1-9 Goblin army Part 2
164 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Facing off with the goblin king, Seven dashed swiftly and tried to impale her sword into its chest.

Sensing her attack the goblin king stomped its foot, destroying the foundation of the land around him.

Seven instantly jumped and boosted herself with wind magic, propelling to the goblin king much faster it countered with its giant sword.

Their two blades met with an intense force creating a crack on Seven’s sword.

Seeing this the goblin king used it as an advantage and forced his power more knocking Seven back.

Landing safely and regaining her balance, she dodged the swings of the goblin king intending on killing her swiftly.

She dodges the last one and counters with a Gale spell into its face.

Pushing the goblin king away and knocking him down.

Seven noticed behind her that the guards and Count Raymond are having a hard time defeating the last hobgoblins.

Aiding them with a freeze spell, she immobilized 10 hobgoblins to the ground.

The Goblin king finally standing up again their battle resumed, dodging each of its attacks and countering with a punch infused with mana.

She managed to slow it down by hurting its body a lot.

Before she punched it again, it howled strongly forcing Seven to fly away.

Seeing it howled she was surprised to see it now holds a similar potion, but much more bigger and darker than the ones before.

“You’ve forced my hand human scum! I will make sure i kill all of you and put your heads into pikes!”(Goblin king)

Suddenly drinking the potion, power bursted forth inside of him that made the ground tremble.

Count Raymond and his men managed to finally cull down the hobgoblins, moving toward to help Seven against the goblin king.

“Adell were here to help! Wha-? What is happening!?”(Count Raymond)

“It’s just like before Count! Like the bandit earlier but much more stronger!”(A-Seven)

“This is bad then! Guards circle around it!”(Count Raymond)

All the guards surrounded it to impale it all at once, the Goblin king wielded his sword around him.

Swinging it around him he managed to kill 10 guards, while the others ducked in time or used their shield to block it.

“Count Raymond, please fall back with the rest of the guards. Let me handle him alone, help the others at the west gate too.”(A-Seven)

“Are you sure about this?”(Count Raymond)

Seven nodded at him and he knew he can count on it, leaving Seven behind alone face to face with he goblin king.

“A mere woman alone? Bwahahaha! You think you can take me down impudent weakling!?”(Goblin king)

“Oh yes i do believe so, after all i can increase my power now without anyone noticing.”(A-Seven)

The goblin king had enough of her words and slashed his sword to where she last stood.

Only for his sword to meet another weapon, ending with a clash of swords that vibrates the wind and the ground.

“What!? Where did your sword come from!?”(Goblin king)

The goblin king was surprised to see her wielding a blue and silver colored sword, with ice ornaments around it producing ice aura around it.

“From my inventory what else!? Freezing gust!”(A-Seven)

With a sudden rush of coldness, the goblin king used his sword to block the freezing attack.

In a moment Seven appeared in front of him and kicked him in the face, sending him flying to where she appeared next.

Her target finally in front of her, she readied her sword and expanded her mana for the weapons skill.

“This is the end scum! Glacial slash!”(A-Seven)

The goblin king howled one last time to stop his way to Seven, creating a barrier for him and using all of his power as he felt the ice breaking his sword.

His sword can’t take it any longer broke, which also broke his barrier in an instant slicing him down in between by a giant glacial blade.

Splitting its body it felled down to the ground, raining it’s blood to where it last stood.

Seven impressed by what she done finally noticed more presences in the city.

Not knowing who owns it, she makes haste into where she sensed its location.

Leaving the bloody battlefield, and the goblin king remains there.

In the west gate battle

Payne keeps on saying orders for everyone to survive and kill all goblins.

Making all parties keep on healing , supporting , and helping the men who fight at the front.

Noticing a goblin riders that numbered about 85 coming, he called upon the mages to cast their spells against it.

Only managing to kill a few of the goblin riders, they almost reach the gate in where there are still a lot of goblins being faced by the adventurer’s.

Saving the day for them, Count Raymond and the guards finally reached them.

forming a phalanx in the front line, they slowly managed to press down the invaders killing all of them.

The rangers killing the wolves as soon as possible by aiming for their heads, while the goblins are impaled by the guards spears.

Even if the goblins managed to get close, they were easily culled by the warriors behind the guards.

The mages keep bursting their magic spells forth, upon the remaining goblin army still outside of the gate.

Their battle ended with a few casualty and a lot of wounded.

Count Raymond’s scout finally returned to where it checked Seven, they were all happy to hear the news that the goblin king was defeated.

They were all happy for they emerged victorious against the battle that happened.

Meanwhile Seven is making her haste upon the presences she felt, and sensed 5 near her house.

Going through a dark alley she finally used teleport to go home swiftly.

Appearing in the house, she surprised Charles and Draco who were about ready to fight.

Seeing before her is a door blocked with all kinds of things, and outside were the people trying to break it open.

“Well I guess it’s time to clean these cowards up, Charles and Draco stand back. It’s time to release some stress!”(A-Seven)

Using her telekinesis she moved all the things away, and opened the door showing 5 men wearing hooded black robes equipped with swords.

“Oh freaks!? Didn’t know there was a cult going on here?”(A-Seven)

“Shut up bitch! This is all for the revival of our god Seven!”(Cult member)

“....whaaattt!?”(A-Seven)

Seven killed the four men by cutting their upper bodies away, and grabbed the one who spoke.

“Hey you bastard, you better start talking right now about these worshipping Seven.”(A-Seven)

“Like hell i will tell you! You will be soon a sacrifice for her anyways!”(Cult member)

“Is that so? You will be a sacrifice for me then!”(A-Seven)

Changing her form to her real form, it surprised the Cult member in an instant.

Seeing Seven suddenly produced a scythe out of nowhere, he felt relieved that he died in the hands of his god.

“Charles and Draco, your both gonna come with me. It’s time for me to know more about my cult, let’s go hunt them.”(A-Seven)

Seven leaves her house with Charles and Draco in tow, she now seeks to hunt and make her cult serve her needs.

A grey haired old man shivered from a presence.

“What’s wrong Archbishop Sol?”(Cult member)

“I think I just sensed the presence of our god, i’m excited and shivering for it!”(Sol)

The cult members just looked upon him, and followed him where he seeks to sacrifice people for their god Seven.

9