3-0 The second invasion of the darkness Part 2
121 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The battle for Stormhelm City has finally started with Olivia’s Big Bang spell that killed a lot of monsters instantly.

Managing to kill almost half of its army the enemy’s leader shouted.

“Everyone release those arrows and spells! Don’t let any single one of them get near!”(Boris)

“Boris what do you think? Their leader seems to be calling instead of shouting.”(Olivia)

“What!? If that is true then this is a bad situation for us! All men prepare incendiary arrows!”(Boris)

All the mages kept unleashing their fire spells and the archers used incendiary arrows to burn the monsters. But when the spells and fire arrows hit their mark it only hurt the monsters. Shrugging the fires and arrows off all the monsters continued on charging against them.

“Boris fire spells doesn’t work on them anymore! Everyone change your spells keep them away from our walls!”(Olivia)

“What is happening!? How did they manage to take out their weaknesses so quickly? Could it be because of our environment? Count Bion change of plans!”(Boris)

Hearing his name Count Bion moved up to the walls. Seeing the archers and mages not using fire arrows and spells confused him hastening his movement to meet up with Boris.

“What’s happening Boris?”(Count Bion)

“Fire and fire spells doesn’t work on them anymore. We need to change our tactics, I plan to cover up these containers and throw them near the monsters.”(Boris)

“You want to slow down their movements using the oil?”(Count Bion)

“Yeah while that’s happening we need to get some water to prepare. I want to electrocute them to paralyze all of them at once when they are near.”(Boris)

“Alright i hope this plan works.”(Count Bion)

“Count please send some more help to the south gate it could be my imagination only but, they might send some reinforcements their.”(Boris)

“I will send a unit there. Keep your worry here in the north gate for now, I will handle the south.”(Count Bion)

“Thank you Count! Olivia! Bring me that magic spear!”(Boris)

“Are you sure your gonna use it Boris? You can only use it once.”(Olivia)

“What good are the strongest magic items if you can’t even use them. We will make this count for the safety of everyone.”(Boris)

“Alright wait for me.”(Olivia)

The battle to keep the monsters away from the walls continued, the mages kept on casting different spells to stop the monsters tracks. The archers shot their legs to prevent them from moving any further.

It’s been only about half a hour, but the army of monsters aren’t even decreasing in number since they don’t have anymore knowledge of another weakness of the monsters.

Another wave of monsters suddenly formed up again in the rear, numbering more than usual Boris noticed the large army quickly.

“This is bad! Throw those oils down now! Where are the waters we need!?”(Boris)

Throwing all the oils down it almost formed a flood of oil outside the gate and walls. When the monsters were too near stepping on the oil makes them lost their balance making them fall down to the ground. Which makes it harder for them to stand up due to it being too slippery.

The archers and mages all targeted their legs to immobilize them in moving. One mage used a holy spell he only knows and managed to disintegrate the monsters.

“Wait! All mages that know holy magic use them! That’s their weakness!”(Boris)

All the mages bombarded the monsters with holy spells, now killing mostly all the ones that got hit by it Olivia finally returned back to Boris with the magic item in hand.

The magic item was a shiny yellow spear that was named Gotric. Olivia handing it to Boris, he wielded the spear in his hand.

“It seems that you finally found one of their weaknesses.”(Olivia)

“Yeah but only recently, the mages are also getting tired we need strong magic and magic items if we want to win.”(Boris)

“That’s what the spear is for right? I will try to cast another grand spell, make sure to give me lots of mana later on.”(Olivia)

“Yeah don’t worry about it. Alright let’s aim for their large army at the rear.”(Boris)

Boris focused his whole power in Gotric, aiming on where the large army of monsters are. While Olivia started casting her grand spell Big Bang again to finish of a lot of their enemies in the front near the gates.

Sensing the attacks against them the enemy leader ordered all the monsters to attack now. The whole monster army charging forth Boris bursted with power forcing all of it to his right hand. Surging with extreme power the spear also lighted up, finally Boris reached his limit and looked for the perfect spot to throw it into.

“Go! Gotric!”(Boris)

A loud bam! Could be heard as Boris thrown the spear shockwaves all around it knocking back all the monsters that got hit by its wind force.

When it finally met its mark on the center of the charging monster army. It resounded the place with a loud explosion creating a vortex all around it after the thunderous explosion. Half of the monster army that were charging disintegrated to ashes while the rest of its army kept on charging in which Olivia used her spell to target them.

Big Bang!”(Olivia)

Killing mostly of their armies in that grand spell creating a large chunk of crater near the walls. They managed to protect the north gate from a lot of monsters. The enemy leader finally charged with his battalion and the rest left of its monster army.

“Alright throw the water!”(Boris)

All the people thrown large barrels full of water down the wall. The enemies didn’t falter and still kept on charging.

“Mages electrocute the water!”(Boris)

Hearing the order all mages targeted the water and started casting some lightning spells. The enemy leader noticed this and moved faster than all of his monster army. Leaving his army behind he seen that the mages were about to release their lightning spells and jumped high over the wall.

Boris seen this and gone down quickly with Olivia ordering the mages and archers to kill the remaining monsters. Boris finally reached the gate with Olivia and called the rest of the army with him to fight off the enemy that managed to get inside.

