1-1 Cleaning up some trash
363 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After her words Seven noticed the ship with numerous presences.

“Hey kid! What’s your name?”(Seven)

“Yes! I’m Charles ready to serve you Seven-sama!”(Charles)

“Ready to serve me? And why are you calling me.. Oh I get it, DRACO!”(Seven)

“Yes Master! Oof!”(Draco)

Seven slapped Draco making go down into the ground, with the force used it created a trace of how Draco reached the location in hand, whereas he is twitching and heavily bruised.

“Listen kid don’t call me Seven-sama okay? Call me Adell instead for now.”(Seven)

“I understand Adell-sama!”(Charles)

“Well.. it’s passable I guess, and next time draco keep your mouth shut.”(Seven)

“Y-Yes!”(Draco)

“Anyway kid is that the ship where you came from?”(Seven)

“Yes it is Adell-sama.”(Charles)

“Understood, Draco take care of the kid for a while just gonna clean up some trash.”(Seven)

“Eh!? What!?”(Draco)

Boom! Seven suddenly propelled herself unto the Pirate’s ship and landed before it.

Bam! With the sudden explosion the pirates scampered down the ship and have gone where it came from.

“Hi Shitty scumbags, I heard that you have slaves with you? Would you please release them?”(Seven)

“W-Who do you think you are!? Mates! let’s get her!”(Pirate)

“Bad choice! Hahaha!”(Seven)

Brandishing Grandell in her left hand, easily decapitating 4 pirates and thrown it to another pirate dead on its head.

After witnessing what happened, the other pirates started running away back to the ship.

“Amusing seeing cowards run away, I won’t let you though Telekinesis Level 3!”(Seven)

Lifting 10 pirates from the ground, she produced 10 spears behind her and ordered them kill.

Skewering the pirates that were floating gushing blood everywhere, the remaining pirates have gone crazy ran into the decimated forest.

“Now now don’t get too far! This looks like a good time to test it.”(Seven)

Grandell suddenly lighted up producing electric shocks all over it.

“I’m thankful for this opportunity! Thank you for being nice test subjects! Howling Storm!”(Seven)

“Gwaaa!”(Pirate)

Anguished voices screamed from where the pirates were before, turning to ashes that have been swept away by the wind itself.

“WOW! That’s so cool!”(Charles)

Not far from where Seven is, he managed to see a golden wolf’s head surrounded with yellow lightning, turning all the pirates into ashes, and leaving a straight path of destruction.

“Our master is cool isn’t she!”(Draco)

“Yeah she is!”(Charles)

“Boys settle down, no need to fawn over me I know that already.”(Seven)

“Umm, Excuse me savior-sama?”(?slave woman)

“Yeah what is it?”(Seven)

“We thank you from the bottom of our hearts savior-sama! You’ve saved us from them!”(?slave woman)

All slaves followed and bowed their heads.

“D-Don’t mention it! I’m happy to help anyway you can use that ship to go away from here.”(Seven)

“B-But how about you Savior-sama won’t you join us?”(?slave woman)

“I can manage by my own go on.”(Seven)

“Thank you so much for your help! Farewell Savior-sama until we meet again!”(?slave woman)

The slaves proceeded to embark the pirate ship and prepare for sail.

“How about you Charles? Won’t you go with them?”(Seven)

“No I won’t Adell-sama, as I’ve said I wish to serve you in this day forward.”(Charles)

“It’s kinda weird having a kid as a servant, no matter Let’s go time for me to procure a plan for our future endeavors.”(Seven)

“Yes Adell-sama!”(Charles)

“Wait for me master!”(Draco)

Watching from the pirate ship’s deck was the slave woman earlier.

“I see Adell-sama I won’t forget your name my dear Savior, she’s so cool!”(?slave woman)

In that moment their fates intertwined and will soon be a worthy member as a friend for Seven.

17