2-4 A Baby?
182 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seeing the baby laying on the ground with a strong barrier, she broke the barrier and took a look on the baby.

The baby was a girl and had small strands of light blue hair which means when she grow up her hair will be bright blue, also showing her beautiful pink colored eyes.

Enchanted by the cute baby girl she still also thinks about why the baby is here? Seven thoughts.

The baby suddenly moved and wailed it’s loud crying voice through the forest, Seven then carried the child in her arms and slowly rocked the baby back and forth intent on making it fall asleep.

After the baby had finally fallen asleep it latched unto Seven’s breasts. Wait does this child need some milk? Seven thoughts.

Spoiler

She undid her ribbon first before she pulled her dress down on her right breast, showing her beautiful porcelain skin more and her beautiful D cup breast with her budded pink on it.

Moving the baby’s head on it to suck and drink some milk that she had to use mana on for her body to produce some milk.

Feeding the baby with milk and the nutrients it needs, Seven thought of being a mother for the first time in her life.

[collapse]

After finally having its fill she covered her right breast again and fixed her dress.

Carrying the baby with her on the way back to the carriage, she spotted Charles and Chloe finally awake.

Waving both at her their faces were suddenly looking shocked upon seeing the baby cradled in Seven’s arms.

“Adell? Who’s baby is that?”(Chloe)

“Actually i don’t know, I only seen him alone in the forest so i took him.”(A-Seven)

“There were no humans there?”(Chloe)

“None at all which is kinda weird leaving a baby there, also it was protected by a barrier earlier.”(A-Seven)

“A baby protected with a barrier. I have a bad feeling about this let’s make haste unto Cramen city!”(Chloe)

All of them riding the carriage, they travelled with haste into Cramen city passing a day of traveling while Seven still cradled the baby into her arms.

Reaching near Cramen city in the morning 1 day advance than the intended schedule, instead of the beautiful city Chloe has known before it is now destroyed with remnants of death and destruction everywhere.

They left the carriage and made them wait the road, Seven with the others and the baby slowly entered the city checking the city gates for survivors.

Upon entering the gates they were met with the stenches of corpses, blood and smoke. Chloe puking from the sight of a dismembered arm almost showing its bones and were being swarmed by flies.

Disgusted by the sight of it she covered the baby’s face more, preventing it from smelling the stench around them after that she used her sense to know if there were any survivors.

Managing to sense about 21 people alive located underground, she left Chloe to Charles and moved to get the people out of where they are.

Sending a clone of herself outside of the destroyed city first with the baby, she then proceeded there since she won’t have to worry about the baby being covered by the horrible stench around them.

Destroying the large metal trap door leading downwards, the people were relieved to see the sunlight and a fellow human saving them.

Getting all of them out, Seven told them first to go where Chloe and Charles are before she asked them about what happened here.

The people following her orders she sensed 2 more people that seems to be hiding from something, finding their locations she moved swiftly to apprehend at least one to whatever did this destruction.

2 men were running away from a monster that only has legs and a giant upper body consisting only of a mouth, after finding their location they swiftly moved around the city to escape from it.

Almost near them they prayed that somebody would save them, only to see someone dropped down from the sky and kicked the monster away.

The force too much for the monsters body to take exploded right upon hitting buildings by being kicked by Seven.

“You 2 please move to the north city gate there are people over there.”(A-Seven)

“Y-Yes! Thank you very much for saving us! Let’s go!”(Villager)

After the two left Seven moved to where the monster died, inspecting its body it suddenly started evaporating to black smoke leaving no trace of it left behind.

“Damn! How can i check where they come from now!?”(A-Seven)

Seven feeling frustrated for not being able to investigate it’s body called her clone back to carry the baby again.

Seeing the people rally up and Chloe speaking to a leader of this villagers she then took it as a go to ask on what really happened.

Telling them about the humanoid monsters that are black skinned, and also eats up humans they also seen a monster making its body parts into blades.

They gathered different kinds of information about the monsters, but it’s clear that these monsters are a danger to all living beings. Chloe then ordered the villagers to try and procure theirselves some carriages.

While the villagers had gone to do so and also searched for some horses Chloe moved close to me.

“Adell, what do you think about all of this?”(Chloe)

“It seems like the ones we encountered before in Vesta city, for now let’s move in to the nearest city before we talk about this more.”(A-Seven)

“I understand Adell.”(Chloe)

After 3 hours

The villagers finally prepared some carriages for theirselves and we embarked to leave the city.

Making our way to the nearest city instead Stormhelm City.

The baby still sleeping in her arms , she thought to gave it a name after they reached the city and get theirselves a good home.

8