2-9 Richard’s Party
138 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tomorrow morning came and Seven cured her hangover so that she can take care of baby Laura.

Cradling Laura in her arm she was enjoying playing with the baby until someone knocked on the door interrupting her fun.

She opened it and she was greeted by the sight of two familiar beastmen, the older one and the younger one that she saved from Baron Meisler.

“We’ve finally found you! We’re so thankful that you saved us!”(Younger cub)

“I wish to serve you Adell-sama, my brother and i wish it to pay you back for saving us we wish to serve you to the end of our lives.”(Older cub)

“Hmm is that so? What’s your names?”(A-Seven)

“My name is Grim the big brother of this little one.”(Grim)

“My name is Khask his younger brother!”(Khask)

“Then if you wish to serve me do your best in playing and guarding baby Laura when i’m doing something else.”(A-Seven)

“Yes we understand!”(Brothers)

“Laura sweetie, look there are some big cats who wants to play with you.”(A-Seven)

She brought baby Laura near the two brothers, Laura suddenly grabbed a hold of their fur and start pulling them hurting the older brother.

“Adell-sama is it just me or your baby pulls too strong for a baby?”(Grim)

“Hmm now that you mention it, you two go down for now and eat tell them your with me so you can get food.”(A-Seven)

“Yes let’s go and eat Grim!”(Khask)

“Alright see you later Adell-sama.”(Grim)

After the brothers left Seven used analyze on Laura to check her status.

Name: Laura

Level 1

Title: Daughter of Seven

Attack: 10

Speed: 1

Magic: 20

Defense: 1

Resistance: 30

Gifts: Magic expert, Acrobat

Skills: Analyze, Heal, Barrier, Fireball, lightning

Special abilities: Multicast

After checking Laura’s status she was surprised to see that she is quite gifted in the use of magic.

When she grows up i will be teaching her a lot Seven thoughts.

But she was much more surprised on the nickname and name of the child, meaning that her parents hadn’t even named her yet before they disappeared.

“Anyways you will be always with me Laura, mommy will always be here with you.”(A-Seven)

She then kissed baby Laura’s forehead that made the baby giggle.

Feeling hungry already, Seven brought baby Laura with her downstairs to check the guild’s kitchen if they are already cooking.

Seeing that they were already cooking some food Seven moved closer to the head chef, seeing Adell the chef called his men to prepare some great breakfast for Seven instantly and also food for Laura.

Seeing quite a lot of food prepared in front of her she was about to use her magic to bring them all to her table, only to be stopped by the kitchen staff that took each trays and put them on the table she would sit at.

Saying thank you to all the staff that helped her, she then fed baby Laura first before she ate her fill of food.

After eating the food she then moved to the lounge and sat upon an empty comfy chair, cradling and playing with Laura while she enjoys the time off.

The doors of the guild open wide and Richard with he’s party emerged from it, spotting Adell he quickly made his way with his fellow party members.

“Adell we are here, may i introduce to you my party members Klein, Lucy, Oswald, and Miriam.”(Richard)

Klein was about 19 years old, average looking guy with grey hair, wearing a black leather armor, and wields a enchanted bow.

Lucy is about 21 years old, beautiful and busty girl with short blonde hair, wearing a armor dress, and wields a mithril spear.

Oswald looks about 30 years old, looking like a brigand king with red hair, wearing a full plated armor, and wields a big axe with shield.

Miriam looks about 17 years old, Nerdy looking girl with purple hair, average slender body, wears a cloak to hide her form while wearing chainmail armor inside, and wields a mithril cane.

Seven took a swift look at them before she returned her eyes to Richard.

“I see i’m Adell nice to meet you all, and this cute baby here is my daughter Laura.”(A-Seven)

Richard suddenly was shocked and felt like he was about get a stroke, Oswald and Klein patted his back to comfort him.

“Such a cute baby! Who’s the father Adell?”(Lucy)

“No one, actually i just adopted her since i saved her in a forest.”(A-Seven)

Suddenly Richard knelt down to the floor and bowed thanking the gods that she wasn’t taken already.

All of the party members of Richard just sighed upon the sight of their leader, Seven laughed at the sight of the man and it appears that Laura laughed at him too.

That guy is really amusing, he even made Laura laugh at him. I wonder if i should give this relationship a try next time Seven thoughts.

Afterwards she talked with the whole party, about their plans and should they prepare.

When evening arrives Richard and his party left the guild to buy some things and sleep at the inn where they are currently staying at.

When they left, Seven moved upstairs with her daughter in her arms sleeping.

She entered their room and laid Laura to her comfy crib, she then came down to eat dinner with Chloe and Charles.

Talking to them about her incoming exploration, she’s leaving baby Laura in their hands and the 2 beastmen brothers would be bodyguards.

When the beastmen heard their names they suddenly appeared beside Seven, smiling at them that they would surely do a good job guarding her daughter.

When she finally came up to rest, Draco came up to the bed and snuggled beside her.

“Master if this city suddenly becomes invaded by those monsters. Can i use my true form?”(Draco)

“Only if necessary then ok? Make sure that Laura is safe always.”(A-Seven)

“Yes master!”(Draco)

They finally slept and the morning came again.

This day was only about Seven being with her party mates buying everything they need before they leave for tomorrow.

Next day departure time

“Alright i will be leaving Laura in your care okay? Charles continue training, and you two guard my daughter too okay?”(A-Seven)

Seven then ride the carriage prepared for their journey with the other party members.

Leaving the snowy gates of Stormhelm City, Charles and the others waved at them goodbye.

“This weather is really something else brrrr!”(Lucy)

“Wear your coats then, this travel will take us much more longer after all.”(Richard)

“Let’s just sleep and hope we reach there instantly.”(Miriam)

Upon the incoming days they all took turns on sleeping and keeping on watch, only confronting small skirmishes with low time bandits and wolves.

Halfway near their designated travel location, a group of goblin riders appeared.

Warning them of it Seven moved out quickly and electrocuted them all with lightning.

Killing all of them while others are barely alive due to the strong electric surge from the lightning.

“Richard their tracks looks like lead to the place we’re going at.”(Klein)

“If that is true we must make haste then.”(Richard)

All of them risen the carriage quickly and embarked their travel much more quicker than before to check what that location really holds important.

8