1-7 Bandits in Vesta city Part 2
185 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Moving through the corridors, seeing all the parties safe and sound Seven told them of the situation.

Hearing that Vesta city is about to be attacked by another group of bandits, they all nodded and moved with Seven in haste back to the city.

Seven uses her message link with Draco to tell him of the current situation.

In Charles side

“Yes, I understand master!”(Draco)

“What is it Draco?”(Charles)

“Master said that a group of bandits are about to attack here.”(Draco)

“What did teacher ordered us to do?”(Charles)

“She said to stay inside and let the guards do their jobs.”(Draco)

“I see so we should just face them in self defense?”(Charles)

“That sums it up! Now let’s continue your training!”(Draco)

While they were training back again, the bandits finally have start pillaging the city.

The guards and knights spread out to defend the city from the bandits.

The battle had finally started, clashes of weapons everywhere, burning houses, and dead bodies of both sides.

A reinforcement of the bandits came from the west side of the city.

Creating havoc and destruction everywhere, Count Raymond also called his personal guards with him to fight the new bandit group.

“Where are the adventurer’s?”(Count Raymond)

“They were fighting another group of bandits in the Bandits hideout.”(Payne)

“Damn! Everyone focus on evacuating the civilians while others fight off the bandits!”(Count Raymond)

“Please make it in time! Alright everyone let’s go!”(Payne)

Moving forward to engage the bandits in a clash of weapons, the bandit leader of this time is watching from afar.

“Boss Gale what should we do?”(Bandit)

“Let’s watch for now, i’m also waiting for our friends message.”(Gale)

“Boss!”(Alex)

The before adventurer Alex was now a bandit, due to his anger at the woman who almost killed him.

“They were all killed! The girl that i was telling you about boss killed your friend!”(Alex)

“Shit! I thought you said they were weak! Get 30 bandits to intercept them!”(Gale)

“Can i lead them boss?”(Alex)

“Sure while you others come with me! We raid the city more!”(Gale)

After they split up for each other’s  targets, Seven and the adventurer’s were already near Vesta city.

Intercepted by bandits along the way, Seven left it into the hands of the other adventurer’s and pushed forward.

“You won’t pass against us bitch! Time for me to show your place!”(Alex)

“You still haven’t learned your lesson? I see your a bandit now.”(A-Seven)

“Yeah! You fear me now bitch! There’s no rules anymore!”(Alex)

“Isn’t that precisely why you should be scared from me? I only let you live before.”(A-Seven)

“Shut up! Get her!”(Alex)

Ordered by their leader the bandits charged at Seven.

Slowly unleashing her sword from its scabbard, she didn’t show any of the reactions that Alex expected.

Anticipating all the bandits movements, she moved gracefully mowing each bandit down.

Whether they get decapitated, sliced with their intestines out, or sliced with dismembering each body parts Seven doesn’t care because they all die at the end.

Killing all the bandits and finally reaching Alex, Seven pointed her sword at him.

“Any last words? You brought this to yourself might as well take what you get right?”(A-Seven)

“Forgi-!”(Alex)

Before he uttered a word, Seven decapitated him with his face still crying and his headless body spraying blood.

“Gen! You take care of the civillians and the bandits here! I will go to Count Raymond and help!”(A-Seven)

After confirming it with Gen she used her flight to see where Count Raymond is.

Spotting him in the plaza with Payne and the other guards, she landed upon a group of bandits slashing them all in the process.

“Count Raymond! Payne! We have returned the other adventurer’s are handling the bandit group in the east.”(A-Seven)

“Thank the gods for your aid Adell!”(Count Raymond)

“Adell you cleared the bandit hideout?”(Payne)

“Yes we did, do you know who their leader is in this group?”(Payne)

“I bet it’s that guy named Gale in there.”(Count Raymond)

“I see let me handle him, please continue on evacuating the civillians.”(A-Seven)

“Understood, i’m counting on you Adell!”(Count Raymond)

Seven moved forward to where Gale is, killing all the bandits standing on her way she reached the cafe.

Sitting in a corner with his feet above the table is a big bulky guy, with yellow mohawk, brown skin, barbaric clothes, and armed with a giant hammer.

“Wow! How did a beauty like you get here?”(Gale)

“By killing your men outside.”(A-Seven)

She takes a sit in the table in front of him.

“Do you enjoy killing then?”(Gale)

“No i don’t that’s why i’m here to stop you isn’t it?”(A-Seven)

“Shame, i thought we can make a good couple. But I guess I can make do with you as a slave instead!”(Gale)

Grabbing his hammer, he smashed it into the ground where Seven was before dodging it.

“Your pretty strong, try to amuse me slowpoke.”(A-Seven)

“Sure after you get hit by my hammer!”(Gale)

Destroying the cafe they moved outside to continue their battle, for Seven it was just playing around though.

She kept dodging his attacks making him tired from his relentless blows.

“Damn you bitch! Hraah!”(Gale)

“Freeze!”(A-Seven)

“Shit i can’t move! Damn you!”(Gale)

“Surrender now and i will let you live, we need to know who is your real master?”(A-Seven)

“If it comes to this then!”(Gale)

He took the same potion like the Bandit leader earlier and drank it fast.

But this time it seemed different, he’s body started to glow purple.

His skins changing into scales, hands becoming claws, head having some horns, and foot became hooves.

Making him look like a total monster, mixed with different species.

“This is real power! This time i will kill you!”(Gale)

“I doubt that, it seems that the others are also here.”(A-Seven)

Gen and the other adventurer’s started to show up.

“Adell! Whoa! What monster is that?”(Gen)

“The bandit leader this time drank the potion like the one i confiscated earlier.”(A-Seven)

“I see should we exterminate?”(Gen)

“Let me seal him, we need more information about them.”(A-Seven)

“I agree with you Adell, a lot of things are happening right now. We need to know what is going on.”(Payne)

“Guild master!”

“If your all fine with it, go weaken it while i prepare the sealing spell.”(A-Seven)

“Alright! Let’s go everyone!”(Chris)

As the battle goes on Gale soon got tired and didn’t manage to kill anyone.

Because of all the adventurer’s teamwork, they soon hold him down for Seven to easily seal it.

“Seal!”(A-Seven)

“Noooo!”(Gale)

Seven sealed him in a blue crystal, giving it to Payne for questioning information about what he knows.

While Seven told them that she would meet with them later, she moved toward her home to check Charles and Draco.

Reaching the house and seeing it intact made her smile, upon knocking in the door it showed a cat and a child waiting for her.

“Welcome back teacher!”(Charles)

“Welcome back master!”(Draco)

Smiling upon the 2 who greeted her, she ruffled their heads.

“Yeah i’m back anything big happen while the attack happened?”(A-Seven)

Seven going in and closing the door embraced a new day waiting for her.

But what she didn’t know is that she won’t get to embrace it soon, since an army of goblins is marching their way to Vesta city.

With the defenses of the city still not fix, and the surprise attack coming from the goblins.

Seven is about to get stressed again by another set of problems.

10