1-3 New experiences
396 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Waking up in the morning, they prepared theirselves and left the inn onwards to the Lioness estate.

“Teacher, what favor will you request of them?”(Charles)

“You will find it out later, although are you sure no one would recognize you?”(Seven)

“Yes I’m sure of it teacher, father kept it in secret so that I won’t get targeted by the other nobles.”(Charles)

“But he still let himself be fooled, and tried to put you in another place.”(Seven)

“I’m sure he only thinks the best of me, I will make sure that when i come back i will be fixing everything.”(Charles)

“Then go start with that crazy son of a bitch brother of yours, now tone it down we’re near now.”(Seven)

“I understand teacher.”(Charles)

Meeting up with the guards outside the estate, and informing them of her name. They had been granted meeting with Count Raymond as soon as possible.

“I’m glad you returned Adell, so i guess you finally have an idea on what you need right?”(Count Raymond)

“Yes, actually I want to procure us an house in this land.”(A-Seven)

(Author’s note: I would be referring A-Seven as her posing as her fake persona Adell, with the looks of raven hair and blue eyes.)

“Ah sure I can get that for you, there’s an house for sale in the residential district.”(Count Raymond)

“That’s fine then if it’s not too much of a favor.”(A-Seven)

“Consider it done, now let’s go to your new home. Alfred prepare the carriage!”(Count Raymond)

“Yes my lord.”(Alfred the Butler)

After the carriage has been prepared, they rode on it and embarked through their new home in the residential district.

“So are you enjoying your stay hear Adell?”(Count Raymond)

“Yeah this city is lively, it’s amusing to see people having fun.”(A-Seven)

After reaching their certain destination, they finally witnessed the 2 floored house that has a sign already bought.

“Before making our way here i already ordered one of my men to buy it.”(Count Raymond)

“Thank you for giving this reward Count Raymond.”(A-Seven)

“Nah don’t mention it, although you can help by joining the adventurer’s guild.”(Count Raymond)

“The adventurer’s guild?”(A-Seven)

“Yes I’m sure your also gonna need it’s ID feature for other countries to let you in, some countries are strict on their security.”(Count Raymond)

“Sure i will be checking on it.”(A-Seven)

“Next time then Adell also to you kiddo, do your best as an disciple to your teacher.”(Count Raymond)

“Sure Count Raymond, I will never let my teacher’s expectations for me down.”(Charles)

“Then with all that I bid goodbye for now.”(Count Raymond)

After leaving them, Seven and Charles with Draco following them proceeded to enter the house.

After opening its doors they we’re surprised to see it’s fully furnished already.

“Guess i really need to go to the adventurer’s guild, let’s get a job and get ourselves some money.”(Seven)

“Teacher what should i do?”(Charles)

“Your going with me kiddo, while you Draco stay here guard the house from intruders.”(Seven)

“Sure master! I will put some barriers!”(Draco)

Draco stands up, and raises his left paw to his chest that shows he meant on following her orders.

“Your still adorable in that cat form too Draco.”(Seven)

Seven pats Draco’s head leaving him purring to her hand in the process.

“Now then let’s go kiddo.”(Seven)

“Yes teacher!”(Charles)

“Have a safe trip Master and Charles!”(Draco)

Waving his left paw to them as they leaved onwards to the adventurer’s guild.

Making their way in the residential district, they reached the plaza where most shops are situated.

“Teacher, i’m starving can we get some food?”(Charles)

“Sooner or later you need to control your hunger, but for now I will grant your request.”(Seven)

“Thank you teacher! Can we buy those barbecues?”(Charles)

“Barbecues? Never heard that food before, might as well try it.”(Seven)

“You should try it teacher! It tastes so good!”(Charles)

Seven smiles at the happy kid in front of her.

Even though he might have experienced something traumatizing, he still moves forward i admire this kid’s will.

“Sure if you want we can hold hands, go lead me to it.”(Seven)

“Sure teacher! Now let’s go this way!”(Charles)

Leading her to the barbecue stall, and buying each for them she felt delighted to eat it.

After tasting it for the first time, she was happy to know that a food like this was invented which lead her to buy more.

Being full after having eaten about 5 barbecues, they continued onwards to the guild.

Inside the adventurer’s guild

The guild as usual was full of people lounging off, forming parties, and adventurer’s taking requests.

“As i was saying guys, i’m reforming myself as a better person.”(Adventurer)

“Where did you even get being a better person from Gen?”(Adventurer)

“It’s because of yesterday’s melee rumble in Heavenly meadery, i’ve seen one of the most beatiful women ever.”(Gen)

“Oh really? You sure about that!?”(Adventurer)

“We’re sure about that right Gen!”

