1-8 Goblin army Part 1
173 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Payne with some of the adventurer’s in the information room, gather around to interrogate the sealed Gale.

“Hey talk monster! What is that thing you drinked?”(Payne)

“Like i will tell you fools!”(Gale)

“Maybe i should electrify you a little bit, to talk Shock!”(Payne)

Electrifying Gale inside the sealed crystal made it squealed loudly.

Suddenly an adventurer bursted forth from the door and moved to Payne.

“Guildmaster! I’ve spotted an army of goblins in the north almost near us!”(Adventurer)

“What!? Everyone prepare for battle! Evacuate the civillians! Chloe go fetch Adell we need her now!”(Payne)

“Yes! Gen,Marle, and Chris will you go with me?”(Chloe)

“With pleasure!”(Chris)

“We need to get our new party leader after all!”(Gen)

They all moved out in haste to deal with the incoming goblin army.

Chloe with Gen, Marle, and Chris moved faster to inform Adell about the current situation.

Seven was in her house telling all the information to Charles and Draco about what happened.

“It’s weird that the enemies we fought take some potions to make them stronger, but others lost their minds on it, while others became monsters.”(Seven)

“Then will you be checking the contents of the potion then master?”(Draco)

“Probably, Charles I want you to train you analyze too by using this item.”(Seven)

“Sure teacher.”(Charles)

Sensing 5 people presences near, Seven changed back to Adell form.

Knocking on her door she opened it, before her stands Chloe with Gen and his party members.

“Adell! There’s a goblin army attack coming from the north!”(Chloe)

“What!? Let’s go then! Charles you stay here in the house!”(A-Seven)

“Yes teacher!”(Charles)

After confirming he would follower her order, she left the house with Chloe and the 3 adventurer’s.

Making haste to the north gate, She made a headcount of about 250 adventurer’s and 300 guards.

Spotting Payne and Count Raymond in top of the gate, she moved there to confirm the situation.

“Adell! I’m glad to see you here!”(Count Raymond)

“I’m glad too, what’s the current situation Payne?”(A-Seven)

“The goblin army numbers about 1200, its consisted of 700 goblins, 300 hobgoblins, and 200 goblin riders.”(Payne)

“Also it seems like they have a leader, it must be a goblin king.”(Count Raymond)

“Goblin king?”(A-Seven)

“Yes every 20 years a new goblin king is born in each land.”(Count Raymond)

“So what do you think should be our strategy here Adell?”(Payne)

“I suggest we defend the walls and gates as soon as we can, while evacuating all civillians in the process.”(A-Seven)

“Alright! Sebastian! Get the civillians to safety! Take 20 men with you!”(Count Raymond)

“Payne let’s get some warriors and mages up here.”(A-Seven)

“Alright! All warriors and mages come up here!”(Payne)

“All E rank adventurer’s shall fight with the guards! D ranks that are left please guard the other gates!”(A-Seven)

“Follow what she said everyone! Let’s move!”(Chloe)

Forming up ranks in the wall, the warriors with shield are in the front while the mages are in the rear.

Seven orders every mage to cast aoe spells, while she told the warriors to keep the goblins from coming up the walls.

The guards formed a phalanx formation behind the gate, in case of it being destroyed by the goblins.

While the E rank adventurer’s stayed behind them, to prevent further advancement of the goblins.

Count Raymond orders the archers to ignite their arrows and prepare to attack.

The goblin king notices their preparations and ordered his goblins to charge forward.

Seven checks their preparations, the mages numbering about 50, while the warriors were 70.

The E rank adventurer’s left that we’re fighting with the guards numbered about 80.

“We might be in a disadvantage here when they swarm the other gates.”(A-Seven)

“What should we do then?”(Count Raymond)

“I will be casting a high class magic! Please try to hold them off in the meantime!”(A-Seven)

“You heard her everyone! Let everything loose! Initiate magic spells!”(Payne)

“All archers arrow loose!”(Count Raymond)

Arrows rain upon the goblins killing a lot of those still moving forward.

While the magic spells kept on hitting a lot of goblins spreading out trying to dodge the arrows.

“Hobgoblins! Make the ones wearing shield move forward and stay behind them!”(Goblin King)

“Boss how about the goblin riders?”(Hobgoblin)

“They will move when their mages and archers are exhausted.”(Goblin king)

The hobgoblins started moving forward, defending from the arrows and some magic spells they are almost near the wall.

“Warriors! Let the spikes and oils down!”(Payne)

Following his orders the warriors released the spikes and oils down the wall.

The goblins finally managing to come near the wall, tried to start climbing or break the gates.

Payne gave his order and let the torch loose on the oils, igniting them and burning the goblins below them.

“All archers and mages! Try to focus on their hobgoblins!”(Count Raymond)

All the mages and archers changed their targets on to the hobgoblins.

Noticing the change in the battle. The goblin king finally ordered his 200 goblin riders to move.

“Mages focused on the riders! Archers keep on pinning those hobgoblins! Count Raymond let us meet the enemies below.”(Payne)

“But-!”(Count Raymond)

“If those goblin riders manage to reach the walls, it would be the end of our fire support from our mages and archers.”(Payne)

“I see, guards protect Adell! Alright gatekeeper open the gates! Everyone prepare for battle!”(Count Raymond)

Still barraging aoe spells into the goblins, they manage to at least kill 47 goblin riders almost near the wall.

While 68 managed to go through the gate, the first row of goblin riders were impaled by the guards.

Killing both the wolves and goblins, they switched with the 2nd row of guards which in turn impaled the next batch of goblin riders.

The rangers at the rear kept on shooting arrows, while the healers heal the ones wounded fast.

“Count Raymond, Guild master!”(Gen)

“Gen, Marle, and Chris why are you here!?”(Payne)

“We’ve spotted another army full of goblins in the west! They number about 500!”(Chris)

“Payne! Get all the adventurer’s there! I’m about to cast my spell!”(A-Seven)

“Sure! All adventurer’s to me!”(Payne)

All the adventurer’s left their posts and moved to defend the west gate.

“Alright all guards! Push those goblin riders out of here!”(A-Seven)

All guards led by Count Raymond used all of their force into their shields, forcing the goblins and wolves out of their land.

Grand Magic: Blizzard!”(A-Seven)

Freezing everything in front of her starting from below the walls, it also rained with frozen icicles impaling mostly of the goblin army.

“Humph! Come here!”(Goblin king)

Using 2 armored hobgoblins as a shield, the goblin king managed to survive the spell that massacred his whole army.

Leaving only about 30 hobgoblins left and 85 goblin riders in the inner rear.

“Tch! Goblin riders reinforce the army in their west gate! Hobgoblins! Fight with me!”(Goblin king)

“Looks like some of them are still alive, Count Raymond! I’m going to kill the goblin king! I leave the hobgoblins to you and your guards!”(A-Seven)

“Sure you can count on us! Let’s go men!”(Count Raymond)

Meeting eyes with the Goblin king, Seven marched forward with Count Raymond and the guards at her side.

Payne and the adventurer’s are fighting off the goblins in the west gate.

While they didn’t know that there were enemies other than the goblins that have finally entered the city.

Embroiling all of them in a bloody war, Charles managing to sense new presence of people equips his sword.

Draco seeing this hoped that his master would end what she is doing fast.

7