1-0 Awaken Seven
413 3 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Finally landing upon the island and changing back to her real appearance did Seven finally have gone through to where the real Seven is resting to break the frozen cocoon.

Reaching the room she unseals the Magic’s within and will now start to awaken Seven.

Meantime in the other side of the island

A big pirate ship has just anchored in the island.

“Alright you scullywags! Time for you to get us some edible foods! While you guys are on it I’m gonna look around to find some treasures, you boys understand!?”(Pirate captain)

“Yes Captain!”

“Oh before I forget feed those slaves and get them to clean theirselves too!”(Pirate Captain)

“You heard that you filthy shitty slaves?! Move it!”(Pirate)

Guarded by 3 bulky pirates the slaves were lead to a small pond.

“Now go on and take a bath! I don’t care how you shitheads do it! Just don’t go back smelling like shit! Or else we’re gonna feed you to the sharks!”(Pirate)

With haste the slaves had made their way on the pond and started to bathe. Others waited for their turn to take a bath.

While one young boy takes the opportunity to silently escape.

A 10 year old looking boy with Silver hair, Blue eyes, handsome face, and scrawny body with ragged clothes makes his way to the forest silently, making his way to escape the clutches of his masters.

Silently making he’s way to the forest, he finally managed to move farther away and make his escape to the jungle.

“I don’t know where am i but it’s better than being treated like a slave by those louts.”(?young kid)

After the all the slaves had taken a bath a 1 pirate counted all the slaves with them.

“HEY! We’re MISSING ONE! Where is the young boy with silver hair BITCH!”(Pirate)

“I don’t know I haven’t seen him EEEK!”*shrieks*(girl slave)

“You better be saying the TRUTH! Goatee with me YOU! Stay with them until I get back.”(Pirate)

“Aye”(Pirate 2)

Running to the forest Mr. Goatee pirate checked the ground for footprints and traced the boys footsteps.

In the meantime back to Seven

Seven 2 finally managed to break the frozen cocoon in which it’s now time to disable hibernation.

“Hmm? 3 presence of humans? Looks like I have to hasten this further, First off draco Disable magic.”(Seven 2)

*Yawns*”Oh! Seven-sama!”(Draco)

Draco made his way to hug Seven specifically in her D cup breasts.

“I’ve missed you master! It’s great to finally be awake again.”(Draco)

“Oh really? I presume you also enjoy hogging my breasts huh? You little perverted DRAGON!”(Seven 2)

Seven smacks Draco’s head leading him to have his head swallowed whole by the ground and his body visible.

“I’m sorry master!”(Draco)

With a Plop! Sound Draco managed to remove his head on the ground.

“I just can’t help it.”(Draco)

“No matter, i need your help in unsealing the hibernation spell. Halfway through I will be transferring all I know and what I have gained throughout the past 1000 years, you will be continuing it in the meantime can I trust you with that?”(Seven 2)

“Sure master! You can count on it!”(Draco)

“Alright! Let’s do this!”(Seven)

Back to the Young kid

He made his way running into the forest dodging the vines in the way, while maintaining his current pace to escape from the pirates running after him.

“Get back here little twerp! Don’t make it too hard for us now! If I catch you I’m gonna break your LEGS!”(Goatee pirate)

“Don’t you dare break any bones in the boy! We can just beat him up to make him regret trying to escape!”(Pirate)

“That shitty kid made our job more troublesome!”(Goatee Pirate)

“That kid also is the prized slave of the CAPTAIN SHITHEAD! That kid is a royal! He would surely sell a lot that’s why don’t break anything!”(Pirate)

Trying to escape he managed to hide from then on a tree full of vines hanging down.

“Shit! Where is he!?”(Pirate)

“Wait lemme see the tracks.”(Goatee Pirate)

Shit! In the boys mind even though they managed to find his footprints he at least managed to take a rest.

Silently making his way out of the tree he suddenly stepped on something.

“What th-!! Oomph!”(?young kid)

He managed to cover his mouth and moved faster away from the tree.

“You heard that!? There on that tree!”(Goatee Pirate)

“We got you now little shit!”(Pirate)

Rushing on the tree he looked behind the tree and witnessed a 12 ft long raven colored anaconda.

