1-6 Bandits in Vesta city Part 1
191 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Charles woke up in the middle of the night.

Seeing his food near his bed, he ate it first before looking for his teacher.

Seeing her downstairs eating with Draco he made his way to her.

“Hi teacher i’m sorry if you have to carry me here back.”(Charles)

“It’s fine kiddo, more importantly i guess you made some good progress. How does it feel to almost face death.”(Seven)

“It’s very scary to be honest, but i didn’t lose hope in defeating it.”(Charles)

“Good that’s what you need, the perseverance of your will to live. Alright tomorrow we will be training more!”(Seven)

“Yes teacher!”(Charles)

2 days after that day.

Charles is running away from 5 goblins leading them to his teacher.

After reaching his teacher, Charles retaliated with a firebolt.

Incinerating the goblin at the foremost front, bewildered by their comrade being burned the goblins charged to them.

“Your firebolt is improving kid, you can now kill a goblin in on hit.”(Seven)

“Thank you teacher.”(Charles)

“Let me see you handle 2 goblins.”(Seven)

After saying that Seven produced 2 knives in her hand, throwing it into 2 goblins hitting its mark at their head.

Charles going at front facing off the last remaining 2 goblins, the first goblin lunged forward Charles sidestepped in time countering with a slash in the goblins back.

The other goblin tried to run away, but was met with a force he can’t get through.

“No running now, go on Charles finish that one so we can go home.”(Seven)

Realizing that he has nowhere to run, the goblin screamed wildly charging to Charles.

This time Charles met his Charge head on with a skill of his own.

X slash!”(Charles)

Using the skill his sword shined with red and slashed the goblin from its left, before slashing again to the right performing the X slash skill.

“Now that we’re done go collect the tooth’s kiddo, after collecting them let’s go home.

“I understand teacher.”(Seven)

Going home in the afternoon after completing the request, Seven trains Charles more in the basement of their home.

Charles wielding his sword hitting the training dummy for at least 100 times, before moving on to magic training.

Repeating this training regimen, he gains more experience in using magic while also enhancing his swordplay.

“By the way kiddo, i have to take in a request with other people.”(Seven)

“Is that so teacher?”(Charles)

“Yeah, it’s a emergency request from what they say. It seems they finally found the bandit hideout near the town.”(Seven)

“Can’t i go with you teacher?”(Charles)

“It seems only about rank D and above are acceptable for this, this is also too dangerous for you kiddo so your staying in the house.”(Seven)

Charles nodding along her order, she continued training him and gives more tips for his training.

After 2 days later.

Charles was at home with Draco, while Seven goes to the adventurer’s guild.

“Oh Adell! Your finally here, the meeting is about to start!”(Chloe)

Is that so? Lead the way then Chloe.”(A-Seven)

Chloe lead her to the meeting room.

Upon entering there were a lot of adventurer’s participating too.

Everyone was staring again because of her beauty, while two certain men talked with each other.

“Look Gen! She’s here!”(Chris)

“Yeah i see her keep it down will you!”(Gen)

Seeing her raven black hair with a single strand of blue hair, blue eyes while wearing her glasses, wearing a white dress that shows her bare shoulders, Gen can’t help but to stare again.

This people never really stop staring Seven thoughts.

Ehem! I believe the meeting should start now right?”(Chloe)

After getting everybody’s attention the meeting had finally started.

“Everyone i’m thankful that your all here for this emergency request.”(Payne)

With that introduction everyone focused on what they are gonna say.

“We have received reports that a bandit hideout is near Vesta city, in this location!”(Chloe)

“Our witnesses have evidence proving that they are there, so we must strike them at once! Before they try to bring havoc in where we live.”(Payne)

All the people agreed in unison shouted yeah! Confirming the details everyone started forming teams.

“Excuse me? Adell right? Would you like to join our party?”(Gen)

In front of her is a man about 19 yrs old, brown haired with a undercut, brown colored eyes, armed with heavy plated armor, wielding a sword and shield.

