sleeveless and shoulder less dress with white and blue colors.

“Um.. Ma’am do I know you?”(Captain)

“Oh yes you do silly!”(Seven)

Seven hand-chops the captain in the back of his head and rendered him unconscious.

Alter memory, and done! Awake now do you remember me captain?”(Seven)

“Yes ma’am sorry for my memory now let’s continue to the Lioness estate.”(Captain)

“Sure lead the way!”(Seven)

Seven finally reached the Lioness estate and has now entered into the guest room with the captain.

Upon entering She witnessed the sight of a man about 32 years old with blonde hair and noble clothed. Beside him must be his wife about 30 years old and also what appears to be their son about 10 years old.

“You must be the woman who retrieved our family treasure right? My name is Count Raymond Lioness pleased to meet you.”(Count Raymond)

“I’m Adell Count Raymond please to meet you too.”(Seven)

Seven shakes his hands with acknowledgement and gives him the locket.

“We’re truly thankful you returned this to us. What reward would you like to receive?”(Count Raymond)

“Can i ask it for it next time Count Raymond?”(Seven)

“Sure Adell I don’t mind by the way are you perhaps a traveler Adell we haven’t seen you here.”(Count Raymond)

“Yes that is also the reason I wish to ask my reward next time. If it is not a bother may i ask us to talk in private I’m actually embarrassed to tell of how i got here.”(Seven)

“Sure, darling can you take little munchkin out, and also captain you too, maids too please.”(Count Raymond)

“Of course darling let’s go then everyone.”(Count Raymond’s wife)

“We will be outside milord just call if you need us.”(Butler)

“So what is it that you wish to know and also how did you get here Adell?”(Count Raymond)

Sleep no worries Count Raymond I won’t hurt you I just need to do this Memory Read.”(Seven)

Seven lays the count in the couch and uses her memory read to gain all the information he knows.

After 30 minutes

“Hmm.. still not enough but doable for now. Alter Memory now Awake, Count Raymond looks like you got sleepy while we were talking.”(Seven)

“Yeah.. I’m sorry for sleeping on our conversation Adell.”(Count Raymond)

“No worries Count it’s alright now I must leave I believe that it’s time for me to go.”(Seven)

“Alright then next time I wish that you know what you of a reward, i wish to repay you.”(Count Raymond)

“Sure Count next time then farewell.”(Seven)

Finally leaving the Lioness estate and going to an alley again Seven activated Flight and Silent bearing again to go home.

“This information should be sufficient for now it’s time for us to finally awaken and find a way to end those gods.”(Seven)

With those words Seven flies back to her home to finally awaken and transfer all what she had done for a 1000 years to the real Seven.

15