Spotting the destroyed house they moved quickly to surround it, rummaging sounds can be heard and destroyed the rest of the house with blades.

Everyone avoided the blades and among those blades it stems to where it came from back to its Dark humanoid monster. Looking almost like a human with only dark skins and red veins as an evidence that it was a monster.

It looked at all of them with its bright red eyes and howled quickly stomping its foot to the ground producing blades on the direction of where his foot is faced. Everyone evaded it because the blades were too slow to appear, Boris then charged with his sword and Olivia supporting him by casting some holy arrows against it.

It evaded the holy arrows while it charged against Boris, both of their blades met with each other releasing a strong gust of wind due to the strength behind those attack. Boris noticed it and dodged the blades that tried to kill him making him fall back a distance, the monster can produce blades everywhere on its body and even on the ground.

“All warriors stay back! Mages and archers support me, i will be facing it alone in close combat!”(Boris)

A large explosion suddenly erupted on the south gate making him look for a second, the monster then tried to kill him in that moment only to be knocked back by a strong force spell.

“Boris now is not the time to be distracted!”(Olivia)

“Sorry! Warriors and knights please support the people on the south gate!”(Boris)

Everyone moved out and made their way to the south gate quickly, while the other mages and archers stayed behind. Olivia asked some of the mages to replenish her mana and Boris. The other mages started casting some buffs to Boris and ailments on their enemy, Boris wielded his sword with Olivia preparing her spells at his back.

The monster unleashed blades all around his upper body, everyone ducked while Boris destroyed the blades that tried to pierce him. The monster suddenly yelled with pain, enraged it retracted it’s blades and focused it all in one arm creating a large blade arm. It then charged at Boris which he also meant to take head on, Olivia casted Lightning spells to paralyze it but the monster evaded it.

Finally near Boris also charged forth with his sword in hand meeting blows with the monster. They were engaged in a explosive battle, both sides not that fast but strong in power are already destroying the whole area where they fought. All the mages waiting for a good timing to unleash their spells while the others continued on supporting Boris.

“Boris create a good opening!”(Olivia)

“Alright! Berserk! Come at me monster!”(Boris)

Boris used his skill Berserk increasing his speed and attack power more but with an exchange of lowering all of his stats after the skill disappears for 5 minutes. 

The monster charged at him and Boris countered swiftly with a deflect of its blade arm, instantly managing to get 2 slashes in and pummeled the to its chest before he kicked it away. The monster was surprised on his sudden increase in strength and speed, producing more blades it focused it all this time on his left hand now having two blade arms.

Boris and the monster’s eyes gaze with each other, at the same time both of them charged at once exchanging strong sword blows with each other. The monster’s blades only manages to knick some parts of armor while Boris manage to cut the monster multiple times only to be regenerated

Both exchanging strong blows each releasing strong gusts of wind, Olivia is charging up her spell while she ordered 2 healers to cast a buff in the sword of Boris once she discharges her spell.

Boris sending that the duration of his skill is about to be gone moved much more swiftly to make it focus at him. When he sensed that Olivia’s spell is almost ready he gave his full force and send the monster backwards with its arms raised.

“Olivia now!”(Boris)

Electrical Discharge!”(Olivia)

Releasing a quick surge of lightning in her hands, the monster didn’t get to block it burning some of its body parts by the extreme electrical surge paralyzing all of his body parts at once and tried to protect his whole body with blades.

Enchant holy element!”(Healers)

The healers enchanted the sword of Boris making it light up with white light showing the holy element. Making the last seconds of his skill count, Boris charged at the monster destroying all the blades protecting its whole body in one slash. The monster tried to produce blades quickly to kill him but can’t due to the paralyzing spell, only seeing its last moments being slashed down between its face by a holy enchanted sword.

Their battle finally ended the monster finally disintegrating it’s body leaving a dark gemstone. Olivia took a small sealing box and used telekinesis to put the gemstone in it.

“Good work Boris, go take a rest first let me help the others.”(Olivia)

“No i’m going with you. Let’s go to the south at once i want to help the others at once.”(Boris)

“Your really stubborn when it comes to people being in danger. Sure let’s go at once don’t slow me down.”(Olivia)

Both of them moved at once with the others behind them intent on helping the others on the south side. 40 minutes has passed in their battle making Boris worry at the safety of Count Bion and the others at the church.

When Count Bion left for the south gate 

Count Bion moved with haste to the south gate to confirm if Boris was right about the monster’s plan. Meeting up with Heiden on the outside of the Church, there were now a lot of knights formed up and there are also a lot of them guarding the south gate walls.

“Count! What seems to be the problem?”(Heiden)

“Boris told me that the monsters might be attacking the south gate too with the same force. Fire spells don’t work on them anymore so we need to find a way to stop them.”(Count Bion)

“Let’s talk it on the way to the south walls Count. Let’s make sure of the current situation first.”(Heiden)

Count Bion left with Heiden and his knight company leaving half of to guard the church. Reaching the south gate they spotted the archers and mages finally preparing to attack, while the knights and guards are staying behind the gate waiting for it to be destroyed by the monsters.

Count Bion then quickly gone up the walls to check the situation, while he left Heiden and the knights down to guard the gates.

He was surprised to see that the enemies are almost near, little time to prepare more traps against the monsters that are near Count Bion hopes that Boris helps them out as quickly as possible.

8