“Hmm? What does your party consists of?”(A-Seven)

“I’m a warrior, Chris here is a ranger, and lastly Marle is a healer.”(Gen)

“Nice to meet you Adell! I’m Chris a ranger!”(Chris)

About 20 years old, orange colored hair with a mohawk hairstyle, green colored eyes, armed with light armor, and wielding a bow with a dagger.

“Umm.. I’m Marle a healer pleased to meet you Adell.”(Marle)

Looking 15 yrs old, with pink eyes and twintails, wearing a priestly robe with a mantle, and wielding a iron cane.

“I’m sorry if Marle is a bit weird, she’s just shy around people.”(Gen)

“That’s alright, i’m Adell and sure i will join your party.”(A-Seven)

“What’s your class Adell?”(Chris)

“I’m a mageknight then, i specialize also in all kinds of spell.”(A-Seven)

“I see that’s amazing! This is the first time i’ve seen a mageknight here in Vesta city!”(Gen)

“Is that so? Well i am a traveler after all i just recently stayed here.”(A-Seven)

“Ah i see, it seems everyone’s finally getting their positions. Let’s go and get ours too!”(Gen)

The party moved to ask Payne and where they should be positioned.

After confirming their position from Payne that they are stationed at the front, they finally start to embark.

“Wait can i buy something from the blacksmith?”(A-Seven)

“Sure Adell we would be going through it after all.”(Gen)

Making their way to the blacksmith, Seven bought a Silver sword about 10 Silver coins.

“Just in case those bandits come near us.”(A-Seven)

After her party members nodded at her, they all continued forward with the others in exterminating the bandits.

After reaching each of their designated positions, the front group starts to advance to where the bandits are.

Consisting of 5 parties, all of them are balanced with a warrior, healer, mage and a ranger.

“So how do we go with this? They said there should be about 74 bandits in here.”(1st party leader)

“If it’s alright will you guys let us move first.”(A-Seven)

“Are you sure Adell?”(Gen)

“Yeah just stay behind me, is everyone fine with this?”(A-Seven)

“Well if you said so we will try our best to cover your flanks.”(2nd party leader)

“Thank you, let’s go then!”(A-Seven)

Moving near the entrance of the bandit’s hideout, about 10 bandits already came out to intercept them.

Seven wielding her silver sword casted Freeze first, freezing their legs immobilizing all the bandits.

With the bandits confusion they haven’t noticed Seven charged through them, Cutting them all swiftly and moving toward inside further her party members also chased after her.

“Adell! Wait for us!”(Gen)

“You guys beware of the traps and side doors! They might Ben hiding!”(A-Seven)

After speaking out those words some bandits came out from the right door, nearest to the 3rd party engaging them in combat.

Their warrior being surrounded was plunged by sword all around his body, gushing blood everywhere the healer casted a healing spell while the mage casted a fireball.

While the 3rd party we’re fighting another group of 8 bandits appeared, the 5th party intercepted them this time.

“Alright boys earn your keep! Don’t let them near the boss!”(Bandit)

“They have a leader? Gen,Chris, Marle! Follow after me we’re going after their leader!”(A-Seven)

“Oh no your going nowhere bitch!”(Bandit)

Wind blade!”(A-Seven)

Decapitating the bandits in front of them, Seven moved forward.

“Alright let’s go! We’re leaving this to you guys!”(Gen)

“Sure! Let us handle this!”(1st party leader)

Reaching the innermost part of the cave, it was full of money and weapons in the middle stands a large man with 15 bandits.

“Oh we have some guests? Shouldn’t you guys aid your friends from behind you?”(Bandit leader)

“We don’t need to aid them, after all 5 parties have answered our back up call.”(Gen)

“Oh how confident! Fine then boys leave the women alive kill all the men!”(Bandit leader)

“Alright since you guys are here let’s move as a party, Gen forward you two stay at the rear.”(A-Seven)

“Should i use my taunt?”(Gen)

“Please do we don’t want the other two getting hurt.”(A-Seven)

Something tells me these enemies are different, like they are empowered by some dark force.

Taunting roar!”(Gen)

Taunting all the bandits, Gen took a defensive stance.