“Hissss!”

“Ahhh!”(Pirate)

The anaconda swallowed him whole in an instant.

“Shit!”(Goatee Pirate)

Goatee took a hold of a mana stone in his satchel.

“Captain! We need help! The Royal shit got away and we’re facing a big ass anaconda!”(Goatee Pirate)

After hearing the shout from the other pirate he ran away as fast as he could, taking a breather in a lake far away from the two pirates earlier.

“Phew! WATER!”(?young kid)

Taking a break and drinking water from the lake he managed to finally take a rest.

“Hmm? Explosions!?”(?young kid)

Not far away from him multiple explosions can be heard.

“Come out come out wherever you are royal shit! Your just making it harder for yourself!”(Pirate Captain)

“Oh man!”(?young kid)

At the meantime in Seven’s unsealing

“Draco it’s time! I’m counting on you! Transfer knowledge!”(Seven 2)

Unseal!”(Draco)

Seven 2 is continuously pouring everything she knows and the things that she has done unto Seven.

Seven is starting to flinch from her sleep, continuous energy, strengths, and knowledge pass through her.

Empowering Seven’s body more electric surges flows around Seven like an aura, weapons are finally being transferred in her magic lines making them available for her.

“I’m almost there draco!”(Seven 2)

“Yes! Eh!? Master I’m sensing one presence near us! And a lot of presence after it!”(Draco)

“Let the real me deal with it! One last surge Draco!”(Seven 2)

Finally reaching the last of her spell, the clone proceeds to meld herself with her real body, turning herself to mana and flow on to her real body.

“And done! Who’s there!?”(Draco)

“*shrieks* a dragon? Whoa! Who’s that!?”(?young kid)

“There’s the shit kid! After him!”(Pirate Captain)

“Damn! Please help me little dragon!”(?young kid)

“Why me!? Master please wake up now! Master!”(Draco)

Draco is shaking Seven up, while Seven is trying to regain her nerves throughout her real body again.

“Seven-sama! Please wake up!”(Draco)

“Seven-sama?”(?young kid)

“There you are!”(Pirate Captain)

“Shit backoff! Grabs Draco or else this dragon will burn your face off!”(?young kid)

“Pfft! Bwahahaha! You making me laugh!? You see that shaking little dragon can't even move! Give up now.”(Pirate Captain)

“SEVEN-SAMA!”(Draco)

So noisy.. didn’t I tell you to don’t ever irritate me more?”(Seven)

With those words spoken everyone suddenly stopped, and didn’t utter a word nor anyone suddenly moved.

From those words spoken alone they felt death itself grip their hearts.

What’s this!? I can’t move her terrifying presence itself is enough for me to know how dangerous she is.

Draco.. why were you so noisy earlier and who is the silver kid?”(Seven)

“Eeep! He made his way unto us and those people followed after him!”(Draco)

“Hoh I see, hmm a slave? A 1000 years has passed and still no changes.. those bastards!”(Seven)

“Boy get down!”(Draco)

Getting the boy down with him, Draco erected a barrier around them.

“Wha-! Ahhhh!”(Pirate Captain)

“Captain! Ahhh!”(Pirate)

A sudden explosion erected in the area, destroying everything in the vicinity leaving a crater, making the island looking like a donut when looked from above.

“You alright kid!?”(Draco)

“Ye-yeah wh-who is she? She can’t be the harbinger of destruction ri-right? Those are only in fairytales?”(?young kid)

“She is no fairytale kid, she is my master and I’m proud of it! She is the harbinger of destruction Seven-sama!”(Draco)

Another explosion sprouted forth from Seven and created another crater.

“1000 years at last! I would finish it this time! It’s time for me to finish those foolish gods in this era!”(Seven)

With those spoken words the young kid had finally witnessed a legend.

With blonde hair, crimson red eyes, black and red colored dress, and her right eye with a magic seal insignia.

She grins evilly and her aura itself released gusts of wind around her, as she points to the heavens he knew that finally someone can help him in his revenge.

“This time for sure I will end your lives once and for all”*evil grin*(Seven)

In that day forward the fate of everyone living in the world will change, and also the system of the world.

16