A man suddenly put his left arm on Gen’s shoulder.

“Yeah me and Chris are sure of it.”(Gen)

“What we should really talk about is how strong she really is! I’ve never seen a magician that used paralysis on a wide area before, and it also affected all of us greatly.”(Chris)

“Yeah from that alone you can see how strong she really is. Makes me wonder if she’s an S-class adventurer.”(Gen)

“Well I won’t believe you guys until I manage to witness it myself.”(Adventurer)

“For me this all Bullshit talk so im saying let’s drink to that!”(Adventurer 2)

“You guys! Do some jobs and don’t lounge of here in the guild!”(Guild receptionist)

“Sure after we drink a shit ton of booze!”(Adventurer)

After that declaration, the doors of the guild bolted wide open.

Seven entered the guild with Charles in tow to know more about it.

Hmm? This just seems like yesterday night, people are staring off again Seven thoughts.

All the people in that guild stared at her for her beauty, and overflowing aura of confidence.

“Are you the person here that i can ask questions from?”(A-Seven)

“A-Ah yes i am sorry i’d been daydreaming, so what can i help you with?”(Guild receptionist)

“It’s fine anyways i want to ask if I can register for an ID, and also the kid too.”(A-Seven)

“Yes you can, although there are kid adventurer’s please keep their safety in mind when taking quests.”(Guild receptionist)

“I see i would keep that in mind.”(A-Seven)

“Thanks and with those ID forged you are an official adventurer, granting you access to requests, the guilds bank, and to other adventurer guilds around the continent.”(Guild receptionist)

“I see them I would like some ID for me and the kiddo.”(A-Seven)

“Then please sign up this form here, and the total creation of your ID as membership in the guild is about 1 silver each.”(Guild receptionist)

“Here, alright let’s go fill up these forms kiddo.”(A-Seven)

“Yes teacher!”(Charles)

“Oy oy! Are you serious a puny punk and a lady wants to be an adventurer!?”(Rude adventurer)

“Psst! Stop that Alex!”(Gen)

Chris puts a hand to Gen to stop him from moving forward.

“Chris let me be! He doesn’t know who he’s going at.”(Gen)

“Let him be Gen, it’s time for that bastard to learn a lesson.”(Chris)

Alex continued to move until his in front of Seven.

“Women like you should know their places! I would consider your application on being an adventurer if you would join my party, and be my whore.”(Alex)

“Looks like some men have really changed for the worst, it’s also amusing to see a pig in front of me.”(A-Seven)

“What did you say bitch!”(Alex)

He made a move to punch Seven, but she just grabbed his fist and bend his right arm upward with one hand.

“Aaahh! You bitch! Let go of me!”(Alex)

“You amuse me pig, go on squeal for me more.”(A-Seven)

After forcing him down to his knees still bending his arm upward, she punched him on his stomach.

Making all the people in the guild say eww in synchronization, seeing the rainbow puke flow to the floor.

“Let these be a reminder for other men like you, now go away and squeal off to your mommy.”(A-Seven)

After she had proceeded to move back to the Guild receptionist, Alex still wanted to take revenge chasing her with his greatsword in hand.

“Don’t you dare mock me bitch!”(Alex)

In that moment he’s sword was caught in Seven’s hands.

“Wh-What!?”(Alex)

“You really won’t learn your lesson, scum like you should be removed in these world permanently.”(Seven)

Forcing him to let go of his sword, Seven wielded his great sword swiftly.

In that 1 second blood suddenly splattered against the floor, Alex falling to the ground with both of his knees still in the exact same spot.

“Gaaah! Help me! Somebody heal me!”(Alex)

Stop squealing pig, it would all end in just a moment.”(Seven)

“Stop right there! Please stop this fight, i’m sorry for what he did i will reprimand him.”(Guild master)

“Who are you?”(Seven)

“I’m the guild master of the guild, my name is Payne. Please let me handle this.”(Payne)

“Fine then Payne, here take the sword i will be going back to fill up the form.”(Seven)

“Thank you and i’m also sorry for what happened.”(Payne)

“Don’t worry it’s not your fault now go heal him, and make him stop squealing.”(Seven)

“Right! Feene heal him! Janitors please clean up the mess!”(Payne)

After cleaning up the mess Payne proceeded to talk with Seven with the remaining matters, concluding with a good relationship as friends between the two people.

Getting a new home, having a disciple, and being an adventurer Seven is starting to enjoy her time in this era.

13