The 15 bandits suddenly shouted a beastly cry, showing their red eyes with some of their skin colored dark like some poison.

Charging to Gen much more faster than regular humans, 1 bandit swing their hammer at Gen’s shield knocking him farther back near the other 2 members.

Freeze!”(A-Seven)

Freezing their movements, Seven was surprised when they managed to free their legs.

It seems they are much more stronger than the normal humans in this era, alright using 20% of my power.

“You guys try to cover each other! This guys aren’t normal humans!”(A-Seven)

“Yes!”

Freezing icicles!”(A-Seven)

Plunging 3 bandits with icicles in their intestines and brains, 7 bandits charged at Seven while the others moved to Gen.

“Marle some buffs please! Chris slow them down! Try to kill them while your at it!”(Gen)

“Sure Gen!”(Chris)

Barrier! Enforce strength! Enforce speed!”(Marle)

Binding arrow!”(Chris)

Hitting 2 bandits it tied them up together binding them in place, while Gen faces 3 bandits.

Gen meeting the first one with a bash from his shield, it flown hitting the bandit behind it while the other still charged at Gen.

Meeting blades with the bandit head on, he used his shield block the next strike and sliced its body.

The other bandit getting up already, Marle casted holy arrow impaling the bandit in its heart.

While being focused at the battle before them, a bandit silently moves to cut Marle down.

“Marle behind you!”(Gen)

“Wha-!”(Marle)

Just in time before Marle gets killed, Chris shot an arrow into its head.

“Don’t lose senses on your surroundings!”(Chris)

“Yes!”(Marle)

Gen finally calming down didn’t notice the other bandit getting up.

Shouting wildly it charged at Gen again, managing to moved his body faster he escaped a lethal blow.

“Tch!”(Gen)

His left shoulder dripping with blood from the wound, he let go of his shield and focused on using his sword.

“Come! Aura slash!”(Gen)

Shooting a beam slash from his sword, it sliced the bandit standing in front of him.

Heal!”(Marle)

“Thank you Marle!”(Gen)

“Hey get on with that already the other 2 are about to escape!”(Chris)

In Seven’s side

She’s keeps on dodging and playing with the bandits.

Hmm it seems they just gave up their human selves just for power, but what power or who gave this to them? Seven thoughts.

Seeing the 3 fight well against the last remaining 2 bandits on their side, she finally sought to end this play.

Blade Whirlwind!”(A-Seven)

Slashing all the bandits into bloody bits, Seven dashed forward and killed the last remaining bandit fighting with Gen.

“You guys did well, now let’s get their leader.”(A-Seven)

The rest of them nodding, they moved forward to the bandit leader head on.

“I’m impressed, i never thought you guys would survive. Also i’m surprised to see a woman as strong as you.”(Bandit leader)

Points at Seven

“Won’t you be my slave? I’m giving you an option to live.”(Bandit leader)

“That’s a shame then, well i guess i can get some new slaves when my brother conquers Vesta city anyway.”(Bandit leader)

“Oy! What did you say!?”(A-Seven)

“I’m saying that this is just a diversion, our real plan was to conquer Vesta city all along while you adventurer’s charge here.”(Bandit leader)

“We have to move fast back to the city!”(Gen)

“Don’t worry your pretty asses about it! You shitheads are about to die anyway!”(Bandit leader)

Getting a purple liquid inside a vial from his pocket, he proceeds to try and drink it.

“Wah!? Ahhhh!!”(Bandit leader)

His right arm suddenly dismembered from his body, he kept wailing from his blood spraying everywhere.

“So this must be the item that caused that power up, i’m gonna investigate this now let’s go.”(A-Seven)

“You bitch! How did you cut me while i had a strong barrier!”(Bandit leader)

“Thinking that your the most strongest person here is ignorance, isn’t that a good lesson?”(A-Seven)

“You bitch!”(Bandit leader)

Seven used her telekinesis to crush his body, his wails slowly softened down.

Crushing the bandits body, bones snapping, blood gushing, and his form being crumpled like paper.

Leaving his body crumpled on where he last stood, Seven and her party moved swiftly to save Vesta city from the bandits.

10