Short Update
429 8 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Heyo,

this is only a short post to let you know that neither I nor the story are dead. Sadly, my private life doesn't allow me to take longer breaks to write another chapter. At first, I wanted to finish at least one new chapter and publish this information as part of the author note, but every day it was just "Yeah, I'll finish it tomorrow".

After I lost my job last year, I had a long talk with my boss and continued with a mix of my day-job and some additional scientific work. In the end, this gives me the opportunity to use the change to climb the ladder a bit. But it comes at the cost that I have to work more or less 1.5 jobs at the same time.

I had a long planning meeting today and the situation remains that I won't have much free time until mid-march. I had hoped the situation would become a bit lighter after my first deadline, but nope. Most days, I'm working 12-14 hours right now. Weekends included.

Hence, before I fail to write a new chapter and feel guilty every day, I'll just announce a longer break until mid-march. It's not what I wanted to happen, but at this point, my job and my financial stability take priority.

I'm still using my short breaks to plan ahead, think about scenes or plot points, and even talk about the cover for the third volume. But I just don't have longer break where I could get into the flow of writing entire chapters.

So the story isn't dead and I'm working on it all the time.
But it has to be asleep for a while longer.

Thanks for your understanding =)
Lost

11