1-5 Charles first real fight Experience
216 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Early morning after sleeping last night.

“Wake up kiddo it’s time for training!”(Seven)

With the loud shout, Charles woke up fast and jolted up to prepare everything he’s gonna need.

After finally being ready for the training, they left the house with Draco staying behind again.

Reaching the adventurer guild, they took the goblin request and embarked on the location of where to find it.

“Teacher what kind of training will we do?”(Charles)

“Probably some more sword training for you after you manage to increase your mana points.”(Seven)

“I see but how would I increase them?”(Charles)

“By leveling up, this world has that kind of system. It wasn’t included in your analyze skill because your still not used to it.”(Seven)

“So for now i have to keep on practicing using analyze too?”(Charles)

“Yes because mastering them sooner also means you can see how strong they are.”(Seven)

“I see i will try my best teacher!”(Charles)

“Good! Now ready your sword, i sense one nearby this is a good experience for you. I will step in the moment your in danger in losing your life.”(Seven)

“I won’t disappoint you teacher.”(Charles)

Nearing the goblin’s presence Seven told Charles to take advantage of the element of surprise.

Moving slowly to sneak up against the goblin, Charles brandished the short sword Seven gave him.

Sensing a presence the goblin looked behind him, meeting eyes with a silver haired boy with blue eyes emanating killing intent.

Meeting eyes with the goblin Charles charged with his sword aiming for the goblin’s chest.

The goblin dodged it and countered with a kick to force him back away.

Managing to regain his senses Charles focused again, now fighting head on with the goblin.

Trying to grasp each other’s fighting skills, Charles remembered he can check his enemies stats.

Analyze!”(Charles)

Name: Goblin

Level 3

Attack: 7

Speed: 5

Magic: 0

Defense: 3

Resistance: 0

Skills: Bash

Taking it into his knowledge he now focused on hit and run tactics.

Making use of his speed he sliced the back muscle of the goblins legs, slowing it down he makes his move in slicing under the goblins armpits.

Rendering the goblin unable to fight back he finished it with his sword plunging on the goblin’s heart.

“Congrats, you have a clear grasp of what your doing already. I’m impressed you will get stronger in no time.”(Seven)

“Thank you teacher. Phew”(Charles)

“Later I will be teaching you when you have rested, now wait here while I hunt those goblins.”(Seven) 

Making Charles rest Seven analyzed him again.

Name: Charles Devon

Level 5

Title: 3rd Prince of Regalis kingdom

Attack: 5

Speed: 12

Magic: 2

Defense: 6

Resistance: 4

Gifts: Two handed sword master, Acrobat

Skills: Analyze, X slash

Special abilities: Risolute

Risolute.. interesting looks like he still has a trump card for life threatening battles Seven thoughts.

After leaving Charles, Seven made her way to 3 goblins that seems to be hunting food.

After the goblins spotted a deer, they split up to surround it.

Seeing them split up Seven took it as a chance to try something, compressing the mana particles around her forcing it all in one finger.

It shot a small laser beam making a hole in the goblin’s forehead in the left side, rendering it lifeless as it fell on the ground.

Hearing the sound of someone falling the two goblins regrouped, taking advantage of it Seven tried her wind magic.

“Wind blade!”(Seven)

Seven using a little bit more extra mana on it empowered the spell more, hitting the two goblins slicing each part of their body.

Only left with their body parts scattered and their insides hanging in the trees, a carnivorous animal also took advantage of it eating the goblins intestines.

After collecting each tooth for the 3 goblins Seven turned back to return to Charles.

After reaching where Charles is she didn’t expect to see another dead goblin near him, leaving a wounded Charles laying his back on a tree.

After seeing this Seven immediately healed Charles, leaving the boy only asleep due to fatigue but his life is safe while cleaning his bloody clothes in the process.

Collecting the 2 tooth as evidence for the request, Seven carried Charles at her back moving onward to the guild to report.

Charles POV

After Seven left him he took a rest in a nearby tree.

I wish i can learn more magic soon, i can’t always rely on my sword if I have to fight big brother Charles thoughts.

In a trance of thinking about for the future, Charles didn’t notice the goblin almost near him.

Hiding in the bush the goblin took its chances and leapt unto Charles, suddenly seeing this he managed to avoid its knife but stumbled down again.

Seeing him stumble down the goblin charged at him again, managing to land its knife into his left thigh.

Screaming in pain Charles countered with a kick from his right leg, forcing the goblin back away and falling on the ground.

Managing to regain his bearing Charles stood up ignoring the pain from his left thigh.

After the goblin had stood up again it charged and met blades with Charles.

Due to the leg wound Charles had gotten slower, having another wound on his right knee and on his left shoulder.

Seeing it’s opponent weakening the goblin showed a grin and laughed, making fun of Charles as he grazed another wound on his leg.

Hitting the goblin with the hilt of his sword, the goblin fell down holding his head where blood starts to flow.

Putting its hand on it’s head and taking a look of blood on it’s hand, it madly growled empowered with rage starts to charge at Charles.

Managing to enrage his opponent there is no better opportunity to use it Charles thoughts.

With the goblin almost near him he’s hand suddenly lighted up with a blue light.

Risolute!”(Charles)

Using his special ability, he thrusted 4 consecutive hits on each of the goblins vital spot.

With consequences of forcing his body to move swiftly with injuries, his wound released more blood making his clothes bathe with this blood.

In a single moment the goblin lost it’s life and fell down into the ground.

Finally able to rest Charles took a sit on a tree wishing that his master comes back soon.

End of POV

Enjoying his sleep Charles is still having dreams, while Seven finally puts him down in a couch and reports the request to Chloe.

Finally turning it in and receiving the reward, She carried Charles again and bought food on the way home.

Entering the house and laying him on his bed with his food near him, she left the boy and said sweet dreams before coming back to eat with Draco.

Making Charles grin and slept peacefully, dreaming about the happy times with his family and being with his teacher.

11